Whitelist Server OTE Gamers - Unleashed 1.1.7 | Whitelist | TS3 | MyTown | Econ | MultiGaming Community - Est. 2006

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Biionic

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:Bloodbow2142
Name: Cameron Anderson
How long have you been playing minecraft? Approx:2 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes, but a majority of Direwolf20, the old version
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Only twice, once for sprint hacks, by a helper when i was using a speed 2 pot, he was later demoted due to making many such mistakes, and another time from a Tekkit server, because i raided an admin base with a Nether portal and he claimed it was unfair
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes, and yes, but i commonly forget to log on to such things, but will if someone asks me to
Other Information: I am 16 years old, i believe mature for my age, and hope to have a good time on this server, thank you.

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:Bloodbow2142
Name: Cameron Anderson
How long have you been playing minecraft? Approx:2 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes, but a majority of Direwolf20, the old version
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Only twice, once for sprint hacks, by a helper when i was using a speed 2 pot, he was later demoted due to making many such mistakes, and another time from a Tekkit server, because i raided an admin base with a Nether portal and he claimed it was unfair
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes, and yes, but i commonly forget to log on to such things, but will if someone asks me to
Other Information: I am 16 years old, i believe mature for my age, and hope to have a good time on this server, thank you.

Welcome to OTEGamers.

Take a look at the following thread for changes to the normal FTB Unleashed 1.1.4 mod pack. We have made changes to some mod versions to reduce crashes. https://www.otegamers.com/topic/6383-important-updated-mod-information/

I look forward to seeing you on the server.

craftyminer120

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: minenerd120
Name: craftyminer120
How long have you been playing minecraft? since alpha
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? somewhat
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? I don't think so.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? yes
Other Information: Hope to have fun, and see you there!

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: minenerd120
Name: craftyminer120
How long have you been playing minecraft? since alpha
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? somewhat
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? I don't think so.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? yes
Other Information: Hope to have fun, and see you there!

Heya Crafty!

Welcome to OTE. First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.4. Follow this guide to update Binnie Mods, Applied Energistics & also downgrade IC2. (These are required to prevent server crashes and gameplay bugs)

If you have any problems getting in, jump onto our IRC for help. You can chat to the folk that are in-game there, everyone can help!

If you have any questions, please ask. The server staff are very friendly. We are always open to suggestions to make the game better!

Cya in game

Raykuro

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Karknow
Name: Adrián
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since beta 1.7.3
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I have played with DrSmugleaf for quite a nice amount of time, but it has been a long time since I dont play
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I have TS3 but my pronunciation is pretty shity and you would either laugh at me or think im the retarded guy who nobody understands.
Other Information:My main language is not english, I hope it isnt a problem :C.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Karknow
Name: Adrián
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since beta 1.7.3
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I have played with DrSmugleaf for quite a nice amount of time, but it has been a long time since I dont play
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I have TS3 but my pronunciation is pretty shity and you would either laugh at me or think im the retarded guy who nobody understands.
Other Information:My main language is not english, I hope it isnt a problem :C.

Hi Adrián!

Welcome to OTE. First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.4. Follow this guide to update Binnie Mods, Applied Energistics & also downgrade IC2. (These are required to prevent server crashes and gameplay bugs)

If you have any problems getting in, jump onto our IRC for help. You can chat to the folk that are in-game there, everyone can help!

If you have any questions, please ask. The server staff are very friendly. We are always open to suggestions to make the game better!

Cya in game

Einhander

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: ScaryPencil
Name: Josh
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since Beta
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? No, but I have friends on server that do.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes, and sure.
Other Information: I'm friends with Kanadeara and Allah Akbar.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: ScaryPencil
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since Beta
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? No, but I have friends on server that do.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes, and sure.
Other Information: I'm friends with Kanadeara and Allah Akbar.

Hi Josh!

Good luck playing with Kanadeara and Allah Akbar!

