Whitelist Server OTE Gamers - Unleashed 1.1.7 | Whitelist | TS3 | MyTown | Econ | MultiGaming Community - Est. 2006

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Sandro0802
Name: Sandro
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since September 2012
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I'd give my self a solid 8 out of 10, quite good at it though, still some mods I struggle with.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? I was once banned from a vanilla one, because I killed someone who had griefed me, but the admins were too close minded.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes I do and I'm willing to use it
Other Information: Not really much to say, I'm looking for a friendly community to game with.

Hello! :D

In-Game Name: Sahfaree
Name: Adam
How long have you been playing minecraft? Alpha! Since about August 26th-ish 2010, right after SeaNanners made a video about it. Those were good times. I was in the first 750,000 sales!
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? A little! I'm learning. I played the Technic Pack a lot until I saw that FTB was easier and had a lot more. I like building smaller detailed houses with different designs. And farms.
Have you ever been banned from a minecraft server? Not that I know of!
do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I do not have a microphone right now but I'm going to get one soon because I want to start streaming.
Other Information: I'll be 19 in a few days. I also want to start a printing press/courier/book company on this. :D I built my computer. I don't like PvP at all. I like "roleplaying" without talking too much, I like trading and stuff.

Hey guys! Sorry for the late reply. I didn't get email notifications again :(

I've whitelisted both of you.

First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.3. Update to 1.1.3 then follow this guide to update multipart and nuclear control. (The updates are required to prevent server crashes)

If you have any problems getting in, jump onto our IRC for help. You can chat to the folk that are in-game there, everyone can help!

If you have any questions, please ask. The server staff are very friendly. We are always open to suggestions to make the game better!

Cya in game!

Lolkikker

Jul 29, 2019
Hi :D My name is Lolkikker
In-Game Name:Lolkikker
Name:Id rather have this personal can say it later on teamspeak tho :)
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Not sure when I joined exactly but was quite early.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast?: I have alot of experience in tekkit and a little in FTB not that much.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server?: I only played lan servers before with friends so nope ;p
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? : I do have it and can use it :)
Other Information: Hope to see you soon online :D
Greetings

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
Hi :D My name is Lolkikker
In-Game Name:Lolkikker
Name:Id rather have this personal can say it later on teamspeak tho :)
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Not sure when I joined exactly but was quite early.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast?: I have alot of experience in tekkit and a little in FTB not that much.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server?: I only played lan servers before with friends so nope ;p
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? : I do have it and can use it :)
Other Information: Hope to see you soon online :D
Greetings

Hi Mr Lol.

Welcome to OTE, good luck on the server!

First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.3. Update to 1.1.3 then follow this guide to update multipart and nuclear control. (The updates are required to prevent server crashes)

If you have any problems getting in, jump onto our IRC for help. You can chat to the folk that are in-game there, everyone can help!

If you have any questions, please ask. The server staff are very friendly. We are always open to suggestions to make the game better!

Cya in game!

Fido666d

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:Fido666d
Name: Normand
How long have you been playing minecraft? 3 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I play Feed the beast for 8 month and played direwolf20 mods the last 2 years
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? never get banned
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? yes
Other Information: Im bored to play alone and i tryed some open server but always get grieffed or server alway crash map reset your server look verry fine stable and to have great staff

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:Fido666d
Name: Normand
How long have you been playing minecraft? 3 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I play Feed the beast for 8 month and played direwolf20 mods the last 2 years
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? never get banned
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? yes
Other Information: Im bored to play alone and i tryed some open server but always get grieffed or server alway crash map reset your server look verry fine stable and to have great staff

Hi Normand!

Welcome to OTE! First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.3. Update to 1.1.3 then follow this guide to update multipart and nuclear control. (The updates are required to prevent server crashes)

Cya in game!

ShadowBlockXD

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: ShadowBlockXD
Name: Zhen Zhou (Yes I am asian)
How long have you been playing minecraft? probably around 2 years or so.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes i do
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Yes i have but it wasn't my fault, my friend decided to duplicate stuff and got us both banned even though i did nothing. if u have questions about this duplication thing PM me.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? i do have TS3 and i will we willing to use it.( i might not because might cause some lag. )
Other Information: i've been trying to find a new whitelisted FTB server because i got banned from the one that i was in. My friends IGN is MidNightTNT1000 who got me banned. I'm also 14 year old but i am mature i can sometimes fool around in the chat. i will be hoping that you will understand, thank you.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: ShadowBlockXD
Name: Zhen Zhou (Yes I am asian)
How long have you been playing minecraft? probably around 2 years or so.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes i do
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Yes i have but it wasn't my fault, my friend decided to duplicate stuff and got us both banned even though i did nothing. if u have questions about this duplication thing PM me.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? i do have TS3 and i will we willing to use it.( i might not because might cause some lag. )
Other Information: i've been trying to find a new whitelisted FTB server because i got banned from the one that i was in. My friends IGN is MidNightTNT1000 who got me banned. I'm also 14 year old but i am mature i can sometimes fool around in the chat. i will be hoping that you will understand, thank you.

Hi Zhen,

Welcome to OTE. First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.3. Update to 1.1.3 then follow this guide to update multipart and nuclear control. (The updates are required to prevent server crashes)

Cya in game!

