Whitelist Server OTE Gamers - Unleashed 1.1.7 | Whitelist | TS3 | MyTown | Econ | MultiGaming Community - Est. 2006

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Shundax
What are you looking for in the server? a place to call home, make friends, learn more about the different mods :D
How long have you been playing Minecraft? About 2-3 years
What experience do you have with FTB? Started playing FTB since 1.2.5
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? Nop, never!
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes, although I may not be able to come on TS3 all the time.
How active are you? If and when my work-school-schedule allows it, about 2-3 hours a day, more in the weekends.

Thank you for taking time to read my app :)
Greets, Shun

Hi, Shun.

Welcome to OTE. First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.5. Follow this guide to update Logistic Pipes, Applied Energistics & also downgrade IC2. (These are required to prevent server crashes and gameplay bugs)

If you have any problems getting in, jump onto our IRC for help. You can chat to the folk that are in-game there, everyone can help!

If you have any questions, please ask. The server staff are very friendly. We are always open to suggestions to make the game better!

Cya in game

Efendi

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Efendi23
What are you looking for in the server? I'm looking for a community. I've been playing Minecraft since the early beta and I really keep playing because of the social experience of being on a server. Single-player doesn't really keep my interest for long, since there's no sense of cooperation or competition. When you play alone, you make your own goals and are always moving forward. When you play with others, you really don't run out of things to do.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since the Halloween Update (Late 2010).
What experience do you have with FTB? I began playing with the beta packs and most recently played a version of Ultimate on a small private server set up with friends from vanilla. However we sort of drifted away from FTB (most of them went back to vanilla) and due to time constraints I really haven't played any FTB since the Spring. I've been catching up via Direwolf's LPs and playing singleplayer this past week.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? Nope.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Not right now, but I can get it. I can't promise that I'll be on 24/7, but I'll definitely make an effort to be on if someone wants to talk to me.
How active are you? Depending on my schedule, anywhere from 2-3 hours to 5 or 6.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Efendi23
What are you looking for in the server? I'm looking for a community. I've been playing Minecraft since the early beta and I really keep playing because of the social experience of being on a server. Single-player doesn't really keep my interest for long, since there's no sense of cooperation or competition. When you play alone, you make your own goals and are always moving forward. When you play with others, you really don't run out of things to do.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since the Halloween Update (Late 2010).
What experience do you have with FTB? I began playing with the beta packs and most recently played a version of Ultimate on a small private server set up with friends from vanilla. However we sort of drifted away from FTB (most of them went back to vanilla) and due to time constraints I really haven't played any FTB since the Spring. I've been catching up via Direwolf's LPs and playing singleplayer this past week.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? Nope.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Not right now, but I can get it. I can't promise that I'll be on 24/7, but I'll definitely make an effort to be on if someone wants to talk to me.
How active are you? Depending on my schedule, anywhere from 2-3 hours to 5 or 6.

Hi Efendi,

Sorry for the late reply. great application!

Welcome to OTE. First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.5. Follow this guide to update Logistic Pipes, Applied Energistics & also downgrade IC2. (These are required to prevent server crashes and gameplay bugs)

If you have any problems getting in, jump onto our IRC for help. You can chat to the folk that are in-game there, everyone can help!

If you have any questions, please ask. The server staff are very friendly. We are always open to suggestions to make the game better!

Cya in game

JacenCaedus

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: JacenCaedus
What are you looking for in the server? Basically a fun server, with a non-tyrannical staff (will get to that when the time comes)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I think since about Beta 1.6
What experience do you have with FTB? I've played a good bit of singleplayer, unfortunately my only multiplayer experience did not end well, basically it ended with the server owner being a tyrant, hope to have a better experience this time around.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? Not to my knowledge
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes I do and yes I am
How active are you? I tend to be on most of the day currently

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: JacenCaedus
What are you looking for in the server? Basically a fun server, with a non-tyrannical staff (will get to that when the time comes)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I think since about Beta 1.6
What experience do you have with FTB? I've played a good bit of singleplayer, unfortunately my only multiplayer experience did not end well, basically it ended with the server owner being a tyrant, hope to have a better experience this time around.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? Not to my knowledge
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes I do and yes I am
How active are you? I tend to be on most of the day currently

Hi JacenCaedus!

You'll find that most large server decisions and changes are voted on by the members over at our forums. I prefer a democratic process to let the members have a say in the decision making process.

Cya in game

Chre903

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:
Chre903 (CHRis E. ;) )

How long have you been playing Minecraft?
I think since Beta 1.4 but with ups and down and a few long breaks

What experience do you have with FTB?
I am playing with FTB since the Ultimate Beta got released, but i play with mods much longer.

Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server?
No

Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?
I am always a bit Lazyand don't speak very good English so it isn't so easy for me, but i will probably hop on here and there.

(I am from German)

How active are you?
I was the last week or two not really in the mood for Minecraft and i have this actually a bit more often but when i am in the mood i mostly play multiple hours a day.

What are you looking for in the server?
Until a few days i played on a Server called SQUirrellCraft, but the Server owner went "missing" and nobody except him can restart the Server and fix Stuff on it, so the Server just crashed and could not be brought Online again. He got Contacted in multiple ways but he didn't responded.
I really like that Server for its many people online that where always nice and you could always do something with them or ask them for help. And it was always easy to reach each other via Towny Teleportation and a Spawn Building and Spawn Shops.
I would really like to find something like that again :)

PS: The Link to the Website in the over post contains a https link where i cant connect, but http works fine.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:
Chre903 (CHRis E. ;) )

How long have you been playing Minecraft?
I think since Beta 1.4 but with ups and down and a few long breaks

What experience do you have with FTB?
I am playing with FTB since the Ultimate Beta got released, but i play with mods much longer.

Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server?
No

Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?
I am always a bit Lazyand don't speak very good English so it isn't so easy for me, but i will probably hop on here and there.

(I am from German)

How active are you?
I was the last week or two not really in the mood for Minecraft and i have this actually a bit more often but when i am in the mood i mostly play multiple hours a day.

What are you looking for in the server?
Until a few days i played on a Server called SQUirrellCraft, but the Server owner went "missing" and nobody except him can restart the Server and fix Stuff on it, so the Server just crashed and could not be brought Online again. He got Contacted in multiple ways but he didn't responded.
I really like that Server for its many people online that where always nice and you could always do something with them or ask them for help. And it was always easy to reach each other via Towny Teleportation and a Spawn Building and Spawn Shops.
I would really like to find something like that again :)

PS: The Link to the Website in the over post contains a https link where i cant connect, but http works fine.

Hi Chris, sorry for the late reply. Had my weekly LAN night with my mates last night and crashed as soon as I got home :)

Sad to see that SquirrellCraft is having issues, seems like a nice server. I've made sure to setup our server with some awesome crash detection which has proved very valuable for server uptime. I rarely have to jump in unless the world corrupts or the server doesn't boot (If that happens, I'm usually quick to restore one of our hourly backups to get us up and running)

The main difference between us and a larger server is that we don't run TickThreading which means more stability but the server has to work much, much harder. But it's going well so far :)

Cya in game

sdousley

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: sdousley
What are you looking for in the server? a reliable server with good community of people willing to help others (like I am)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 years or so
What experience do you have with FTB? Played the original FTB map, and played Tekkit for quite some time before that.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I do, but don't use it all that often
How active are you? Generally play a couple hours a day ish.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: sdousley
What are you looking for in the server? a reliable server with good community of people willing to help others (like I am)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 years or so
What experience do you have with FTB? Played the original FTB map, and played Tekkit for quite some time before that.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I do, but don't use it all that often
How active are you? Generally play a couple hours a day ish.

Hi sd,

We've had a chat on IRC so you know the deal.

Cya in game

Itszuvalex

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Knifepoint065
What are you looking for in the server? Fun and Community. A place where I can build and appreciate other's works, as well as have my own appreciated. A stable experience that doesn't detract from the game as a whole (lagging blocks, extreme restrictions)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I've been playing since Beta.
What experience do you have with FTB? I've hosted a server of my own for my roommate and some friends for about a year, overall. Plenty of experience with mods that were also in Tekkit. Plenty of experience wiki-diving for information as well.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes. My brother and I own a Mumble server that we and our friends use, but I will not hesitate to jump on TS3 if I'm planning on staying online for awhile and/or if I'm helping out/being helped by people on the server!
How active are you? It varies. I am an active College student and my education is my first priority. There are times I'm on for hours a day for weeks, and other times where I may just log in to check on things for long stretches of time as well. However, I have a love affair with Minecraft and I don't see myself stopping anytime soon.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Knifepoint065
What are you looking for in the server? Fun and Community. A place where I can build and appreciate other's works, as well as have my own appreciated. A stable experience that doesn't detract from the game as a whole (lagging blocks, extreme restrictions)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I've been playing since Beta.
What experience do you have with FTB? I've hosted a server of my own for my roommate and some friends for about a year, overall. Plenty of experience with mods that were also in Tekkit. Plenty of experience wiki-diving for information as well.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes. My brother and I own a Mumble server that we and our friends use, but I will not hesitate to jump on TS3 if I'm planning on staying online for awhile and/or if I'm helping out/being helped by people on the server!
How active are you? It varies. I am an active College student and my education is my first priority. There are times I'm on for hours a day for weeks, and other times where I may just log in to check on things for long stretches of time as well. However, I have a love affair with Minecraft and I don't see myself stopping anytime soon.

