Whitelist Server OzCraft | 1.2.1 Whitelist | Mature + Experienced players (25+)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

cucust9876

Jul 29, 2019
Name: cucust9876
How much you play: 2 hours or more, depends if I want to play something else
What DW20 mods are you interested in using?: Botania and Thaumcraft
What will you be doing on our server?: Other than playing Minecraft? Build a base and other nice things I guess.

Last edited:

Empty_Lord

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Empty_Lord
How much you play: Depends on work. usually an hour or 2 on my work days, many hours on my days off
What DW20 mods are you interested in using?: more than likely anything industrialization related
What will you be doing on our server?: just resource gathering and building, hopefully with others.

Empty_Lord

Jul 29, 2019
Don't know if i was fully whitelisted yet, but I'm stuck as a guest and can't seem to do anything. Other than that liking the server so far.

BlessedKIrin

Jul 29, 2019
Name: WatcherOdessa
How much you play: A few hours every day, split between afternoons and evenings.
What DW20 mods are you interested in using?: Natura, Forestry, TiC
What will you be doing on our server?: I prefer to wander and explore as opposed to setting down roots, and working with others instead of building up a solitary base. I enjoy the occasional bit of farming, ranching and spelunking.

Novaflipps

Jul 29, 2019
I can't log in. I was in the end, an teleported back to my base with linking book and then i got crash and can't log back in

Sixrig

Jul 29, 2019
Name:sixrig
How much you play:1-3 hours
What DW20 mods are you interested in using?:Big reactors,computercraft,tinkers construct,minefactory reloaded,steves carts
What will you be doing on our server?:Build a house and factory to house all the mods that i want to work with

Jrizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Name: jrizzle78
How much you play: few hours a day more on weekends
What DW20 mods are you interested in using?: mistcraft, and I've always wanted to play around with bees
What will you be doing on our server?: Have fun with the mods on the server with others and try new mods that Ive never played with before.

twoiko

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Twoiko
How much do you play?: Maybe a few hours a day, a few days a week, much more if I get into a project, afternoons and evenings.
What mods are you interested in using?: Most magic and tech mods, I tend not to specialize, but I avoid certain mods like IC2.
What will you be doing on the server?: Might setup a small base to get some decent gear but mostly just want to help other people do projects, I'm pretty good at making almost any kind of building or any kind of automation, even a bit of programming on computercraft. I also love doing a bit of good old spelunking, especially when I get some good gear.

heatheram

Jul 29, 2019
Name: heatheram
How much you play: an hour or two every couple of days. More on weekends
What DW20 mods are you interested in using?: Ender IO, Big Reactors, AE2. Basically anything techy and automated.
What will you be doing on our server?: I'm not much of a builder, but I do love the technical stuff. And automation. I love automation. :)

Doomadness

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Doomadness
How much you play: Depends. Mostly 4h/day
What DW20 mods are you interested in using?: Bloodmagic, Witchery and some Technical mods for automation.
What will you be doing on our server?: Building a nice base. Building efficient automations learning the magic based mods.

Rfewh3

Jul 29, 2019
Name: rfewh3
How much you play: I play quite often if not during the week almost every weekend.
I play tinker's construct, applied energistics, and some others.
What will I be doing on your server you ask? Having fun!