Parahumans RP OOC and signup

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
It's a rather hard to read because it breaks the mold of the very forums. I mean, if you were writing a novel it'd be fine, but this a forum and we need to be able to read eachother's post without needing to squint our eyes and look sideways.

I guess I'm just used to it, then. *sigh* Fine...

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
He basically names every single character of his James Wilson, but this one in particular had a certain relationship with a girl named Tessa. He knows who I'm talking about.

His power was basically being able to become incorporeal and turn into some sort of smoke so he could go through the smallest of holes. But it might not be that.

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Damn. :(

Not feeling the love for poor little Sociapathic Daniel who apparently likes to crucify people according to @RJS.

Reactions: Kal.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
What is it?
Apparently, the ability to be able to pass through non-organic solids - AKA drilling, except it doesn't leave a hole behind.

Oh wait, but I'm not done. Apparently I'm blind while I do it, which essentially kills off all usefulness left (travel and stealthing behind enemies) because you need a sense of space around you for either of those to work.

Reactions: Kal.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Apparently, the ability to be able to pass through non-organic solids - AKA drilling, except it doesn't leave a hole behind.

Oh wait, but I'm not done. Apparently I'm blind while I do it, which essentially kills off all usefulness left (travel and stealthing behind enemies) because you need a sense of space around you for either of those to work.
Great just great. But you can walk through walls ;)

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
Goddamnit, do I only post when I am given something to react to?

Personally, I don't like to do actions dependent on luck or skill without the gamemaster's consent. That's why my actions aren't too too long: If I jump over a counter, I want the gamemaster to tell me whenever or not that worked, or if I feel over, you know. That's the problem with RPs like these, normally.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Great just great. But you can walk through walls ;)
Normally I would be just fine with this, but think about it - what the HELL are the practical implications of this if I have no idea where I'm going? Sure, maybe I could know that there's a specific something on the other side of this wall - like an enemy. But I have no idea where the enemy is in the room/hallway, so I could essentially just walk in there while he's looking straight at me.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
And it seems he's deliberately not posting anything related to Simon because he's got no idea of what to do with him.