Whitelist Server OTE Gamers - Unleashed 1.1.7 | Whitelist | TS3 | MyTown | Econ | MultiGaming Community - Est. 2006

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:bjohnston562
Name:Brian
How long have you been playing minecraft? I have been playing for about a year now and ftb for about 6 months
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I do have experience, my favorite part is Computercraft.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? nope
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I do not have ts3, and I have a room mate and they would not like me talking on team speak.
Other Information: I am a 23 year old Civil engineer in San Diego, Ca.

Hi Brian!

Welcome to OTE. First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.3. Follow this guide to update multipart and nuclear control. (The updates are required to prevent server crashes)

If you have any problems getting in, jump onto our IRC for help. You can chat to the folk that are in-game there, everyone can help!

If you have any questions, please ask. The server staff are very friendly. We are always open to suggestions to make the game better!

Cya in game!

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
OTE is still recruiting!

We are still using unleashed 1.1.3 due to current bugs with MCPC+. Server stability and player experience is the most important part about the server. Don't want you playing in lag :p

brodyboy186

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: brodyboy186
Name:Brody Brock
How long have you been playing minecraft? Near Ending of Alpha
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Kinda Just strted playing and know basics
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? No sorry
Other Information: I have been trying to look for a non laggy aussie server hope this is the one :D

DrSmugleaf

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: DrSmugleaf
Name: Javier
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since Beta 1.7.3
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes. Played a lot of singleplayer and some multiplayer with FTB. Also I watch videos often about FTB and other mods.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I do have TS3 and use it often. However my english pronunciation is quite bad, I can still join from time to time to hear what is going on though!
Other Information: Seems like you have a pretty nice setup for a server, with banned items and everything!

Xetian

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Xetian

Name: I don't connect my irl name with my gaming handle. Sorry

How long have you been playing minecraft? Since late alpha (near Halloween 2010)

Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Quite a bit, but I'm a little unfamiliar with the stuff in FTB for MC 1.5

Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Autobanned once by accident and had to jump through some hoops on a 3rd party site to fix it. Never been banned by a moderator. I'm an incredibly well behaved player.

Do you have TS3 and are you willing to use it? Willing to use TS3, already use it for Dota/CSGO

Other Information: I'm itching to play some FTB, been out of the loop since before the summer started due to employment out of state. During that time, my former server dissolved on good terms. Now that I'm back at school I need to get cubey.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: brodyboy186
Name:Brody Brock
How long have you been playing minecraft? Near Ending of Alpha
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Kinda Just strted playing and know basics
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? No sorry
Other Information: I have been trying to look for a non laggy aussie server hope this is the one :D
In-Game Name: DrSmugleaf
Name: Javier
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since Beta 1.7.3
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes. Played a lot of singleplayer and some multiplayer with FTB. Also I watch videos often about FTB and other mods.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I do have TS3 and use it often. However my english pronunciation is quite bad, I can still join from time to time to hear what is going on though!
Other Information: Seems like you have a pretty nice setup for a server, with banned items and everything!

In-Game Name: Xetian

Name: I don't connect my irl name with my gaming handle. Sorry

How long have you been playing minecraft? Since late alpha (near Halloween 2010)

Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Quite a bit, but I'm a little unfamiliar with the stuff in FTB for MC 1.5

Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Autobanned once by accident and had to jump through some hoops on a 3rd party site to fix it. Never been banned by a moderator. I'm an incredibly well behaved player.

Do you have TS3 and are you willing to use it? Willing to use TS3, already use it for Dota/CSGO

Other Information: I'm itching to play some FTB, been out of the loop since before the summer started due to employment out of state. During that time, my former server dissolved on good terms. Now that I'm back at school I need to get cubey.

Hi Guys!

Welcome to OTE. First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.3. Follow this guide to update multipart and nuclear control. (The updates are required to prevent server crashes)

Brody, would just like to mention that this is not an Aussie server. The admins are Aussie and the server is located on West Coast US. The latency is VERY good!

If you have any problems getting in, jump onto our IRC for help. You can chat to the folk that are in-game there, everyone can help!

If you have any questions, please ask. The server staff are very friendly. We are always open to suggestions to make the game better!

Cya in game!

Randomsteve

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: randomsteve95370
Name: randomsteve
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since Beta 1.0
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Tons and tons, was playing FTB was thought up. :p Always have and always will love the mods
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Nope, and Nope.
Other Information: Sounds like a good server, would like to check it out!

Randomsteve

Jul 29, 2019
Weird can't edit my own post, Anyway it should say "Since 1.0" not "Since beta 1.0". Slightly contradictory. :)

JOHNDOE27

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: JOHNDOE27
Name: If needed ill tell in pm but i dont publicly display my name
How long have you been playing minecraft?months
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? yea done everything from makeing sticks to makeing a nuke reactor :D
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server?nope had a quick thing when a server crashed and owner didnt make a backup he asked if iw anted to stay i said idk and boom banned 5 min later after a pm i got un banned kids get annoyed fast
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? dont have ts3 but its free to dl so i can easly get it and use it
Other Information: lets have fun :D

flummox

Jul 29, 2019
Yo!

