Whitelist Server OTE Gamers - Unleashed 1.1.7 | Whitelist | TS3 | MyTown | Econ | MultiGaming Community - Est. 2006

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: iiflamedxd
What are you looking for in the server?: simply a server that i can trust to not go down all the time and that the folks are friendly
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 2-3 years
What experience do you have with FTB?: played most modpacks and have pretty good knowledge of most mods and recipes.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server?: nope, not ever
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?: yes i would
How active are you?: when ever i can play i will

Welcome to OTEGamers,

You have been whitelisted for both our Resonant Rise servers and our FTB Unleashed server. Below you will find links to instructions for setting up AT Launcher for Resonant Rise or the FTB Launcher for Unleashed.
http://www.otegamers.com/topic/6945-
http://www.otegamers.com/topic/6383-

You can find us on irc at #OTEGamers on Espernet or at otegamers.com[DOUBLEPOST=1388419473][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Name: Talsma0
What are you looking for in the server? a fun, and active community
How long have you been playing Minecraft? mc itselfe since alpha ftb for 2 years now
What experience do you have with FTB? gregtech, AE, MFR & redpower and basic computercraft(nothing fancy)
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? NO
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? depends if there are people that are from my country. i can be on, but wont talk alot (bad mic etc)
How active are you? if i realy enjoy, all day, evryday untill i find a job again :)

Welcome to OTEGamers,

You have been whitelisted for both our Resonant Rise servers and our FTB Unleashed server. Below you will find links to instructions for setting up AT Launcher for Resonant Rise or the FTB Launcher for Unleashed.
http://www.otegamers.com/topic/6945-
http://www.otegamers.com/topic/6383-

You can find us on irc at #OTEGamers on Espernet or at otegamers.com

morgyw

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Morgyw
What are you looking for in the server? A community with active players. Other people to enjoy minecraft with. Everyone that I have played with has gotten burnt out.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 4 years. I bought into the game when it was indev.
What experience do you have with FTB? I have been using the mods associated with it before FTB came out. I've been using FTB for over a year. I tend to spend most of my time with Forestry and Extrabees.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? Nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes
How active are you? I work 8am-5pm (EST) I play about 2-3 hours a day. On weekends up to 8 hours.

Sanllian

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Morgyw
What are you looking for in the server? A community with active players. Other people to enjoy minecraft with. Everyone that I have played with has gotten burnt out.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 4 years. I bought into the game when it was indev.
What experience do you have with FTB? I have been using the mods associated with it before FTB came out. I've been using FTB for over a year. I tend to spend most of my time with Forestry and Extrabees.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? Nope
How active are you? I work 8am-5pm (EST) I play about 2-3 hours a day. On weekends up to 8 hours.

Welcome to OTEGamers!

We've added you to our OTE minecraft network whitelist! Check out the links below for information on how to connect! :)

http://www.otegamers.com/topic/6945- For Resonant Rise
http://www.otegamers.com/topic/6383- For FTB Unleashed

BearishSun

Jul 29, 2019
Dual application for me and a friend. If it's against the rules let me know and I'll have him post himself when he's available.

In-Game Name:
BearishSun & Purgy
What are you looking for in the server? A safe server where we can build and have fun without worrying about others stealing/destroying our work. Also get involved in the community and meet new people to play with.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? For a long time while it was still in alpha and there weren't any popular modpacks.
What experience do you have with FTB? We have already done a Tekkit playthough and two separate FTB playthoughs. Plus multiple attempted playthroughs where we got griefed. In short, we played it a lot but haven't had the chance to experience Unleashed yet. We also haven't had the chance to check out Resonant Rise yet, and that will likely be one of the first things we try.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? No, neither of us.
How active are you? We work 8am-5pm (CET) and usually play after 8pm on work days for about two hours. Usually much more on weekends.

Ninjasmooshr

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Ninjasmooshr
What are you looking for in the server? A place where grief and theft is at a bare minimum and dealt with when it happens. Also a place to build places worthy of exploration while being able to explore others builds.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Early Beta
What experience do you have with FTB? I have been away from it for a while now but have played on Teckit, Direwolf, Mindcrack, and Ultimate servers prior.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? Yes. I along with most of the nerd.nu staff at the time were banned preemptively from a server after they attacked and spammed the nerd.nu servers.
How active are you? Evening to night(EST) on most weekdays are open for me to play. Days and Weekends are more sporadic because of work.

rshuttle1337

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:

rshuttle1337

What are you looking for in the server?:

I'm looking for a friendly trustworthy server to spend my spare time in doing what I enjoy - playing FTB with my friends (MCParradox, who also intends on joining this server.). I enjoy meeting new people on servers and possibly doing collaborations with them and helping out when possible. I also prefer smaller communities as I can get to know everyone individually and also they're more trustworthy.

I also look for servers which take consideration into the time and effort that people put into building things, therefore hourly backups come as a sigh of relief as I've had some bad experiences in the past with roll-backs.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?:

Since August 2010.

