Whitelist Server OzCraft | 1.2.1 Whitelist | Mature + Experienced players (25+)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Nicky8009

Jul 29, 2019
nicky8009
I mainly play on weekends when i'm not busy
I like mods so ill use all of them
I just play the mods and try to put them together to make stuff that looks cool

Gexman123

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Gexman123
How much you play: Maybe 10-20 hrs a week? Depends on my work schedule.
What DW20 mods are you interested in using?: I've mostly used tech based mods so I was hoping to try out some magic ones this time around. Mostly Thaumcraft and Botania, I'm sure I'll have plenty of tech around though.
What will you be doing on our server?: I have always done tech-based mods and I was hoping to try out some of the many magic-based mods in DW20. Thaumcraft, Botania, and Blood Magic are all on my to-learn list.

secondking

Jul 29, 2019
hey guy's we have made some changes, ariom is no longer able to co-admin with me, as his commitments have changed
So I'm promoting Ceragor and Tomatix.
Ceragor has quickly become a valued member in game, as he is committed balanced and informative.
Tomatix is capable of some server side maintenance, restarts etc.
I will maintain the server and make any changes.
for instance i just updated the server to the latest Direwolf20 1.7.10 1.3 version.
Dont worry nothing has been lost, thanks to mystcraft any new blocks can be obtained by creating a new mining world.
i implore all current whitelisted users to report any problems to me.
also i will be adding more users to the whitelist in due time,
responses to whitelist admission will be via personal messages.

Im sorry that ariom has had to leave the server, ive told him how much i appreciated the work he has done, and he will be missed.

BananaBatmann

Jul 29, 2019
Name: BananaBatmann
How much you play: Havent played since last year, not sure howmuch ill be able to play now.
What DW20 mods are you interested in using?: All of them, I have experience with a variety of different modpacks.
What will you be doing on our server?: As usual, build bigger and bigger bases, help out different players.

phili2

Jul 29, 2019
Name: phili92
How much you play: I'm trying to play daily after college, most active on weekends though
What DW20 mods are you interested in using?: I always start with a tech-mod and as soon as i reach a certain stage, i'll start progress into other mods
What will you be doing on our server?: Building, chatting with the others, enjoying the mod / game with the community, having fun :)

A_Liberty

Jul 29, 2019
Name: A_Liberty
How much you play: 1-3 hours most days, more on weekends.
What DW20 mods are you interested in using?: Forestry, Thaumcraft, Botania, Twilight Forest
What will you be doing on our server?: Building some sort of mage tower and doing lots of magic probably :) also talking with other players and helping them out as much as possible!

secondking

Jul 29, 2019
added you A_Liberty
Name: A_Liberty
How much you play: 1-3 hours most days, more on weekends.
What DW20 mods are you interested in using?: Forestry, Thaumcraft, Botania, Twilight Forest
What will you be doing on our server?: Building some sort of mage tower and doing lots of magic probably :) also talking with other players and helping them out as much as possible!

Luca_1

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Ozhammar
How much you play: 3 - 4hours/day
What DW20 mods are you interested in using?: computercraft, AE2, Ender io
What will you be doing on our server?: as always i'll try to conquer the world lol, just joking i'll build a nice looking underground base, surely around 25k blocks from spawn and if you have a mining age surely i'll do some automated mining sistem (i usually do 1 chunk/minute)

GreatWilson

Jul 29, 2019
Name: GreatWilson
IRL: Mike
How much you play: it depends, its my last year of uni, so sometimes im super busy and wont be in game at all for few days, sometimes i can play 8h a day. My schedule may be weird.
What DW20 mods are you intrested in: aall of them, i had almost 1 year break from MC so im a little bit behind with everything and i want to catch up
What you will be doing on our server?: experimenting with mods mainly, as i wrote earlier, i dont have time to play everyday long hours, so i m looking for a server where i wont get banned if i wont log in for few days, also really like non banned items idea, i rarely would abuse it,but i dont like idea something being prohibited.

tetsusan

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Tetsu00
How much you play: Depends when work and college is not in my way
What DW20 mods are you interested in using?: all of them...im a DW fan
What will you be doing on our server?: create my own little world of imagination on an island or secluded area :)

Blue4euro4

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Sglwilso
How much you play: Most of the time
What DW20 mods are you interested in using?: all
What will you be doing on our server?: Love to just play with others and go on little quests and what not...

slinker

Jul 29, 2019
Name: ggusta20
Location: Brazil (My english isn't perfect but i'm trying to improve.)
How much you play: 4 during the week and 10 hours at the weekends
What DW20 mods are you interested in using?: Tech mods and Mystcraft to make my void world
What will you be doing on our server?: automate EVERYTHING!!

Jason_Anaminus

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Jason_Anaminus
How much you play: lots of if I don't lose interest :p also timezones may wary, I've been playing mc for 2-3 years and half a year of modded mc. I've been on lots of servers with whitelist and they were neat. I missed the DW20 experience and I want to feel it again!
What DW20 mods are you interested in using?: The mighty Botania and Witchery will be my main quests! I do lots of ae2 and te too and possible interest in buildcraft.
What will you be doing on our server?: I'm looking forward to team up with someone actually. Alone gameplay is reaally boring for me. I've done floating builds, cave in builds and I think I'm going to build a kingdom-type walled build. So looking forward to that!