Whitelist Server OTE Gamers - Unleashed 1.1.7 | Whitelist | TS3 | MyTown | Econ | MultiGaming Community - Est. 2006

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

walidahmadi2k13

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to join your server
In-Game Name: Waly07
What are you looking for in the server? I am looking for a relaxed community where I can play games and get involved in community activites
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing minecraft for over 2 years now, I do have a good knowledge of most of the mods
What experience do you have with FTB? I have been playing it quite a bit over the last 2 years. I also watch DW20 quite a bit
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? Nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I don't have teamspeak but willing to use it. I am currently using mumble on a Vanilla server that I play on.
How active are you? I am pretty active. I play almost everyday for 2 to 6 hours

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
fixed it my ign is mapleminecrafter sorry mate :p

Hi Luna!

Sorry for the slow reply, had a huge day at work today.

Welcome to OTE. First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.7. Follow this guide to update Logistic Pipes. (This is required to prevent server crashes and gameplay bugs)

If you have any problems getting in, jump onto our IRC for help. You can chat to the folk that are in-game there, everyone can help!

If you have any questions, please ask. The server staff are very friendly. We are always open to suggestions to make the game better!

Cya in game

I would like to join your server
In-Game Name: Waly07
What are you looking for in the server? I am looking for a relaxed community where I can play games and get involved in community activites
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing minecraft for over 2 years now, I do have a good knowledge of most of the mods
What experience do you have with FTB? I have been playing it quite a bit over the last 2 years. I also watch DW20 quite a bit
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I don't have teamspeak but willing to use it. I am currently using mumble on a Vanilla server that I play on.
How active are you? I am pretty active. I play almost everyday for 2 to 6 hours

Waly,

I'm having trouble searching your name. http://fishbans.com/search.php?np=Waly07

Double check the spelling for me.

Last edited:

Lunatite

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Luna!

Welcome to OTE. First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.7. Follow this guide to update Logistic Pipes. (This is required to prevent server crashes and gameplay bugs)

If you have any problems getting in, jump onto our IRC for help. You can chat to the folk that are in-game there, everyone can help!

If you have any questions, please ask. The server staff are very friendly. We are always open to suggestions to make the game better!

Cya in game

Waly,

I'm having trouble searching your name. http://fishbans.com/search.php?np=Waly07

I just checked his thing and his ign seems to be waly07 with no capital on W if that is the right one

Lunatite

Jul 29, 2019
application for friend if allowed :p
In-Game Name: FallState

What are you looking for in the server? a nice friendly community to help him
How long have you been playing Minecraft? got it 7 months ago
What experience do you have with FTB? pretty new
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? no
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? no but i'll get it
How active are you? can only play on weekends

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
application for friend if allowed :p
In-Game Name: FallState
What are you looking for in the server? a nice friendly community to help him
How long have you been playing Minecraft? got it 7 months ago
What experience do you have with FTB? pretty new
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? no
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? no but i'll get it
How active are you? can only play on weekends

Heya Luna,

I've added him to the whitelist, you don't need to do apps for friends. Just hit up a member of staff (We tend to sit in IRC, so if you don't see us In-Game ask anyway)

Remember to tell him to update Logi Pipes!

CRAWFORD696

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: CRAWFORD696
What are you looking for in the server? Lots of friendly people who enjoy the game. Also hoping to do some large scale community builds with multiple people.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Played Vanilla Minecraft for about a year then moved on to FTB.
What experience do you have with FTB? Played a Minecrack server for 4 months, Ultimate for 2 months (as admin) and Unleashed for about 1 month.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Don't currently have a mic to use with my comp.
How active are you? Haven't been active lately, just trying to get back into the game. Usually try to play a few hours a day.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: CRAWFORD696
What are you looking for in the server? Lots of friendly people who enjoy the game. Also hoping to do some large scale community builds with multiple people.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Played Vanilla Minecraft for about a year then moved on to FTB.
What experience do you have with FTB? Played a Minecrack server for 4 months, Ultimate for 2 months (as admin) and Unleashed for about 1 month.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Don't currently have a mic to use with my comp.
How active are you? Haven't been active lately, just trying to get back into the game. Usually try to play a few hours a day.

Hi Crawford!

Cya in game

Proximity666

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:rploeger
What are you looking for in the server? I'm looking for a fun, helpful environment to play in. MyTown and the economy sound great, and this server seems like it's put together very nicely.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since very early alpha.
What experience do you have with FTB? I have played a ton of FTB. Can't say i'm a wizard with all the mods, and some new ones i haven't used at all, but i definately know my way around most.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? Nope.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Absolutely, a Teamspeak server can really improve the experience, and it adds a big social factor.
How active are you? I won't be playing for hours on end every day, i have school and work, but i can probably squeeze in quite a lot of play time.

