Whitelist Server OTEGamers |FTB INFINITY - 1.6.2 | 64G RAM | TS3 | Great Community | Fast Whitelist |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jenetix

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Damocles
What are you looking for in the server?: Looking for a friendly community to play in
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since the beta
What experience do you have with Modded MC? started playing with mods few years ago with tekkit then moved onto FTB
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Not that i know of
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes and yes
How active are you? almost everyday 1-6hours?
Do you agree to the rules? yes, i agree to them

niksa

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Damocles
What are you looking for in the server?: Looking for a friendly community to play in
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since the beta
What experience do you have with Modded MC? started playing with mods few years ago with tekkit then moved onto FTB
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Not that i know of
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes and yes
How active are you? almost everyday 1-6hours?
Do you agree to the rules? yes, i agree to them

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup (This includes IP addresses, don't ask us what the IP's are without actually reading this!):
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

SylaisPlaysGames

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: sylais
What are you looking for in the server? A place to chill and hang out when I get the chance.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Minecraft first launched its' beta.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Been playing modded since shortly after Forestry was removed from Tekkit. Transferred to FTB when it first launched along with the rest of my server. Haven't gone back to vanilla since.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Probably. I used to server jump a lot before I settled down on a server I liked. Wouldn't surprise me at all if I was banned from one or two, but I don't remember. Been years since I played Minecraft on a server.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Sure, why not.
How active are you? As active as I can be, all things considered. Minecraft isn't the only game I play.
Do you agree to the rules? Yeah.

niksa

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: sylais
What are you looking for in the server? A place to chill and hang out when I get the chance.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Minecraft first launched its' beta.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Been playing modded since shortly after Forestry was removed from Tekkit. Transferred to FTB when it first launched along with the rest of my server. Haven't gone back to vanilla since.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Probably. I used to server jump a lot before I settled down on a server I liked. Wouldn't surprise me at all if I was banned from one or two, but I don't remember. Been years since I played Minecraft on a server.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Sure, why not.
How active are you? As active as I can be, all things considered. Minecraft isn't the only game I play.
Do you agree to the rules? Yeah.
Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup (This includes IP addresses, don't ask us what the IP's are without actually reading this!):
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

M

Manxzx1

In-Game Name: Manxzx1
What are you looking for in the server? I have been looking for a stable server so I can play with a community.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I started sometime in 2010
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I played modded minecraft a lot as it has improved from the begenning but not much in the past half year.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? I got banned once from a faction server because my friends and I became too good at raiding and made a lot of the server angry.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I have it and will use it when I can.
How active are you? I will probably play about four days a week or more if I have extra free time.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes.

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Manxzx1

So someone whitelisted you ages ago but forgot to respond:

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Snapplepeach

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Snapplepeach
What are you looking for in the server? A place where I can enjoy Minecraft with mature players and can rest assured knowing that the server is being run reliably and responsibly.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 2010
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I've played plenty of Tekkit a few years ago and FTB Unleashed, Monster, Infinity, and DW20.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? No. I don't grief or agitate. I play to build and be constructive.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes!
How active are you? I'm a college student in my final year studying electrical engineering. It's tough for me to dedicate too much time, however I expect to play for maybe 6 hours a week.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes!

niksa

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Snapplepeach
What are you looking for in the server? A place where I can enjoy Minecraft with mature players and can rest assured knowing that the server is being run reliably and responsibly.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 2010
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I've played plenty of Tekkit a few years ago and FTB Unleashed, Monster, Infinity, and DW20.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? No. I don't grief or agitate. I play to build and be constructive.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes!
How active are you? I'm a college student in my final year studying electrical engineering. It's tough for me to dedicate too much time, however I expect to play for maybe 6 hours a week.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes!
Welcome to OTEGamers!

Y

Yenzyne

In-Game Name:Yenzyne
What are you looking for in the server? Damocles, He invited me
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I cant really remember, i think i started in one of the beta versions
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Dont think i have gone past combustion engines, but im sure ill figure it out
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes
How active are you? i recently got into minecraft again after almost 1 year of downtime, and its fun again so i think i will be quite active
Do you agree to the rules? Yes

T

thatsgolds

In-Game Name: thatsgolds
What are you looking for in the server? sable server to play with good community
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since beta
What experience do you have with Modded MC? from the start
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? not that i know of
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes
How active are you? almost daily
Do you agree to the rules? yes

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: thatsgolds

Taken care of over here.

In-Game Name:Yenzyne

I am so sorry it took so long!
Welcome to OTEGamers!

Khazuk

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: ShiroiHasu
What are you looking for in the server? :
Fun? Amusement? And playing with friends. (Damocles / Yenzyne)

How long have you been playing Minecraft? :
Years? I started around the same time as Yenzyne. Ah, the good'ol sounds.

What experience do you have with Modded MC? :
I've played Modded MC for atleast two years. Before FTB was even a thing.

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)?
I think not. Fairly sure I'm not.

Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?
I have a server and I'm willing to use that. Does that count?

How active are you?
I recently started playing again. Caused Damocles to join this server and yenzyne to follow him. So yeah, here I am, first aswell as the last.

Do you agree to the rules?
No.
... I kid, yes. Yes I do.

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: ShiroiHasu

Welcome to OTEGamers!

F

Falike

In-Game Name: Falike
What are you looking for in the server? Mature, social, helpful community.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3+ years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? 2+ years, Tekkit, FTB, etc
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes
How active are you? 2-5 hours a day generally.

killswitch921

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Killswitch921
What are you looking for in the server? Other people to play FTB with
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 5 years on and off
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Technic launcher, FTB, ATLauncher
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes and sometimes
How active are you? relatively actice

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Killswitch921

Welcome to OTEGamers!

LegendOfStuff

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: LegendOfStuff
What are you looking for in the server? A good small community whos willing to help me out if i dont remember some things
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since about 2012
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Technic launcher, FTB, ATLauncher
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes and depends but i will try to use it
How active are you? Almost everyday

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: LegendOfStuff

Welcome to OTEGamers!