Whitelist Server OTEGamers |FTB INFINITY - 1.6.2 | 64G RAM | TS3 | Great Community | Fast Whitelist |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

_squarehead0

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: _squarehead0
What are you looking for in the server? A mature, sociable environment to play minecraft
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Beta 1.7.1
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Played almost all FTB mod packs and Tekkit
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Nope, first server
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes
How active are you? Play a couple of hours every other day
Do you agree to the rules? Indeed I do

Clubbryce

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: _squarehead0
Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup (This includes IP addresses, don't ask us what the IP's are without actually reading this!):
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

calala

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: calala
What are you looking for in the server? Small and mature community with no lag
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since alpha
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Little to none
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Yes
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes, maybe
How active are you? Depends on how much I enjoy playing, probably around 6 hours a day if not more
Do you agree to the rules? Yes

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: calala

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup (This includes IP addresses, don't ask us what the IP's are without actually reading this!):
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

DPowerGTX

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Stasis2
What are you looking for in the server? Place to team up with someone, make some friends and hopefully get back into the game.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Depends. if you mean since i first played, summer 2010 in creative mode, never bought it till beta 1.5_01
What experience do you have with Modded MC? quite a bit, first started playing mods in 2011, didnt find FTB till late 2013 though.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Yeah. I was. long story but it amounts to me and a admin having a falling out, and i got temp banned...(fun fact, same admin went on a rage and ended up banning most of the server because apparently a few disagreed with him. Total...well, not gonna say it but i thought you deserved a bit of background. Seriously though, i like to think im pretty easy going and i hope you will give me a chance!
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Not yet, but if its absolutely necessary, ten yeah i guess i can download it
How active are you? pretty active, although to be honest i tend to play more when friends are on.
Do you agree to the rules? Yeah, theyre pretty reasonable.

(that reminds me, i havent much experience with building good looking houses...not sure if anyone can teach me some basics when/if i am invited on?)

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Stasis2

Welcome to OTEGamers!

agrodon

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Raprob
What are you looking for in the server? A stable, enjoyable environment to pass time.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? About 5 years, modded 1.2.5.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I've played quite a bit of technical modpacks over the years. I'm a big fan of (slow) progression (gregtech!).
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes.
How active are you? Really depends on if I'm enjoying myself and have something to do. I could easily spend 12 hours a day or be inactive for an entire week.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes.

Clubbryce

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Raprob
Welcome to OTEGamers!

DPowerGTX

Jul 29, 2019
I hope the admins dont mind me posting this here but do any of the new applicants want to play together? Was hoping to find someone who was intrested in teaming with someone, if that is possible.

Edit: updated to the correct ver. and deleted the enderzoo config file...still cant join, any ideas?

Last edited:

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
I hope the admins dont mind me posting this here but do any of the new applicants want to play together? Was hoping to find someone who was intrested in teaming with someone, if that is possible.

Edit: updated to the correct ver. and deleted the enderzoo config file...still cant join, any ideas?

Ensure to look on our forums here for how to join Infinity and you can always hop into our IRC here for support.

brian hatley

Jul 29, 2019
What are you looking for in the server? Fun, active community.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 5+ years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? From ultimate 1.4.7 - Infinity 1.6. Everything from old school greg-tech, to Mekanism, to Big reactors, and everything in between.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No, not to my knowledge.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I don't, but i also don't mind using it.
How active are you? Possibly a few hours a day.
Do you agree to the rules? Seems pretty straight forward, yes.

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
What are you looking for in the server? Fun, active community.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 5+ years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? From ultimate 1.4.7 - Infinity 1.6. Everything from old school greg-tech, to Mekanism, to Big reactors, and everything in between.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No, not to my knowledge.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I don't, but i also don't mind using it.
How active are you? Possibly a few hours a day.
Do you agree to the rules? Seems pretty straight forward, yes.

What is your ingame name? :p

JyrasiQ

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: JyrasiQ
What are you looking for in the server? To explore the mods, make a base
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Ultimate, horizons
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? maybe once for accidentally greifing when i first started
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes.
How active are you? everyday for at least a couple hours
Do you agree to the rules? yes

JyrasiQ

Jul 29, 2019
Seems that you have two bans: here and here. One is for fraud and the other is for griefing it seems. Can you please explain them and why we should ignore fraud and griefing?

Yes one was way back in the day when i first started and i greifed when i didnt know what that even meant, and the fraud is because i payed for special powers in game that were not actually the powers i was given when i paid $20, i tryed asking someone but no one replyed so i got a refund through paypal and they banned me.

Im not looking to cause any trouble on the server just looking to get back into modded minecraft because i miss it and you guys seem like you have a decent server.

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
Yes one was way back in the day when i first started and i greifed when i didnt know what that even meant, and the fraud is because i payed for special powers in game that were not actually the powers i was given when i paid $20, i tryed asking someone but no one replyed so i got a refund through paypal and they banned me.

Im not looking to cause any trouble on the server just looking to get back into modded minecraft because i miss it and you guys seem like you have a decent server.

Thank you for being honest about them and I shall whitelist you. If you are ever unsure of what constitutes griefing at our community ensure to reread the rules and/or ask in IRC.

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Exibuz

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Exibuz
What are you looking for in the server? An enjoyable experience
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2-3 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Ive only played about a month of vanilla
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I can if needed
How active are you? daily
Do you agree to the rules? yes

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Exibuz

Welcome to OTEGamers!

TheNecromage

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: TheNecromage
What are you looking for in the server? A nice community to play Infinity with, perhaps even a group to work together with.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Three years now.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? First hexxit, then texxit, now FTB. I have played a lot of modded minecraft.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Never.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Indeed.
How active are you? Three to four hours a day when I have work, more when I am off.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes sir.~