Whitelist Server OTEGamers |FTB INFINITY - 1.6.2 | 64G RAM | TS3 | Great Community | Fast Whitelist |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

BoyOnFire

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Imperiul
What are you looking for in the server? To play Thaumcraft, maybe some arc magica and botania, and maybe to teamup with someone.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 4 years and Im interested in learning thaumcraft.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? 1 year of semivanilla and tekkit
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Not as I know.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Sure. :)
How active are you? Verry active.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes :)

M

mpb3

In-Game Name: mpb3
What are you looking for in the server? place to have fun and chill.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 8 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? i have bin playing moded for a long time
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? i have not
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? i dont but will give it a try
How active are you? i would be on almost everday
Do you agree to the rules? yes

I

iRiShGod

In-Game Name: iRiShG0d
What are you looking for in the server?: Looking for a small helpful community
How long have you been playing Minecraft?since 2013
What experience do you have with Modded MC? started mods last summer with a buddy
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes and yes
How active are you? almost everyday
Do you agree to the rules? yes, i agree to them

niksa

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: iRiShG0d
What are you looking for in the server?: Looking for a small helpful community
How long have you been playing Minecraft?since 2013
What experience do you have with Modded MC? started mods last summer with a buddy
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes and yes
How active are you? almost everyday
Do you agree to the rules? yes, i agree to them

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup (This includes IP addresses, don't ask us what the IP's are without actually reading this!):
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Imperiul

In-Game Name: mpb3

Niksa accidentally missed you two. Sorry about that! And sorry about the wait. >.>

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup (This includes IP addresses, don't ask us what the IP's are without actually reading this!):
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

Ben Slaven

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:II_Casp_II
What are you looking for in the server: A Friendly Community
How long have you been playing Minecraft Since Vanilla Beta. On and Off
What experience do you have with Modded MC. Some experience within Unleashed and Ressurection
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server. No.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it Yes i have TS3 and a Mic.
How active are you: A few hours a day. Family comes first!
Do you agree to the rules? Yes

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:II_Casp_II

Sorry it took so long for use to respond!

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Porter243

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: porter243
What are you looking for in the server? A good enviroment and friendly place to play modded Minecraft with others
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since beta. I cant even remember how long
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Been playing since the original BC and IC2
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes but i need to get me a new head set. Lost my little USB plug thing.
How active are you? Very active though i may be gone for extended periods of time when at sea.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes I do.

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: porter243

Sorry about the slow reply!

Welcome to OTEGamers!

lenim131

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: lenim131
What are you looking for in the server? A friendly server to play modded with my friend Taye
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since beta, before the pistons were added to the game :D
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Been playing since 2 years, some packs like infinity, beast and direwolf
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yeah, i use it a lot
How active are you? Right now i dont have much time, but some couple hours every day.

T

Taye_f230f

In-Game Name: Taye_f230f
What are you looking for in the server? A friendly server to play modded with my friend lenim131
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since beta, it has been a long time.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Played a little before, for example packs like beast and direwolf.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? I really don´t remember, most likely nope.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yeah, i use it a lot
How active are you? Right now i dont have much time, but some couple hours a day.

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: lenim131

Welcome to OTEGamers!

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Taye_f230f

Hmm your app must have been pending a review by an FTB staff, because I didn't see it last night. XD But anyways,

Welcome to OTEGamers!

T

Tellik

In-Game Name: Tellik (e218af5d-ec53-4480-9b73-67563c40f1c7)
What are you looking for in the server? A quiet community for my wife and I to play in, where we can keep to ourselves and chat with other people while playing.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 10/26/2013
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Ran ourown custom modpack server for about a year, with a small player base of friends and friends of friends.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? No.
How active are you? Depends on what is going on in our lives. We have a lot of things we have to take care of, but we try to make time to play quite frequently at least a few times a week, though sometimes more, sometimes less.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes.

In-Game Name: Lairre (c707c36f-4708-43b2-bada-03ebf073b223)
What are you looking for in the server? A quiet community for us to play in, where we can keep to ourselves and chat with other people while playing.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 10/26/2013
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Ran our own custom modpack server for about a year, with a small player base of friends and friends of friends.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? No.
How active are you? Depends on what is going on in our lives. We have a lot of things we have to take care of, but we try to make time to play quite frequently at least a few times a week, though sometimes more, sometimes less.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes.

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to OTEGamers!

Mariusz

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Vallode
What are you looking for in the server? Don't pressure me please, I'm just trying to find a place to chill
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Man, I don't know. Since I was 12.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I've been playing for a fair bit, few years.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? I've been banned, various reasons and different servers. Long time player.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yeah my man, I've got it
How active are you? Dude, if this is good. Me and my friend will literally log on for 24 hours at a time.
Do you agree to the rules? no ;)

E

Ethan Reed

In-Game Name: Reederino
What are you looking for in the server? Cool people, low server response time.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I started the christmas before 1.0.0 was released, so a few years ago.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Started with Tekkit Classic, Voltz, Hexxit, etc. then moved on to Feed the Beast modpacks like, direwolf, Monster, and we even started our own custom modpack on a private server for a while.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? I have been banned numerous from numerous servers but I have also been on countless minecraft servers over the years so the bans are inevitable.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Of course.
How active are you? My friend and I (Vallode) will actually log on for 17 hours at a time and grind to death.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes Sir

D

DahoboKing

In-Game Name: DaHoboKing
What are you looking for in the server? Sorry but people have jsut not checked ftb forums for a few days now, and im rapidly looking through tons of servers for the right one! thus i want a white list server that has a good community where i can meet nice people and have fun with them!
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have played MC for about 3-4 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I have played modded for about 2 years
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? I may have.... but I'm not sure. I know that the server that I may be "jailed" in is gone, and It was about 3 years ago.... the good 'ol xray days xD
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I have TS3 and I'm so willing to use it that I have a server.... but nobody else uses it with me xD so yeah
How active are you? I will probably play 2-3 hours ish a day. some days I have things going on, and the occasional trip.
Do you agree to the rules? sure (yes) I'll just read the banned items after this.... but im fine with everything for sure,

Thanks, DaHoboKing!

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: DaHoboKing

Welcome to OTEGamers!