In-Game Name: capnflummox
Name: flummox or capnflummox (most people call me flumms for short)
How long have you been playing minecraft? 1.5 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? 6 months
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? no!
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? yes, prefer TS over skype!
Other Information: I am proficient with most early to mid game FTB stuff. I'm looking for a good server with some good people to waste hours with playing MC. Also, a server with no damn block lag!!

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: randomsteve95370
Name: randomsteve
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since Beta 1.0
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Tons and tons, was playing FTB was thought up. :p Always have and always will love the mods
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Nope, and Nope.
Other Information: Sounds like a good server, would like to check it out!

In-Game Name: JOHNDOE27
Name: If needed ill tell in pm but i dont publicly display my name
How long have you been playing minecraft?months
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? yea done everything from makeing sticks to makeing a nuke reactor :D
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server?nope had a quick thing when a server crashed and owner didnt make a backup he asked if iw anted to stay i said idk and boom banned 5 min later after a pm i got un banned kids get annoyed fast
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? dont have ts3 but its free to dl so i can easly get it and use it
Other Information: lets have fun :D

Yo!

In-Game Name: capnflummox
Name: flummox or capnflummox (most people call me flumms for short)
How long have you been playing minecraft? 1.5 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? 6 months
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? no!
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? yes, prefer TS over skype!
Other Information: I am proficient with most early to mid game FTB stuff. I'm looking for a good server with some good people to waste hours with playing MC. Also, a server with no damn block lag!!

Hey Guys!

Sorry for the slow reply. Been out all weekend looking at wedding locations :/

John, we keep hourly backups and store them for 48 hours :) Quick and easy restore if its ever needed.

Flux, no block lag here :) We have setups at the spawn and also some terminal glasses which one of our members have coded to show you the servers TPS right on your screen! If there's a problem one of the staff are usually quick to get it sorted. We have messed with chunkloaders a little until the MCPC+ team fixes up some bugs involving them.

Welcome to OTE. First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.3. Follow this guide to update multipart, nuclear control & applied energistics. (The updates are required to prevent server crashes)

Cya in game!

Ravenoire

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Ravenoire
Name: Reya
How long have you been playing minecraft? Well,1 years ago i think
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes,iam playing since january,started from tekkit and now feed the beast :) so i know the basic
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? no
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes,but i can't use mic atm

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Ravenoire
Name: Reya
How long have you been playing minecraft? Well,1 years ago i think
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes,iam playing since january,started from tekkit and now feed the beast :) so i know the basic
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? no
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes,but i can't use mic atm

Hi Reya!

Welcome to OTE. First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.3. Follow this guide to update multipart, nuclear control & applied energistics. (The updates are required to prevent server crashes)

I'm currently doing some forum work getting ready to install some new servers. But they will be up at in a few minutes.

Cya in game!

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Auric_Polaris
Name: ^^
How long have you been playing minecraft? Beta
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes
Other Information: I enjoy helping others and building small communities

Spongeguy110

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: spongeguy110
How Long have you been playing minecraft? 2 Years
Do you have experience on Feed the beast? yes
Have you ever been banned from a minecraft server? no
do You have TS3 and willing to use it? No unfortunately not
Other Informatio: I Dont like playing on massive servers with a lot of people i like localized gaming with a good group of people.

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Auric_Polaris
How long have you been playing minecraft? Beta
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes
Other Information: I enjoy helping others and building small communities

You're whitelisted, welcome to OTEGamers.

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: spongeguy110
How Long have you been playing minecraft? 2 Years
Do you have experience on Feed the beast? yes
Have you ever been banned from a minecraft server? no
do You have TS3 and willing to use it? No unfortunately not
Other Informatio: I Dont like playing on massive servers with a lot of people i like localized gaming with a good group of people.

Hi, Spongeguy110,

Niarbius

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Niarbius
Name: Brian
How long have you been playing minecraft? Not sure which version, but before the Nether at least :p
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Some, but definitely not an expert.
Have you ever been banned from a minecraft server? Nope.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Sure, but I may not always be able to speak (ie. playing late and don't want to wake anyone).
Other Information: Can't think of anything else to put here, so I will simply say this; "For I dipt in to the future, far as human eye could see; Saw the vision of the world, and all the wonder that would be..." - Alfred Tennyson

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Niarbius
Name: Brian
How long have you been playing minecraft? Not sure which version, but before the Nether at least :p
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Some, but definitely not an expert.
Have you ever been banned from a minecraft server? Nope.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Sure, but I may not always be able to speak (ie. playing late and don't want to wake anyone).
Other Information: Can't think of anything else to put here, so I will simply say this; "For I dipt in to the future, far as human eye could see; Saw the vision of the world, and all the wonder that would be..." - Alfred Tennyson

Hi Brian!

Cya in game!

Aceship

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Aceship
Name: Terrence Leroy
How long have you been playing minecraft? 2 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast?
Ftb Mindcrack , ftb direwolf20 , ftb ultimate , ftb unleashed , so yeah
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server?
nope
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ?
i dont have it