What experience do you have with FTB?:

I used to play a lot of FTB last year and had a lot of experiences with mods such as Industrialcraft, Buildcraft and Thermal Expansion, mainly on the Mindcrack modpack. I've also dabbled in the arts with Thaumcraft a few times but to be honest I'm not a big fan of it.

I haven't actually played FTB in a few months and this'll be my first time on Unleashed therefore I'm probably going to have a bit of a learning curve when coming onto the server but I'm a quick learner and once again I'm pretty confident with a few of the mods.

Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server?:

Nope.

Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?:

I do indeed however I might not use it that often as I'm usually in Skype calls with my friends but I'll definitely come on if anything is going down.

How active are you?:

I'll most likely be on daily for at least an hour or two every day and possibly more at the weekends.

Last edited:

samnooneson

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Samnooneson
What are you looking for in the server? I'm looking for a fun, active online community which I can become a part of, a place where I can be free to enjoy myself and generally enrich the experience of others on the server whilst knowing that I am in a safe environment with good people. I hope to make some good friends and be an active member of the community.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing minecraft for a couple of years, I first started playing shortly before the game reached Beta.
What experience do you have with FTB? I have played several hours on other servers and I also play single player quite often. I would say that I have a fairly large amount of experience and want to expand upon the experience I have on this server.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I do have TS3 and I would be willing to use it.
How active are you? I am fairly active and I usually spend most of the day on my computer so you can expect me to be on the server for anywhere between 2 and 5 hours per day on weekdays and more on the weekend.

MCParradox

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:

MCParradox

What are you looking for in the server?

I am looking for a good server to play with my friends (rshuttle1337 already mentioned this), on a modpack which I particularly enjoy. We have recently been playing on a Tekkit server, only to find it riddled with severe lag issues, and with a huge list of banned items, which we didn't find out about until we'd made (or tried to make) them. As such, the great system specs reassure me that the server will be relatively lag free, and I'm very happy to see so few banned items!

I am also looking for a server with a good community, where I can get to know people and form new friendships and the like, and a place where I can build some great things risk free (I'm an avid builder, and consider myself to be fairly good with building). Finally, I'm looking for somewhere where I can learn about the new mods in the pack, and remember my previous knowledge of older mods.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?

I've been playing since around Beta 1.4 (I can't remember the date).

What experience do you have with FTB?

I
played on a FTB server for quite a while a few months ago, getting to know my way around mods like Buildcraft and Industrialcraft, though I haven't actually played it since then, and it was on a different modpack to this server, so I hope to be able to learn all of the new or improved mods included with Unleashed. while not playing FTB though, I have been getting some experience with the Technic modpacks (Tekkit, Tekkit Classic and Tekkit Lite mostly), so I am not completely unaware.

Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server?

Nope.

Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?

I don't have Teamspeak, however, should the need arise I am willing to download it. However, like rshuttle1337, I'm probably going to be in Skype most of the time.

How active are you?

Once I get into something like FTB, I tend to throw the vast majority of my time at it, so I would most likely be playing 2 - 5 hours a day on weekdays, and around 2-3 at the weekends (believe it or not, I tend to be busier during the weekend!).

wasianasian

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: wasianasian
What are you looking for in the server? helpful community
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 1/2 years
What experience do you have with FTB? I've tried it all in the unleashed mod pack as well and the dire wolf pack.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? NO
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I dont not currently have a teamspeak
How active are you? usually 3 to 4 times a week unless works gets int he way.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: BearishSun & Purgy
In-Game Name: Ninjasmooshr
In-Game Name: rshuttle1337
In-Game Name: Samnooneson
In-Game Name:
In-Game Name: wasianasian

Hi Guys!

Apologies on the extremely slow reply. FTB forums rarely send me notification emails :/

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our whitelist is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup:
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

Last edited:

TheDoughnutThief

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: BillBoh3900
What are you looking for in the server? A fun good community that doesn't have griefters, troublemakers, or jerks.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.2.5 so about 1 1/2 years.
What experience do you have with FTB? I have been playing around with the mindcrack pack, the monsters pack, and the Unleashed pack.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Unfortunately I don't.
How active are you? About 3 to 5 days a week.
Thank you for considering to join your server.

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: BillBoh3900
What are you looking for in the server? A fun good community that doesn't have griefters, troublemakers, or jerks.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.2.5 so about 1 1/2 years.
What experience do you have with FTB? I have been playing around with the mindcrack pack, the monsters pack, and the Unleashed pack.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Unfortunately I don't.
How active are you? About 3 to 5 days a week.
Thank you for considering to join your server.

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our whitelist is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup:
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

chronoc86

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: chronoc86
What are you looking for in the server? community
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since alpha
What experience do you have with FTB? quantum armor and bees
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? no
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? sure
How active are you? if im not working or sleeping im gaming

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: chronoc86
What are you looking for in the server? community
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since alpha
What experience do you have with FTB? quantum armor and bees
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? no
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? sure
How active are you?
if im not working or sleeping im gaming

Hi chronoc,

As of a couple of week ago, the OTE community has discontinued running the Unleashed server due to lack of interest. Get in contact if you are interested in our other servers :)