Hi Knifepoint!

We've had a chat on IRC so you know the deal.

Cya in game

IMBorra

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: manus97
What are you looking for in the server? A nice and active community.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? bought my account in beta 1.0, and already played in alpha.
What experience do you have with FTB? Friend of min e had a server, but it was too expensive, and too few people, so he abandoned it.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? one time, when the owner of a server started destroying my work. I spoke up to him, and well, he didn't like that.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Don't have it, but I'm willing to use it
How active are you? depends. I have periods where I'm on every day for a couple of hours. and when I'm busy, once a week. but I think I will be playing a lot the upcoming time.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: manus97
What are you looking for in the server? A nice and active community.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? bought my account in beta 1.0, and already played in alpha.
What experience do you have with FTB? Friend of min e had a server, but it was too expensive, and too few people, so he abandoned it.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? one time, when the owner of a server started destroying my work. I spoke up to him, and well, he didn't like that.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Don't have it, but I'm willing to use it
How active are you? depends. I have periods where I'm on every day for a couple of hours. and when I'm busy, once a week. but I think I will be playing a lot the upcoming time.

Hi Manus,

Cya in game!

I would also like to mention we opened a Resonant Rise server tonight! Check out the recruitment thread thisaway!

http://resonant-rise.com/forums/ind...ytown-econ-multigaming-community-est-2006.108

bezzdech

Jul 29, 2019
hi guys!
In-Game Name: bezzdech
What are you looking for in the server? longterm peacefully game (single mode is too boring)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? i think 1-1,5y
What experience do you have with FTB? know most of mods in FTB, some i know well, some less
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? no
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? i have, sometimes i am willing to use
How active are you? it depends on my work schedule, sometimes no visit at all, sopmetimes whole day on minecraft.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
hi guys!
In-Game Name: bezzdech
What are you looking for in the server? longterm peacefully game (single mode is too boring)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? i think 1-1,5y
What experience do you have with FTB? know most of mods in FTB, some i know well, some less
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? no
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? i have, sometimes i am willing to use
How active are you? it depends on my work schedule, sometimes no visit at all, sopmetimes whole day on minecraft.

Hi Bezzdech!

Cya in game!

EddieW

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there - been having a little poke around your forums and dynmap, and would like to drop in an application for white-listing please :)

In-Game Name: Nekozy79

What are you looking for in the server? I'd like to join a friendly, social server, where people talk to each other, build (reasonably) near each other, and do more than "just" follow the tech tree of mods. I feel that FTB (and all mod packs) are best enjoyed when players remember the core Minecraft experience and take the time to build beautiful things, be they houses, gardens, workshops, castles, statues, or cities. Looking at your spawn area on the map, I can see that at least some of your players have a similar mindset, and I think I would really enjoy travelling around the server a little and picking up new and interesting ideas to incorporate into my own builds. I enjoy economy mods and player shop areas, as I find it interesting when people start to specialise in one product and trade for others. I'm also very pleased to see you running grief protection as (you may have guessed) the ability to build without some little oik smothering it lava is quite important to me :D Other than that, all I ask is a little patch of jungle where I can collect cats and catch fish while brewing beer in the basement. And maybe some natura redwood saplings.

How long have you been playing Minecraft? A little over 18 months. 5-6 on vanilla which I think was v1.2 at the time I started. Similar time on Tekkit, then moved to FTB Ultimate, and then FTB Unleashed.
What experience do you have with FTB? Been playing some flavour of FTB since it launched, including following GregTech as far as a power suit which was tough but satisfying. I've also had some experience with administering a basic FTB server for myself and a few friends.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? Never.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I do, and I will - buuut only after a while. I struggle to talk on first meeting, so I'd need to get to know you via screen a little first. That's not me being rude, I'm just shy with new people ^^;
How active are you? Variable; I do have other hobbies, as well as a full time job, and sometimes they'll draw me away. However, Minecraft of some form or another has been a thing I constantly return to, fall in love with all over again, and spend a few weeks solidly building things, or making complicated networks of pipes, or (heaven help me) trying to breed bees.

