Parahumans RP OOC and signup

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I can just imagine at the situation and smile at it. If it all goes as planned it'll be awesome.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
HALF, G.

Anyway, Striking, post edit NOW! I said that the alley was completely blocked off, so you could never see Sarah! And besides, there ARE others in the street. Why would she walk up to someone completely random like that, and be like "Oh hey, I'm being chased by possessed kids!"
Fixed

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Wow... This is gonna be interesting...
(What power could i get from eating a slime?!

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
I'd imagine the ability to turn yourself into certain materials (Like that one teenager from the Ben 10 TV show. One of the shows, anyway.) but that's just a wild guess. It could be just about anything. Slimes are unpredictable, bruh.

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery

Uhm.
Slime.png

I've watched enough anime to know where this is going.

Reactions: Kal.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
You do know that's from an existing mod called, I think "girlfriend mod" or something like that.
And my opinion on this - you ask? Well:

Just change "pokémon" for "minecraft" and we're set.
Best response...IN THE HISTORY OF RESPONSES

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019

Just remind me to never present either Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War or Fire Emblem: Awakening to you guys.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Or Genealogy of the Holy War. That game was amazing.

I played Awakening for a few days on a friend's 3DS, and that's one of the two games I'm sure I will buy when I buy a New3DS.

The other being Xenoblade Chronicles. Then the rest I'm not so sure.

But yes, Awakening is basically Shipping Simulator 2013/2014/2015. Donnel!Owain!Morgan is a total trainwreck.