Parahumans RP OOC and signup

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Damn. :(

Not feeling the love for poor little Sociapathic Daniel who apparently likes to crucify people according to @RJS.
Actually, I was more working the whole "rogue gang member" or "attack on a comrade" angle with my morning post. You crucifying them would be OOC

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I'm always sleeping when he is awake apparently, I might have to start waking up at 6:30 again on my freaking summer holiday. :(

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, I was more working the whole "rogue gang member" or "attack on a comrade" angle with my morning post. You crucifying them would be OOC
I said he can't kill women or children, he has absolutely no problems killing other men. Hell the entire reason I put that there is so people couldn't use the band of the black swords to kill off too many side characters.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
I've already provided you solutions to the problems you posed, have you read them?
Yes, but like I said, this is a power that basically places me in YOUR control. As in, I have no say in the matter as to when the solutions do and don't work. If anything, I'd say YOU were the person that didn't read what I said, and while I do understand the pains of being a GM of more than 5 people since I'm a tabletop GM myself, there is NO excuse for you to NOT read what I say instead of making a post like this.

Besides, as the GM, it's YOUR job to fix any problems that come up, so you may as well pay attention to them. Gosh.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Still don't know what my power is *whistles*
Okay, now this is just rude. If you couldn't tell, @the_j485 is already having a hard enough time trying to fix all the other stuff flying in his face, including my problem, the fact that he forgot to post about GPuzzle for a while there, etc. You posting this is just... selfish.

yoy1zoz2mom3

Jul 29, 2019
Fair play.sorry man, was just joking around, Also, Doing well so far J as you are getting bombarded with stuff.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, now this is just rude. If you couldn't tell, @the_j485 is already having a hard enough time trying to fix all the other stuff flying in his face, including my problem, the fact that he forgot to post about GPuzzle for a while there, etc. You posting this is just... selfish.
> implying what you posted is not selfish
> implying you are more important than others

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
@GPuzzle No offence, but weren't you miraculously unharmed in your last post? All of a sudden you're heavily wounded again :p

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
> implying you are more important than others
I'm not more important, I'm complaining that the power I got is useless as fuck and if I don't want it to be useless places my power under complete control of the GM, aka completely boring and reliant on the GM, meaning that I have to consult him for every decision I make.

Also, even though I'm not more important, my ADVICE should be, considering that I've been playing for 7 years and know what the fuck I'm doing.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I said he can't kill women or children, he has absolutely no problems killing other men. Hell the entire reason I put that there is so people couldn't use the band of the black swords to kill off too many side characters.
Might wanna check what you actually posted on this thread :p Blanket ban on killing.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
>using greentext outside of 4chan
>wait
>being co-GM and still screwing everything up

I said I wasn't hurt in the sense of "fuck I might die" or limbs ripped off but I did say that my back was damp with blood.