Whitelist Server OTEGamers |FTB INFINITY - 1.6.2 | 64G RAM | TS3 | Great Community | Fast Whitelist |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Edison (McEvilJohn)

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: McEvilJohn ( So sweg right? )
What are you looking for in the server? Any glitches or bugs that might pop up, of course I would report them and also knowing friendly people :)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing minecraft for more than a year now, don't have the date exactly but I know it's more than a year.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I've played some of your modpacks with my friends using McProHosting to host them and a long staff member for the modded crazycraft server.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? I haven't been banned from any servers.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I dont have teamspeak 3 but if you need me to have one and for me to use it of course I can have that arranged.
How active are you? i'll be on nearly everyday, depending on how busy I am.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes :p There isn't even a reason why I won't agree to the rules, cause there is no excuse for breaking rules.

DrSmugleaf

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Luminest

In-Game Name: My In-Game-Name will be "ShadeStrafe"

In-Game Name: DogeScrub

In-Game Name: McEvilJohn

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup (This includes IP addresses, don't ask us what the IP's are without actually reading this!):
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

Dustin18232

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: outspokensaint
What are you looking for in the server? To make friends and build some awesome stuff
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since 1.47
What experience do you have with Modded MC? tons.. I have a lot of modded experience
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No never
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes and Yes
How active are you? I play everyday
Do you agree to the rules? yes to the T

DrSmugleaf

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: outspokensaint
Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup (This includes IP addresses, don't ask us what the IP's are without actually reading this!):
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

nachtrauch

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, i'm Axel, an average creepy Kraut from South Germany with no sense of humor or irony. I'm also borderline senile (47) and tend to wander off at night. So if you see me somewhere in the middle of nowhere, please show me the way home to my base.
I mostly build SF-based stuff from Star Trek/Wars/Gate, themed scenarios etc.

In-Game Name: nachtrauch (translates to nightsmoke)
What are you looking for in the server? a close, friendly community with long term players. community projects maybe?
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since alpha? can't remember...where are my pills?
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I've played the FTB Monster modpack excessively for about a year. Since this was 1.64, i might have a question here and there about 1.710 mods...
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Nope.avi, Nein, Njet, Uh-Uh!
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes and yes...but me no speak english good
How active are you? 4 to 8 hours a day, might be more on weekends
Do you agree to the rules? Sure will. (seriously, has ever anyone said "no" at this point?)

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: nachtrauch)

Some people have accidentally put no! :D

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Besdies

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Besdies
What are you looking for in the server? Try to build a epic base, help others out, and not have to play alone. :p
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Couple years for modded and little longer for vanilla.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Yes, i know most of the basic with most mods, if not i check their wiki or ask.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I don't have, Never used it before, i might use it.
How active are you? I try to play every day. Just varies for how long.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes.

niksa

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Besdies
What are you looking for in the server? Try to build a epic base, help others out, and not have to play alone. :p
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Couple years for modded and little longer for vanilla.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Yes, i know most of the basic with most mods, if not i check their wiki or ask.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I don't have, Never used it before, i might use it.
How active are you? I try to play every day. Just varies for how long.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes.

Welcome to OTEGamers!

APproject

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: approject
What are you looking for in the server? I'm looking to team up with other players to both survive and thrive
How long have you been playing Minecraft? August 2010
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Very extensive. I have played a ftb pack on each version of minecraft. I have played with tech mods since the original industrialcraft came out - a long time ago.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes, I use it often
How active are you? This is my main interest and receives most of my free attention.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes, I read them over

DrSmugleaf

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: approject
Welcome to OTEGamers!

Casketman

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Casketman_
What are you looking for in the server? Good group of people. Talking about whatever while playing the game and building.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Online since 1.4.2. Playing single player Resonant Rise as of late.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Was admin for Hysteria Unleashed (now closed). Mainly acted as the sheriff giving items and banning if needed. Beyond that,not so smart.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes and yes
How active are you? Everyday after work for a few hours and weekends unless racing.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes

Clubbryce

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Casketman_
What are you looking for in the server? Good group of people. Talking about whatever while playing the game and building.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Online since 1.4.2. Playing single player Resonant Rise as of late.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Was admin for Hysteria Unleashed (now closed). Mainly acted as the sheriff giving items and banning if needed. Beyond that,not so smart.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes and yes
How active are you? Everyday after work for a few hours and weekends unless racing.

Welcome to OTEGamers!

miktoni

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: miktoni
What are you looking for in the server? Play modded minecraft with some friends.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.2.5
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I have been playing modded minecraft since tekkit classic and i have never stopped playing it
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes i have Ts and i can use it
How active are you? I mostly play during the day or at least at the evening
Do you agree to the rules? Yep

ZambieKai

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: LinkinPark1mxr
What are you looking for in the server? I'm just looking to play Modded MC in a Community which is sociable and not likely to be disrupted.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Got it Right about an hour before 1.3.2 came out. (literally)
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Mostly I've been playing 1.4.7 and 1.5.2 Modpacks up until this point when I wanna try something New so I'm not sure what to expect but I hope to use some of my older knowledge here.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? My account has been banned from a Few servers for Generally doing the wrong stuff But that's Minigame servers which my 7 year old Sister is really in to. Don't worry though she Dosen't even have FTB on her laptop. Besides my PC is password locked.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes and Yes
How active are you? I'll try to Catch about an hour or two a Day.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes I do. Will never Break any.

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: miktoni

In-Game Name: LinkinPark1mxr

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Dustin84

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: dritalin
What are you looking for in the server? community
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 5 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? building Kami armor in Thaumic Tinker is my greatest accomplishment.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? no
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Sure
How active are you? I feel a binge coming on.
Do you agree to the rules? Of course.

DrSmugleaf

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: dritalin
Welcome to OTEGamers!

Evi1Monkey

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Evi1Monkey
What are you looking for in the server? Looking for a lag free server to try to get back into FTB. Been out of it for a few patches
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Years, don't remember the exact date
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Started FTB within months of it's launch
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes
How active are you? 1-2 hours nightly on work nights, 3-4 hours on weekends
Do you agree to the rules? Definately

OTEStaffMember

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Evi1Monkey

Welcome to OTEGamers!

EndlessFields

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: EndlessFields
What are you looking for in the server? A place to call home with an active community of players who enjoy working together
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Two years now with Modded. Since early DW20 1.6
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Been playing it off and on for two years. I keep up with numerous YT streamers across a variety of packs.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes
How active are you? Most evenings and weekends.