UniqueWisdom

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: UniqueWisdom
Name: Jake
How long have you been playing minecraft? Around 1.5ish Beta
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Some, I used to play Tekkit like a year ago. Most things have probably changed, however.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Yes.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I don't have it.
Other Information:

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: UniqueWisdom
Name: Jake
How long have you been playing minecraft? Around 1.5ish Beta
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Some, I used to play Tekkit like a year ago. Most things have probably changed, however.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Yes.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I don't have it.
Other Information:

Hi Jake,

Welcome to OTE. First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.3. Update to 1.1.3 then follow this guide to update multipart and nuclear control. (The updates are required to prevent server crashes)

Cya in game!

XDavid King

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: xDavidKing
Name: David King
How long have you been playing minecraft? I have been playing minecraft for about 2-3 years now. since version 1.3.2
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes, been playing it for about a year. i cant say im very good at everything but i know a little.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Yes, but its not my fault. its just that the server i played on had a very bad owner. (Bans people for no reason.)
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I dont have TS3 right now but i can download it and maybe use it.
Other Information:

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: xDavidKing
Name: David King
How long have you been playing minecraft? I have been playing minecraft for about 2-3 years now. since version 1.3.2
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes, been playing it for about a year. i cant say im very good at everything but i know a little.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Yes, but its not my fault. its just that the server i played on had a very bad owner. (Bans people for no reason.)
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I dont have TS3 right now but i can download it and maybe use it.
Other Information:

Hi David,

Don't worry about us. We've banned a total of around 3 players. All of our bans are provided on our forums with screenshot proof and we allow any banned member to contest it.

Cya in game!

Zigster

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Zigster
Name: Keegan
How long have you been playing minecraft? Not sure, since before biomes happened.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? A minimal amount.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Nope.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I have teamspeak, if the server is worth my time then I am sure I would make my way there at some point.
Other Information: Just testing servers out, if this one is ran well then I will stick around.

markus0133

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Marcus
How long have you been playing minecraft?Since 2011
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast?None
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server?None that I can recall
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ?Sure
Other Information:Testing servers with Keegan
In-Game Name: markus0133

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Zigster
Name: Keegan
How long have you been playing minecraft? Not sure, since before biomes happened.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? A minimal amount.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I have teamspeak, if the server is worth my time then I am sure I would make my way there at some point.
Other Information: Just testing servers out, if this one is ran well then I will stick around.

Name:Marcus
How long have you been playing minecraft?Since 2011
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast?None
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server?None that I can recall
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ?Sure
Other Information:Testing servers with Keegan
In-Game Name: markus0133

Hi Marcus and Keegan,

Cya in game!

tonyh

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Naps4Days
Name: Naps4Days
How long have you been playing minecraft? Vanilla ~ 2years, FTB ~6 months
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes I do, but trying to venture into a lot of different mods now.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I have teamspeak, but it doesn't necessarily work correctly on my computer. And the lack of a working mic atm may be a hinderance as well
Other Information: I love trying new things and learn/teach others about the life that is Feed.The.Beast.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Naps4Days
Name: Naps4Days
How long have you been playing minecraft? Vanilla ~ 2years, FTB ~6 months
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes I do, but trying to venture into a lot of different mods now.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I have teamspeak, but it doesn't necessarily work correctly on my computer. And the lack of a working mic atm may be a hinderance as well
Other Information: I love trying new things and learn/teach others about the life that is Feed.The.Beast.

Heya Mr Naps,

Cya in game!

haxel96

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Haxel1996
Name: Axel Höglund
How long have you been playing minecraft? I started playing in early alpha, when multiplayer had no damage and you could drop-repair your tools. Since then I've been playing with friends sometimes. I've played FTB on some servers but they're all down nowadays D:
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes
Have you ever been banned from a minecraft server? No.
Do you have TS3 and are you willing to use it? Yes, I might not be on there too much though since I speak with my mates on skype all the time.
Other Information: I like to help in need of it and am willing to share my knowledge with others!

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Haxel1996
Name: Axel Höglund
How long have you been playing minecraft? I started playing in early alpha, when multiplayer had no damage and you could drop-repair your tools. Since then I've been playing with friends sometimes. I've played FTB on some servers but they're all down nowadays D:
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes
Have you ever been banned from a minecraft server? No.
Do you have TS3 and are you willing to use it? Yes, I might not be on there too much though since I speak with my mates on skype all the time.
Other Information: I like to help in need of it and am willing to share my knowledge with others!

Hi Axel!

Cya in game!

Azereus

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: azereus
Name: Damian
How long have you been playing minecraft? Vanilla played it about a year, then tekkit, then feed the beast ultimate then unleashed. I dont know the exact time but a long time yes.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes, i do have knowledge of the mods and feed the beast.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No, i havent played online in the past, currently i am trying to join whitlisted servers to try my online experience. ( Not joining non whitelist servers due to mega griefers ).
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes, i do have teamspeak 3 and i use it everyday to play with friends.
Other Information: I play everyday and i am active.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: azereus
Name: Damian
How long have you been playing minecraft? Vanilla played it about a year, then tekkit, then feed the beast ultimate then unleashed. I dont know the exact time but a long time yes.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes, i do have knowledge of the mods and feed the beast.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No, i havent played online in the past, currently i am trying to join whitlisted servers to try my online experience. ( Not joining non whitelist servers due to mega griefers ).
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes, i do have teamspeak 3 and i use it everyday to play with friends.
Other Information: I play everyday and i am active.

I Damien,

Apologies for the late reply.

Cya in game!

I would also like to note that we are currently closing recruitment due to some minor performance issues. I will post back once I have it all fixed up :)