Cya in game

Siverous

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Thrier
Name: Shawn
How long have you been playing minecraft? About 8 months
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes started playing in 1.4.7 Ultimate
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I do not but I've used it before and can get it again if its required.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Thrier
Name: Shawn
How long have you been playing minecraft? About 8 months
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes started playing in 1.4.7 Ultimate
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I do not but I've used it before and can get it again if its required.

Hi Shawn!

Cya in game

Psythe

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Psithe
How long have you been playing minecraft?
I've played it with friends for about a year or so, played Tekkit mainly.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes, since it came out. I know the mods well, and love to help people out.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Nope, left a couple because they weren't what I was looking for, but never had any issues.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Sure
Other Information:
I've been playing on a small server with friends, but lately I'm the only one still on the server, so looking for an active server with a good community.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Psithe
How long have you been playing minecraft?
I've played it with friends for about a year or so, played Tekkit mainly.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes, since it came out. I know the mods well, and love to help people out.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Nope, left a couple because they weren't what I was looking for, but never had any issues.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Sure
Other Information:
I've been playing on a small server with friends, but lately I'm the only one still on the server, so looking for an active server with a good community.

Hi Josh!

Cya in game

littlejohnO

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: littlejohnO
Name:Jonathan
How long have you been playing
minecraft​
? I have been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.1 around january 2011.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes I have been playing FTB since April of this year.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No I have not.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes I do and I am willing to use it.
Other Information: I'm looking for an active server with a nice community.

Sincerely,
Jonathan

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: littlejohnO

Name:Jonathan

How long have you been playing
minecraft
? I have been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.1 around january 2011.

Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes I have been playing FTB since April of this year.

Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No I have not.

do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes I do and I am willing to use it.

Other Information: I'm looking for an active server with a nice community.

Sincerely,
Jonathan

Hi Jon!

Cya in game

Schjarmer

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Schjarmer
Name: Martin
How long have you been playing minecraft? 4 or 5 year or so
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? yes some ultimate, n a little bit for unleashed
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? nope
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? yes n yes
Other Information: just tired of playing singlepayer so hope to find a place here

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Schjarmer
Name: Martin
How long have you been playing minecraft? 4 or 5 year or so
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? yes some ultimate, n a little bit for unleashed
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? nope
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? yes n yes
Other Information: just tired of playing singlepayer so hope to find a place here

Hi Martin!

Cya in game

kyneflaretail

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: kneflaretail
Name:Ben
How long have you been playing minecraft? since early Beta
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? yes, was playing FTB/tekkit before they were mod packs
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? no
do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes and yes
Other Information:
I'm looking for a server for a fresh start with the updated mods, since the other server i play on (and mod on) has yet to do so. I've been playing FTB/tekkit since before they were mod packs, and actually ran a server in the same manner, so i am quite knowledgable on the mods and willing to help out in general.

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: kneflaretail
Name:Ben
How long have you been playing minecraft? since early Beta
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? yes, was playing FTB/tekkit before they were mod packs
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? no
do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes and yes
Other Information:
I'm looking for a server for a fresh start with the updated mods, since the other server i play on (and mod on) has yet to do so. I've been playing FTB/tekkit since before they were mod packs, and actually ran a server in the same manner, so i am quite knowledgable on the mods and willing to help out in general.

kyneflaretail,

Carb8n

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Carb8nIsHere
Name:Richard
How long have you been playing minecraft? For over 4 years.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Not specifically on feed the beast, but I've played on tekkit servers with most of the same mods.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Nope!
do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Of course. I love using teamspeak.
Other Information: I'm looking for a new server to call home, since the last server I played on seemed to be dying off. I love helping people with the various mods I'm familiar with, and even though I like building alone, I generally share all of my findings and spare resources when I can.

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Carb8nIsHere
Name:Richard
How long have you been playing minecraft? For over 4 years.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Not specifically on feed the beast, but I've played on tekkit servers with most of the same mods.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Nope!
do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Of course. I love using teamspeak.
Other Information: I'm looking for a new server to call home, since the last server I played on seemed to be dying off. I love helping people with the various mods I'm familiar with, and even though I like building alone, I generally share all of my findings and spare resources when I can.