Parahumans RP OOC and signup

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
OHOHOHOOO YOU WANT NOWI HUH
HERE HAVE THE [ACTUAL] CHARACTER DESIGN
KINDA NSFW BEYOND THIS POINT

Nowi.jpg
WE'VE VENTURED INTO THE DEEP

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
PEGASUS KNIGHT MASTER RACE.

Seriously, though, why are Pegasus Knights so cute in every game? From the very first games...

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
Reactions: pc_assassin

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I now give this thread the subtitle of "We're going off the rails on this crazy thread!"

Also ThomazM we're talking about Fire Emblem, a strategy series that is Nintendo-console exclusive.

In order:

Fire Emblem: Ankoku Ryū to Hikari no Tsurugi
Fire Emblem: Gaiden
Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem (remake of the first game in its first half then a continuation it is second half)
Fire Emblem: Genalogy of the Holy War
Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (happens between Genealogy of the Holy War which is split into two segments)
Fire Emblem: Binding Blade
Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken (prologue to Binding Blade)
Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (sequel to Path of Radiance)
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (remake of the first game)
Fire Emblem: Shin Monshō no Nazo ~Hikari to Kage no Eiyū~ (remake of the third game)
Fire Emblem: Awakening (which is set over 2000 years in the future and it is still medieval and ties a lot of loose ends and overdose on references)

Thracia 776 is fucking brutal, man.

And Tellius masterrace.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
According to the_j I am now the first person to have gained my powers. And I'm not sure if he's going to tell me what they are or not, so I gotta figure it out on my own.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
When the living hell did I say you could do that?

|The Dojo|
A lightning-fast punch was launched at Glade's torso, and it connected - but what happened next would be something nobody could have seen coming.
At the site where the punch landed, and in the instant it did, a small explosion, like several cherry bombs, burst forth, throwing the possessed child across the room, its forearm in tatters, bleeding profusely.
The other two continued their advance, but this time, they spoke, in perfect unison, even with their injured member.
"Run, Glade. Run."

or was that really just Deus Ex Machina...

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
or was that really just Deus Ex Machina...
I never said you could make explosions explicitly, not in the way you're probably thinking.
Worm readers probably know the power in use by now :p

Anyway, just experiment with it. You'll learn probably next time it's used. Maybe she needs to take out her stress on, oh, I don't know, a punching bag? *wink wink* ;)