Parahumans RP OOC and signup

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
|Christopher Watson|
|Pam & Sam's Grocery Store|

Startled by an ungodly amount of unidentifiable shuffling-like noises, Christopher turned his head around a few degrees, only enough to be able to glance at what he imagined to be, maybe, a very reckless costumer, who tripped over a stack of cans. Instead, he laid his eyes upon a mayhem of a various set of items floating around the store. His natural instinct was to grab his bag, and flee from the scene, which he proceeded to attempt doing - though, what he hadn't notice, was the mannequin-like female figure, with a skin bordering a static, completely featureless veltablack, with her arms waving almost gracefully above her head. She appeared to be responsible for whatever seemed to be happening. The sight of the creature made Christopher freeze in place for a couple of seconds, to finally shake his head off the shock and run in the opposite direction, which in the process he noticed: She was starting to lift knives, as well as bigger, more dangerous objects.

"What the hell is happening here?" - He screamed internally, shacking his head once again - "Please, let this place have a back door!" - He though to himself, while running across the grocery store, aiming the staff-only area in the back.

He attempted a jump over the counter, which, mostly worked - he proceeded to try and bash open the door behind the same.
THE FONT HURTS MY EYES

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
I honestly bet J is either working himself to death in his attempts to cover all bases, or just sitting back and laughing, watching us flail around and try to figure stuff out.

Reactions: Kal. and ThomazM

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I believe he's talking about the paragraphs.

Also I think I might have figured who's J ripping Strikingwolf's powers from: Bambina.

Mine seem to be from Lady Photon, and Nisteth's powers seem to be ripped off an old character of J's in an RP of ours.