And if I may add a question, what's your stance on future modpacks vs the map as it stands? I have previously managed to get (bits of) a world map upgraded from Ultimate/1.4.7 to Unleashed/1.5.2 via MCEdit so's to keep player builds in place, and I'm just wondering what sort of length your admins are prepared to go to in order not to lose player's work when the inevitable map changes kick in. I don't think the answer to this changes the fact I would like to join if you'll have me, but it would probably change the way I play if I knew the world was considered disposable ^^

Cheers

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there - been having a little poke around your forums and dynmap, and would like to drop in an application for white-listing please :)

In-Game Name: Nekozy79

What are you looking for in the server? I'd like to join a friendly, social server, where people talk to each other, build (reasonably) near each other, and do more than "just" follow the tech tree of mods. I feel that FTB (and all mod packs) are best enjoyed when players remember the core Minecraft experience and take the time to build beautiful things, be they houses, gardens, workshops, castles, statues, or cities. Looking at your spawn area on the map, I can see that at least some of your players have a similar mindset, and I think I would really enjoy travelling around the server a little and picking up new and interesting ideas to incorporate into my own builds. I enjoy economy mods and player shop areas, as I find it interesting when people start to specialise in one product and trade for others. I'm also very pleased to see you running grief protection as (you may have guessed) the ability to build without some little oik smothering it lava is quite important to me :D Other than that, all I ask is a little patch of jungle where I can collect cats and catch fish while brewing beer in the basement. And maybe some natura redwood saplings.

How long have you been playing Minecraft? A little over 18 months. 5-6 on vanilla which I think was v1.2 at the time I started. Similar time on Tekkit, then moved to FTB Ultimate, and then FTB Unleashed.
What experience do you have with FTB? Been playing some flavour of FTB since it launched, including following GregTech as far as a power suit which was tough but satisfying. I've also had some experience with administering a basic FTB server for myself and a few friends.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? Never.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I do, and I will - buuut only after a while. I struggle to talk on first meeting, so I'd need to get to know you via screen a little first. That's not me being rude, I'm just shy with new people ^^;
How active are you? Variable; I do have other hobbies, as well as a full time job, and sometimes they'll draw me away. However, Minecraft of some form or another has been a thing I constantly return to, fall in love with all over again, and spend a few weeks solidly building things, or making complicated networks of pipes, or (heaven help me) trying to breed bees.

And if I may add a question, what's your stance on future modpacks vs the map as it stands? I have previously managed to get (bits of) a world map upgraded from Ultimate/1.4.7 to Unleashed/1.5.2 via MCEdit so's to keep player builds in place, and I'm just wondering what sort of length your admins are prepared to go to in order not to lose player's work when the inevitable map changes kick in. I don't think the answer to this changes the fact I would like to join if you'll have me, but it would probably change the way I play if I knew the world was considered disposable ^^

Cheers

Hi Nekozy,

Great Application!

In regards to future modpacks, I always try to do as much as possible to avoid a map reset. As with anybody, I do have limited time and probably can't sit there for hours MCEditing everyone's stuff. If we do end doing a map reset. I do offer the map for download for players to use personally.

Cya in game!

Desilitor

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Desilitor
What are you looking for in the server? Mostly a community of people who talk and play with eachother. I tend to get unmotivated i there isnt any social asspect in the game.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since beta but wasnt playihng during 1.2-1.5 due to me and my friend never being online and wanting to play at the same time.
What experience do you have with FTB? Just about a month and never gotten that far in any tech tree due to me growing bored without anyone to play with.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? No never.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes. Its part of what I am looking for even if I might be a bit quiet and just listen to others every now and then.
How active are you? I am not lacking in free time atm so I should be online at least once a week, proably more if I realy like the server.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Desilitor
What are you looking for in the server? Mostly a community of people who talk and play with eachother. I tend to get unmotivated i there isnt any social asspect in the game.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since beta but wasnt playihng during 1.2-1.5 due to me and my friend never being online and wanting to play at the same time.
What experience do you have with FTB? Just about a month and never gotten that far in any tech tree due to me growing bored without anyone to play with.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? No never.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes. Its part of what I am looking for even if I might be a bit quiet and just listen to others every now and then.
How active are you? I am not lacking in free time atm so I should be online at least once a week, proably more if I realy like the server.

Hi Desilitor!

We have a great social aspect in the community, I think it is very important. Our Resonant Rise server and FTB Server both chat to each other via our IRC so even when the FTB server is a little empty, there's still people to chat to! :)

Cya in game!