Whitelist Server OTEGamers |FTB INFINITY - 1.6.2 | 64G RAM | TS3 | Great Community | Fast Whitelist |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: SirDerpinson

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup (This includes IP addresses, don't ask us what the IP's are without actually reading this!):
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

LG_PRO

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: LG_PRO
What are you looking for in the server? A friendly and peaceful community above all.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since beta.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I started playing modded minecraft back when tekkit and technic was big. I've been playing on and off casually since.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? I'm sure I have in the past, I don't quite remember why though and I believe these bans were a long time ago. I hope we can look past it.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes.
How active are you? 30 mins - 3 hours on weekdays and a lot more on weekends.
Do you agree to the rules? Of course.

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: LG_PRO
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? I'm sure I have in the past, I don't quite remember why though and I believe these bans were a long time ago. I hope we can look past it.

It does seem that you do: here and two here. Can you please explain them a little bit more and provide reason as to why we should ignore them? One is from 2014, so not that long ago.

LG_PRO

Jul 29, 2019
It does seem that you do: here and two here. Can you please explain them a little bit more and provide reason as to why we should ignore them? One is from 2014, so not that long ago.
It seems like the one from 2014 wasn't a ban from something I did but a ban from a previous ban on a different server if that makes sense. So I can't really explain it and as to the older ones there is no excuse. I was younger and made mistakes :/

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
It seems like the one from 2014 wasn't a ban from something I did but a ban from a previous ban on a different server if that makes sense. So I can't really explain it and as to the older ones there is no excuse. I was younger and made mistakes :/

I hope that you do not repeat any of those said mistakes here. I will whitelist you. :)

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup (This includes IP addresses, don't ask us what the IP's are without actually reading this!):
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

K

KanePoole

In-Game Name: KappaJesus
What are you looking for in the server? A friendly community
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2010
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Ive been playing modded Minecraft since around 2012
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Not that I know of
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes
How active are you? I'll be on frequently
Do you agree to the rules? Yes I agree to the rules

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: KappaJesus

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Urazzer

Jul 29, 2019
n-Game Name: Urazzer
What are you looking for in the server? To have fun and play minecraft with a friendly community
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2011
What experience do you have with Modded MC? About 2 years trying diferent packs
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No i have not, atleast that i know of
How active are you? Goinf to play almoste every day
Do you agree to the rules? Yes I do, they seam reasonable

BananaBatmann

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: BananaBatmann
What are you looking for in the server? Friendly community
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Probably 5 years if not more
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Something like 2 or more years
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Nope
How active are you? For a couple a weeks i will be online daily for a long period of time and later on i start getting on less often
Do you agree to the rules?: Yes

K

KanePoole

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Apparently I'm not whitelisted on the server, whenever I attempt to connect an error appears saying I'm not whitelisted..

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
n-Game Name: Urazzer

In-Game Name: BananaBatmann

No excuse for us to not whitelist anyone but I blame the holidays! Regardless:

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Qancel

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Qancel
What are you looking for in the server?: Some friendly players would be nice.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Several years.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Extensive but also outdated.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? To the best of my knowledge. No.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Dont have it installed. Will probably not use it.
How active are you? Best guess would be an average of 1h a day.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes
Other: I havent played MC in about 8-12months or so. I believe that I used to play on an OTE server. No idea which modpack. Tried to connect to this server but I'm not whitelisted so either I was purged from the list or it was before the whitelist was for all servers. Just felt the urge to play again and I thought it would be cool to both share my own indept work aswell as observe what really creative people can do.

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Qancel
Other: I havent played MC in about 8-12months or so. I believe that I used to play on an OTE server. No idea which modpack. Tried to connect to this server but I'm not whitelisted so either I was purged from the list or it was before the whitelist was for all servers. Just felt the urge to play again and I thought it would be cool to both share my own indept work aswell as observe what really creative people can do.

Sorry if you were removed, might have happened a while back when we transferred from 1.6 to 1.7.

Welcome back to OTEGamers!

C

CynicalDirector

In-Game Name: CynicalDirector
What are you looking for in the server? Active, and social
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since xbox1 released minecraft
What experience do you have with Modded MC? minimum
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes
How active are you? very active
Do you agree to the rules? sure

MrHanXin

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: MrHanXin
What are you looking for in the server? A friendly and fun environment.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? About two years, with breaks in between.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I've played ultimate and previously the unevolve version of infinity
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? I have never been banned from a server.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I have used TS3 before, so I am willing to use it.
How active are you? Quite active
Do you agree to the rules? Always

Clubbryce

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: MrHanXin
Welcome to OTEGamers!

hunter dean

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:puggzz
What are you looking for in the server? somewhere to put my stuff
How long have you been playing Minecraft? like 4 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? only played modded
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yup
How active are you? porb gonna be pretty active
Do you agree to the rules? yes

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: CynicalDirector and puggzz

Welcome to OTEGamers!