Whitelist Server OTEGamers |FTB INFINITY - 1.6.2 | 64G RAM | TS3 | Great Community | Fast Whitelist |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

OTEStaffMember

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: EndlessFields

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup (This includes IP addresses, don't ask us what the IP's are without actually reading this!):
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

lionkev55

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Lionkev55
What are you looking for in the server? A community where everyone knows and helps eachother.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 2011 (when it was fun)
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Not a ton, but a good amount since I have played FTB for a year now.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Yes, from around 2 if I remember correctly.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes, gladly.
How active are you? Very active depending how active the community is.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes

daradys

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: daradys
What are you looking for in the server? Fun community, good atmosphere. My good friend (in real life), EndlessFields just joined this server and was also interested in joining up.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since mid-Beta, April 2011 ish
What experience do you have with Modded MC? ~2 years, played multiple mod-packs including (but not necessarily limited to) Agrarian Skies, Direwolf20 (1.6.4 / 1.7.10), Infinity (1.7.10), Crash Landing (1.6.4)
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes
How active are you? Mostly active nights/weekends (mid-day sometimes for a few hours, then more at night). I have 2 kids so sometimes this can vary a little bit.
Do you agree to the rules? Yep - looked good.

Thank you for the consideration!

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: daradys

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup (This includes IP addresses, don't ask us what the IP's are without actually reading this!):
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

shadeToruk

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: shadeToruk
What are you looking for in the server? Creation, I love to see how other people build their base and it gives me an idea of how to build mine.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? About a year now.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I have played a bit of FTB Monster, Crackpack, Infinity and Direwolf20
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes, I have used it to communicate with friends as well
How active are you? Well, now that school is coming to an end, probably everyday for an hour or a lot more.

niksa

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: shadeToruk
What are you looking for in the server? Creation, I love to see how other people build their base and it gives me an idea of how to build mine.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? About a year now.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I have played a bit of FTB Monster, Crackpack, Infinity and Direwolf20
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes, I have used it to communicate with friends as well
How active are you? Well, now that school is coming to an end, probably everyday for an hour or a lot more.

Welcome to OTEGamers!

jakejh

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: jakejh
What are you looking for in the server?: A good community, and little lag.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since 1.4 Beta
What experience do you have with Modded MC?: Played on a white listed FTB Ultimate server for a couple months and I had to leave due to school and lost interest.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)?: Yes but not in two or three years I believe.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?: Yes and I have a good headset (last time I checked)
How active are you?: With it being summer, when I am at home 2+ hours a day.
Do you agree to the rules?: Yes

Also posted this: https://www.otegamers.com/threads/application-jakejh.18337/

Last edited:

sgtjester

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: sgtjester
What are you looking for in the server? looking to have fun playing with others on a whitelisted server im sick of getting griefed on open servers , looking to make some friends as well and this server looks promising 20 people online atm!!.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? like 3 years.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? still haven't gotten that far in this modpack, I used to play monster pack like 6 months ago, I would rate my self (6/10).
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? nope.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I don't have but I can make if its required .
How active are you? 2-3 hours a day .
Do you agree to the rules? yes.

Ice-Cue

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: IceCue
What are you looking for in the server? A community server where everyone helps each other out. I join servers to speak with others, not to feel like a single player with people unwilling to tallk.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Around 4 years. Modded arround 2 Years.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? few FTB packs playtrouh (crashlanding, direwolf20, infinity, retro ssp, ...)
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Sorry, i dont have TS3. I use usally Skype.
How active are you? Usually around 7PM - 11PM CET UTC+1h
Do you agree to the rules? Yeah!

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: sgtjester

In-Game Name: IceCue

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Prismatik_

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Prismatik_
What are you looking for in the server? A community to contribute to, hopefully take part in some build projects
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Too many years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Played modded mc since the early tekkit days
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Afraid not
How active are you? Aiming to log in daily.

niksa

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Prismatik_
What are you looking for in the server? A community to contribute to, hopefully take part in some build projects
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Too many years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Played modded mc since the early tekkit days
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Afraid not
How active are you? Aiming to log in daily.

Welcome to OTEGamers!

MostafaNaa

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: frankydude
What are you looking for in the server? : to meet some friends and to chill out with the modpack on the server , and i'm kinda noob so i wanna get more experience in this modpack that's why i wanna play on this server
How long have you been playing Minecraft? like 1.5 month
What experience do you have with Modded MC? this is my first modpack...yep! :D
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? nope , actually i'm kinda new here
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes ofcourse i would be happy if i met new friends on teamspeak just give me the ip address :D
How active are you? like 1 -3 hours daily
Do you agree to the rules? Yes .

niksa

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: frankydude
What are you looking for in the server? : to meet some friends and to chill out with the modpack on the server , and i'm kinda noob so i wanna get more experience in this modpack that's why i wanna play on this server
How long have you been playing Minecraft? like 1.5 month
What experience do you have with Modded MC? this is my first modpack...yep! :D
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? nope , actually i'm kinda new here
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes ofcourse i would be happy if i met new friends on teamspeak just give me the ip address :D
How active are you? like 1 -3 hours daily
Do you agree to the rules? Yes .
Taken care of over here.

Legolessed

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Legolessed
What are you looking for in the server? A small comunity who treats everyone nicely and no one is a jerk.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? 6 months or so, all spent on ftb infinity.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Yes, when i first started playing I started le an iron ingot and i regret it greatly now.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes, i will just have to go and download it.
How active are you? Depends on the day, but i am usually on every day or so.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes, i agree with them and are very happy they are in place.

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Legolessed

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Veal12

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: veal12
What are you looking for in the server? I like playing sp but having a community to interact with makes the game 10x more fun, especially when you're apart of it :) I am also looking for a relatively lag free server
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since vanilla beta
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I have played since the first tekkit modpack and stuck with mods ever since
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? It's possible maybe when I was younger but never for cheating. I remember pissing off a few admins pretty bad who said they were going to ban me but I never joined back to check. This was a few years back but I definitely haven't been banned from anything since.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes
How active are you? I've recently gotten back into modded mc and I'm enjoying this modpack quite a bit. I don't mind restarting since iv'e refreshed myself with most of the basics in sp and want a community to play with.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes :)

Last edited: