Parahumans RP OOC and signup

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
raised%20eyebrow.jpg

Reactions: Kal. and ThomazM

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Well then, that clears that up.
That being said, there are some fairly young members on the forums. I am 8. Yesh. Not quite seven.
On the internet nobody knows you are a dog.

I'm wondering if I should tone down the swearing in my RP. I wrote the guy to swear like a sailor, but forgot where we were. :C

Reactions: ThomazM

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
That being said, there are some fairly young members on the forums. I am 8. Yesh. Not quite seven.

I'm wondering if I should tone down the swearing in my RP. I wrote the guy to swear like a sailor, but forgot where we were. :C
I know for a fact that you're not eight. I've seen your picture :p

Reactions: Jess887cp

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery

Yeah, haha, you're funny. Haha.
dog-dressed-as-a-human.jpg

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I'm sorry, but I cannot post any more tonight. We've had a whirlwind of posts today, and it bodes well for the future. I should be able to post tomorrow.

Night all!

Reactions: Nisteth

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Here is my guy hope to see you all on the game

Name: Jason

Sexuality: heterosexual

Talents: genius, good with anything that requires electricity, an athlete

Personality: He plays down his intelligence so that he can appear normal. Although likable he gets into fights alot. He is very easily distracted and side tracked making things easy to forget. He is a loner in public but in private he surrounds himself with his friends. He also has an irrational fear of trains owning to his grandparents accident.

Backstory: The son of a programmer and a businesswoman who together run a electronics store, Tek 9. His father ignored him and left him with his grandparents his mother doing all she could to keep him happy. When his grandparents died in a train wreck when he was 10 his parents shipped him off to boarding school tell he was old enough to live on his own. The boarding school however is a frequent haunt of the local gangs and its not uncommon for a kid to "disappear". The teachers turn a blind eye to this as they don't want any trouble. After 3 o'clock class ends and the kids are free to roam the city and do what they want as long as they are back to the school by midnight (also every fourth week they get off from school and can go home or stay at the building but they can roam free if they stay). So during free times you can pretty much find Jason in an abandoned warehouse where he and his friends stay to hangout and plan out ways to keep away from the bullying older kids.

Current occupation: School

----------------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Kal.