looks like i fixed it.. then i saw your post and your right.. i used the already stuffed up backup world.. i tried it with a map from one day before and it work's fine on my laptop (server & client) now i have to try to upload this world to my server (online) and get it right there.. thx for the helpTip: if the server or your install loaded your map even once while the mods were not installed properly, it will wipe out all your modded blocks and you will have to restore from your backup afterward. It doesn't matter if you got it to work after that, your map is already altered. You must get it right the 1st time because if you load the map while a mod you used in that map isn't installed properly, your save is toast.
Happened to me yesterday when upgrading our server.
1. Did my backup (1st thing I always do in any upgrade).
2. Erased the mods, config and coremods folders (I don't use anything custom so I don't need to backup my configs, although I always backup just in case).
3. Upload new v8 config and coremods to server as well as the new ftbserver jar (notice something here?)
4. Start server with new v8 jar.
5. Bam, no mods, all mod blocks wiped from map, console has red everywhere.
6. ... Oh my ... I check what went wrong, and I forgot to upload the new v8 mods folder in step 3... ouch, my bad.
7. Upload the mods folder for v8 for real this time.
8. Replace my now dead save with my backup (yay for backups!)
9. Start the server again.
10. Everything works perfectly.
So, if you screwed anything before you started your map, your map is bunkers as when a map is loaded if there are unrecognized IDs they are removed from the map. (That can be useful to fix an item which crashes servers though, liker builders in v7 *coughs coughs*)