Whitelist Server OTEGamers |FTB INFINITY - 1.6.2 | 64G RAM | TS3 | Great Community | Fast Whitelist |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

deejkdeejk

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: deejkdeejk

What are you looking for in the server? A nice community of talkative individuals to chat and play with.

How long have you been playing Minecraft? I started playing vanilla back in 2011, around Beta 1.7.

What experience do you have with Modded MC? I've been mucking around with packs via the FTB launcher since its release. Before then, I could never get more than a few mods (IC2, Thaumcraft, Buildcraft) to work with vanilla, haha.

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)?
I was once banned from a vanilla server in 2012 or so for breaking an obscure rule (drugfarm-themed server), but I don't think I show up in any databases.

Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I do have Teamspeak, I suppose I'd use it if I felt compelled to talk to a particular player or group.

How active are you? I go to school weekdays and work Tue/Thu/Fri, so on these days I'd be active in the mornings/evenings. Weekends are my lazy days, so I could spend all day online.

Do you agree to the rules? Yeah, I just went and read them.

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: deejkdeejk

An important point: we will soon be reseting the Infinity server when the new Hard Mode comes out. Keep this in mind while playing!

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup (This includes IP addresses, don't ask us what the IP's are without actually reading this!):
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

lockdown142

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: lockdown142
What are you looking for in the server? A community to call home for a while.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? About 4-5 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? 3 years of off and on play. Mostly smp
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Not that I can recall.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I prefer TS3 over skype, yes.
How active are you? When interested in a server, I will stay active awhile.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes I do.

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: lockdown142

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup (This includes IP addresses, don't ask us what the IP's are without actually reading this!):
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

SoulReaperAdam

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: thebaconhawk
What are you looking for in the server? A place for me and a friend to hang out and get far in the mod pack
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 5 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Played many ftp and technic/tekkit pack
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Twice I think. Years ago I can't remember why.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes!!
How active are you? Most likely daily
Do you agree to the rules? Yes.

G_Mayne

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: garrik3443
What are you looking for in the server? To have a good time and enjoy the mod pack.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 5 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? ive played lots of tekkit
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Dont believe so
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes
How active are you? Daily
Do you agree to the rules? Yes

ONEsecHoldmyTACO

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: RaiNe0
What are you looking for in the server? : A chill community to enjoy playing minecraft, and talking to others.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? - 3 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? - First i played tekkit, then i played D20, and now Infinity
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? - I was banned on my friends server because he was trolling me, but i have never been banned on any other server.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? - yes, i have teamspeak, raidcall, and skype.
How active are you? I play 3 to 4 hours on the week days and more on the weekends.
Do you agree to the rules - yes i do

ghost8142

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: GHOST8142
What are you looking for in the server? Community driven, fun to interact with, and chill
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since the early beta
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Heavily experienced
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yea
How active are you? I will play daily

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
Just as a heads up, we will be reseting the server sometime during the first week of November to start it fresh with Infinity Evolved!

In-Game Name: thebaconhawk

In-Game Name: garrik3443

Taken care of here and here.

In-Game Name: RaiNe0

In-Game Name: GHOST8142

Welcome to OTEGamers!

ghost8142

Jul 29, 2019
AuricPolaris, I made a mistake.
My IGN is ghost8142 all lower case. Not sure if it matters, but everytime I try to connect it just says "Timed Out"
I also disabled Mystcraft like I was supposed to and I am running the correct version of the modpack

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
AuricPolaris, I made a mistake.
My IGN is ghost8142 all lower case. Not sure if it matters, but everytime I try to connect it just says "Timed Out"
I also disabled Mystcraft like I was supposed to and I am running the correct version of the modpack

Yeah we are resetting the server this upcoming weekend and taking it all down soon. But next week it will be reset with Infinity Evolved Enabled! :)

Thronk

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Thronk
What are you looking for in the server? Friendly, helpful players and staff
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3yrs
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Moderate experience
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes
How active are you? 1-4hrs per day

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Thronk

We are still in the process of getting our Infinity Server reset and ready to go with Infinity Evolved, but it should be ready in the next day or so!

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Tyk

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Aryav_
What are you looking for in the server? Friendly members and a grand ol' time playing Infinity!
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 5-6 years, not 100% sure which of the two.
What experience do you have with Modded MC?: I've finished the thaumcraft mod ages ago, and played Horizons modpack extensively.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Not that I'm aware of!
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes!
How active are you?: I work full time leaving my only evenings to play, though when I do have time I'll definitely be online!
Do you agree to the rules? Yes! Indeed I do.