Whitelist Server OTEGamers |FTB INFINITY - 1.6.2 | 64G RAM | TS3 | Great Community | Fast Whitelist |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ygaum

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:
ygaum
What are you looking for in the server?
A friendly place to meet nice people, play together and din't have to worry about raids and shit like that.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?
about 3 years now
What experience do you have with Modded MC?
most of my experience is around the tech mods but I'm learning my way through some magic mods and other stuffs
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)?
nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?
yep
How active are you?
normaly I play every single day, specially since I'm on vacation now
Do you agree to the rules?
I do.

opt_user

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: opt_user
What are you looking for in the server? play mc ofc , build some stuff and relax
How long have you been playing Minecraft? i since early Alpha.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? since first tekkit packs
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes i have and i use it.
How active are you? at least one hour a day , mc is my stree relief game.
Do you agree to the rules? yes i do sir

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: opt_user

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup (This includes IP addresses, don't ask us what the IP's are without actually reading this!):
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

skyfight

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Butter9807
What are you looking for in the server? Great community and just good pastime.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? from minecraft 1.8.1 beta.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? About one year.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes
How active are you? Every weekends maybe more often
Do you agree to the rules? Yes.
P.s. iam russian, sorry for my bad english ;c

Clubbryce

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Butter9807
Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup (This includes IP addresses, don't ask us what the IP's are without actually reading this!):
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

Yai

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:
"Yai99" and "Hawur"

What are you looking for in the server?
A friendly community to have fun with and introduce my mate Hawur into the world of modded minecraft :)

How long have you been playing Minecraft?
Been playing Minecraft on and off for way too long. Hawur is rather inexperienced, though I will teach him everything required.

What experience do you have with Modded MC?
Started playing modded MC couple of years ago with Tekkit and have been trying out different FTB modpacks ever since.

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)?
Both have never been banned.

Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?
Sure.

How active are you?
Weekdays mostly evenings, plus weekends.

Do you agree to the rules?
We do!

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:"Yai99" and "Hawur"

While we normally require one app per person, I think we can make an exception for your well formatted and articulated post. :D

Welcome to OTEGamers!

israphial

Jul 29, 2019
Hi! First post here, never messed with Feed The Beast before today.

In-Game Name: Israphial
What are you looking for in the server? - Just looking to try out this modpack with some other people. I like to chat while I play. :)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since a few months after it went public.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? To be honest, not a lot. I used to play on classic Minecraft servers before they got rid of them. I have some experience with Modded but not a ton.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Not that I'm aware of. Maybe jokingly on like, friends servers, but never legit banned on a big-time server. At least not to my knowledge.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I don't have it and I'd rather not voice chat.
How active are you? I honestly probably won't be super active. I mostly just want to learn this modpack with people I can talk to. I'd say probably often for the next 3 days. After that, no guarantees.

OTEStaffMember

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Israphial

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Treewalker

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Treewalker
What are you looking for in the server? I want to enjoy the modpack with others, and possibly youtube my journey.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? sometime back in 2010 or 2011 or so I think was when I started.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? tekkit, tppi2, and some other random mods
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I have it but unsure that ill get on. Likely not if recording.
How active are you? When time allows around work and family, normally evenings or weekends.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes, I do.

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Treewalker

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Voor_Arrasejr

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Voor_Arrasejr
What are you looking for in the server? Having a good time with everyone and not learning alone more about ftb
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since the alpha with some breaks
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Maybe 1-2 weeks I guess
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yea
How active are you? Everyday a bit
Do you agree to the rules? yea

T

thcHlade

In-Game Name: thcHlade
What are you looking for in the server? To have fun whit other players, chat, learn... :)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Beta version
What experience do you have with Modded MC? A lot whit tekkit, FTB unleashed, monster, TechWorld 2....
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)?Yes but on friend server it was just joke :D
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes i have it and yes :D
How active are you? Everyday
Do you agree to the rules? yes :)

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: thcHlades

Welcome to OTEGamers!

G

Germanyxx3

In-Game Name: Germanyxx3
What are you looking for in the server? To build stuff and playing with other people or my friends :)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Uff good question. I don´t know the years but it´s since Beta
What experience do you have with Modded MC? A lot FTB unleashed, Tekkit and also my own private made modpacks (100+ mods)
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes i have it but I don´t use it very often. I prefer Skype
How active are you? depends how much time I have. I´d say every second day
Do you agree to the rules? Of course :)

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Germanyxx3

Welcome to OTEGamers!

vviktoras

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:SirDerpinson
What are you looking for in the server? To be in a friendly and nice community this usually is on a whitelist server.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? For the past 2 years I have been not playing modded ,but i have been watching direwolf20 and other minecraft youtubers.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)?Yes I have(I think i have not been playing for a long time
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes.
How active are you?In the weekends i am alwasy active ,but on holidays and work days not so much.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes I do.