Whitelist Server OTEGamers |FTB INFINITY - 1.6.2 | 64G RAM | TS3 | Great Community | Fast Whitelist |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

SaiCheeze

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: SlipKn0t91
What are you looking for in the server? want play to infinity modpack
How long have you been playing Minecraft? alpha
What experience do you have with Modded MC? to tekkit
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? No
How active are you? 4-6h/day
Do you agree to the rules? yes

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup (This includes IP addresses, don't ask us what the IP's are without actually reading this!):
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

TheEpic5

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: TheEpic5
What are you looking for in the server? A community server where everyone helps each other out. I join servers to speak with others, not to feel like a single player with people unwilling to tallk.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Around late 1.2.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Since old tekkit.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? No and not willing to use if. (although I don't have it)
How active are you? Usually around 5PM EST- 8PM EST on school days and on Saturdays. But I'm going on a camping trip in a few days… so yeah that's why I might not be on from tuesday to thursday.
Do you agree to the rules? Yeah!

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: AwesomeGar
What are you looking for in the server? To find a community of like minded people who also enjoy modded mincraft.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? From Tech to Magic mods, I'm expierienced and well versed in almost all aspects of minecraft life. haha
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Nope :D
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes and it's what I prefer.
How active are you? Very, I have a odd work schedule but I'll be active 15 days a month at least.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes, with joy

Looks like you're approved on our site already.

In-Game Name: TheEpic5
What are you looking for in the server? A community server where everyone helps each other out. I join servers to speak with others, not to feel like a single player with people unwilling to tallk.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Around late 1.2.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Since old tekkit.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? No and not willing to use if. (although I don't have it)
How active are you? Usually around 5PM EST- 8PM EST on school days and on Saturdays. But I'm going on a camping trip in a few days… so yeah that's why I might not be on from tuesday to thursday.
Do you agree to the rules? Yeah!

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup (This includes IP addresses, don't ask us what the IP's are without actually reading this!):
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

Blue4euro4

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Blue4euro4
What are you looking for in the server? Somewhere to play modded minecraft with lots of other players.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Around 3 years ( no idea what version...)
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I've played and watched many of Direwolfs packs and video series. I would say im quite experienced with using it.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? No, but would be willing to use it if I was to acquire it.
How active are you? I have very little general ambition in life so pretty much 4 days a week and probably all dayish.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes

SquashedDuck

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: SquashedDuck

What are you looking for in the server?: A fun small helpful server where I can meet new friends and have a good chat

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Easily before beta but don't know what time frame so I have some years of experience.

What experience do you have with Modded MC?: not a lot to be honest I have tried may mods just to fail, I guess youtube helped me a bit.

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)?: I don't know I think I got unwhitelisted on a server because a friend got pissed I took his marble. I could be a ban or just a unwhitelist god knows and that server the owner never played he just spawn stuff in and gave up I guess.

Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?: yes I do and use it all the time :D

How active are you?: pretty active I like to think, but not going to spend every single hour of every single day

Do you agree to the rules?: Yes I Have :D

expert700

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: SquashedDuck

What are you looking for in the server?: A fun small helpful server where I can meet new friends and have a good chat

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Easily before beta but don't know what time frame so I have some years of experience.

What experience do you have with Modded MC?: not a lot to be honest I have tried may mods just to fail, I guess youtube helped me a bit.

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)?: I don't know I think I got unwhitelisted on a server because a friend got pissed I took his marble. I could be a ban or just a unwhitelist god knows and that server the owner never played he just spawn stuff in and gave up I guess.

Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?: yes I do and use it all the time :D

How active are you?: pretty active I like to think, but not going to spend every single hour of every single day

Do you agree to the rules?: Yes I Have :D
Welcome to OTEGamers!

Ahluhl

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Ahluhl
What are you looking for in the server? Place to enjoy modded mc with the company of others
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? enough to be dangerous! :) i enjoy most every modpack i play infinity is no different, weather the modpack is ftb or not i can always find a modpack to play.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? no
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes, prefered actually
How active are you? 3-9pm m-f and all day saterday and sunday

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Ahluhl

Welcome to OTEGamers!

SaiCheeze

Jul 29, 2019
Argh I'm an idiot. The in game name is sglwilso...

Welcome to OTEGamers!

gukliuyk

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: gukliuyk
What are you looking for in the server? Im looking for a place to re-kindle my enjoyment with this game
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since classic/ pre-alpha
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Im fairly advanced in this pack, im actually returning from playing other packs.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? yea, was banned from an all allowed server believe it or not, interesting story, also not recorded anywhere but its a good story so im keeping it alive :3
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes would definetly share my sweet accent
How active are you? Casual player this will be for when i have time to burn so a few hours a week

Last edited:

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: gukliuyk

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Shawn Chappell

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: poilkjask
What are you looking for in the server? freind, time well spent on something great
How long have you been playing Minecraft? uhhh like since forever. really really early alpha
What experience do you have with Modded MC? a lot lol i love all mods out there and wish to grow more knowledge with them
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? never ever ever
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? uh yeah? who does like the sound of voices
How active are you? im on and off i try to stay full time but i have 3 kids kinda dont get a lot of that time to play games
Do you agree to the rules? of course!

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: poilkjask

Eternldragon

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Eternldragon
What are you looking for in the server? Active players and involvement
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I've been playing since Ultimate 1.4.7.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? My usual playstyle is base build first (castle, mansion, treehouse etc.), then tech, some magic after and finally learn a new mod every playthrough.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes, I make a point to introduce myself in T.S.
How active are you? I'm a casual player. I play 3-5 times a week for a few hours.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes.

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Eternldragon

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Lunatite

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Luminest
What are you looking for in the server? just some nice friendly players
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I've been on and off with minecraft as i've been playing some other games but around 2-3 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I've played previous versions of feed the beast
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? I dont think im banned on any server, havent broken any rules on any servers i remember
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I dont have teamspeak 3 but if i have to use it i would of course use it
How active are you? i'll be on during the weekends mostly seeing as how i have school
Do you agree to the rules? of course!

DualBlade

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: My In-Game-Name will be "ShadeStrafe", although I do plan on changing it back to "Dual" on May 28.
What are you looking for in the server? I will be looking for fun in the server and hopefully it can deliver.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I bought premium on Jan/15/2014, but I have used crack for at least 2-3 years now.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? No, I don't have much experience but I will be playing with seven other friends who will be probably applying.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? I've been banned on Hypixel for accusation of hacks, but I didn't use any so I got unbanned.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I have team speak 3 and yes, I am willing to use it.
How active are you? It will depend, I want to play with at least 1 other friend.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes, I have read all the rules and will not break any of the stated rules.

DogeScrub

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: DogeScrub
What are you looking for in the server? Im looking for fun.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Ive been playing MC since 1.2.5
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I have little experience
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? I have been banned once or twice as a joke on a small survival server. (Admins like to troll)
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes
How active are you? Very active, I play MC daily
Do you agree to the rules? Yes