Whitelist Server OTEGamers |FTB INFINITY - 1.6.2 | 64G RAM | TS3 | Great Community | Fast Whitelist |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

niksa

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: weejcoop
What are you looking for in the server? Im just looking for a chilled out place to play the Infinity modpack.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? i have been playing minecraft since early Alpha.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? i have been playing modded minecraft since the first iteration of the Technic Pack came out as it just added a new way to play when minecraft started to get boring and havent been able to play vanilla since.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Im sure i ahve been banned from minecraft servers before back when i was a young one but i have matured since those days and from my memory i dont think ive been banned for atleast 2 years.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes i have TS and i dont have a problem with using it atall.
How active are you? i will mostly be playing at nights and on the weekends as work takes up alot of time.
Do you agree to the rules? yes i agree to these rules.

If you don't mind me asking what shader's pack is used for those screen shots ?

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup (This includes IP addresses, don't ask us what the IP's are without actually reading this!):
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

Vhista

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Vhsita
What are you looking for in the server? To learn about mods that I've not played with and have a fully self-working build/property
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since alpha 1.2
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I have experience with most mods that were on 1.6, but the updated versions have changed. so ill have to re-look at them.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Not that i know of.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes, and If my other friends aren't on then yes
How active are you? active around 5-7hours depending if i have work or not.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes I have indeed.

Bethan

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: BlodynBach
What are you looking for in the server? A place where I can build, work on some mods...a nice social community
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since beta I think
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Started with Tekkit then moved on to FTB, played multiple packs at varying levels of complexity.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Nope (not that I'm aware of anyway ;o)
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes, although not all the time when I'm playing.
How active are you? Depends, I try to be as active as possible without over-playing it.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes

Xaethon

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: BlodynBach
What are you looking for in the server? A place where I can build, work on some mods...a nice social community
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since beta I think
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Started with Tekkit then moved on to FTB, played multiple packs at varying levels of complexity.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Nope (not that I'm aware of anyway ;o)
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes, although not all the time when I'm playing.
How active are you? Depends, I try to be as active as possible without over-playing it.

Already sorted over on our forums, but here's the reply just in case:
Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup (This includes IP addresses, don't ask us what the IP's are without actually reading this!):
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

Bigman52796

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: bigman52796
What are you looking for in the server? I'm looking for a friendly community to enjoy some modded minecraft with
How long have you been playing Minecraft? About 2-3 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I've been playing Minecraft since about 1.3.1, and I started playing with mods at around 1.4.2.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? I'm not really much of a rule breaker, so no.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes, and I will certainly use it.
How active are you? I am generally on for at least a few hours each day.

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
Only good things to say about Cozza and OTEgamers, if you're looking for cool places to play this is it.

expert700

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: bigman52796
What are you looking for in the server? I'm looking for a friendly community to enjoy some modded minecraft with
How long have you been playing Minecraft? About 2-3 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I've been playing Minecraft since about 1.3.1, and I started playing with mods at around 1.4.2.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? I'm not really much of a rule breaker, so no.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes, and I will certainly use it.
How active are you? I am generally on for at least a few hours each day.

Welcome to OTEGamers!

xure999

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: xure1

What are you looking for in the server?
I am looking for a server where i can communicate or/and play whit other players in a modded server.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?
I have played minecraft since it was 1.0 (Because i dont buy pre-realese games).

What experience do you have with Modded MC?
I play modded 9.5 times out of 10 i never play vanilla unless one of my friends wants to.

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)?
Yes, i have but i dont know why. I just joined a server in tekkit (Years ago) and i asked where i could build my base and *bamm!* i was banned. Other wise? No.

Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?
I dont have TS and no, i am not willing to use it. Because i am swedish and my english is rough on the edges

How active are you?
I am active as much i can/want (if i havent completed the game) to and if i want to play (thats like 4 times a week) i play for 1/2-2 hours.

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
It doesn't matter. Once you're whitelisted, you won't be removed for inactivity. You still need to agree to the rules though.

Grimson

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Edgardeth
What are you looking for in the server? having fun with friends/meeting new people
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since alpha
What experience do you have with Modded MC? a lot in Singleplayer
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? no, of course not
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes, yes
How active are you? every week for sure
Do you agree to the rules? yes I do

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: xure1

What are you looking for in the server?
I am looking for a server where i can communicate or/and play whit other players in a modded server.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?
I have played minecraft since it was 1.0 (Because i dont buy pre-realese games).

What experience do you have with Modded MC?
I play modded 9.5 times out of 10 i never play vanilla unless one of my friends wants to.

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)?
Yes, i have but i dont know why. I just joined a server in tekkit (Years ago) and i asked where i could build my base and *bamm!* i was banned. Other wise? No.

Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?
I dont have TS and no, i am not willing to use it. Because i am swedish and my english is rough on the edges

How active are you?
I am active as much i can/want (if i havent completed the game) to and if i want to play (thats like 4 times a week) i play for 1/2-2 hours.

I do agree

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Edgardeth, looks like you've been accepted over on our forums already.

Last edited:

BananaWiskers

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: AwesomeGar
What are you looking for in the server? To find a community of like minded people who also enjoy modded mincraft.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? From Tech to Magic mods, I'm expierienced and well versed in almost all aspects of minecraft life. haha
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Nope :D
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes and it's what I prefer.
How active are you? Very, I have a odd work schedule but I'll be active 15 days a month at least.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes, with joy

SlipKn0t91

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: SlipKn0t91
What are you looking for in the server? want play to infinity modpack
How long have you been playing Minecraft? alpha
What experience do you have with Modded MC? to tekkit
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? No
How active are you? 4-6h/day
Do you agree to the rules? yes