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:rploeger
What are you looking for in the server? I'm looking for a fun, helpful environment to play in. MyTown and the economy sound great, and this server seems like it's put together very nicely.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since very early alpha.
What experience do you have with FTB? I have played a ton of FTB. Can't say i'm a wizard with all the mods, and some new ones i haven't used at all, but i definately know my way around most.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? Nope.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Absolutely, a Teamspeak server can really improve the experience, and it adds a big social factor.
How active are you? I won't be playing for hours on end every day, i have school and work, but i can probably squeeze in quite a lot of play time.

Proximity666

Jul 29, 2019

I am currently stuck in the mining age. When i type /home i get "Insufficient funds". So i checked how much money i had and i didn't have any, so now i cant find the way back.

Yoho401

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:Yoho401
What are you looking for in the server? I'm looking to play on a mature server and make new friends and have fun!
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since it was in beta
What experience do you have with FTB? I've been playing with these mods since they were first created. I have a lot of experience and knowledge on FTB mods.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? Nope Never
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes I do and I would love to talk to everyone!
How active are you? I aim to play every day and will play even more on weekends! But I do need time for training as I am a bodybuilder and I can give some fitness tips if asked:p
Looking forward to your reply :p Thanks!

walidahmadi2k13

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Luna!

Cya in game

Waly,

Sorry for replying so late.
My IGN is waly007

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

LG_PRO

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: LG_PRO
What are you looking for in the server? Looking for a nice community where I can do my FTB stuffs comfortably maybe with some other community members, having fun, while expanding my FTB knowledge.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I started playing vanilla minecraft since lapis lazuli was released (don't remember the version exactly) and FTB +- a year ago.
What experience do you have with FTB? Started playing it +- a year ago, it was introduced to me by some friends. I've played multiple open servers but none really worked out for me, either got my creations destroyed.. quite ruthlessly, or the server shuts down.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? Tbh, in the past yes. But I have a clean record since then. :( Please have mercy..
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yep
How active are you? I can be on around 3-4 or 7-9 on M,T,W,T and sometimes on fridays and I'll be more active on weekends.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:Yoho401
What are you looking for in the server? I'm looking to play on a mature server and make new friends and have fun!
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since it was in beta
What experience do you have with FTB? I've been playing with these mods since they were first created. I have a lot of experience and knowledge on FTB mods.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? Nope Never
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes I do and I would love to talk to everyone!
How active are you? I aim to play every day and will play even more on weekends! But I do need time for training as I am a bodybuilder and I can give some fitness tips if asked:p
Looking forward to your reply :p Thanks!
In-Game Name: LG_PRO
What are you looking for in the server? Looking for a nice community where I can do my FTB stuffs comfortably maybe with some other community members, having fun, while expanding my FTB knowledge.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I started playing vanilla minecraft since lapis lazuli was released (don't remember the version exactly) and FTB +- a year ago.
What experience do you have with FTB? Started playing it +- a year ago, it was introduced to me by some friends. I've played multiple open servers but none really worked out for me, either got my creations destroyed.. quite ruthlessly, or the server shuts down.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? Tbh, in the past yes. But I have a clean record since then. :( Please have mercy..
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yep
How active are you? I can be on around 3-4 or 7-9 on M,T,W,T and sometimes on fridays and I'll be more active on weekends.

Hi Guys,

So sorry for the slow reply. Haven't been getting emails from the forums =/

CommanderCortes

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: CommanderCortes
What are you looking for in the server? I find that a lack of lag, and a constant up-time are nice.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Beta 1.6
What experience do you have with FTB? Since Direwolf20's Season 5 Modpack
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? Not once.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I might be willing to do so, yes.
How active are you? A few hours a day are all I can guarantee.
Also, to seal the deal, here is a picture of a tortoise:
l-Baby-Desert-Tortoise.jpg

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: CommanderCortes
What are you looking for in the server? I find that a lack of lag, and a constant up-time are nice.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Beta 1.6
What experience do you have with FTB? Since Direwolf20's Season 5 Modpack
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? Not once.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I might be willing to do so, yes.
How active are you? A few hours a day are all I can guarantee.
Also, to seal the deal, here is a picture of a tortoise:
l-Baby-Desert-Tortoise.jpg
CommanderCortes,

iffy82

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: iffy82
What are you looking for in the server? low lag, Nice community, My last server slowly died out :(
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 4-5 months
What experience do you have with FTB? It's the only flavor I have played, Skipped Vanilla etc.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? No, And don't intend to get banned in the near future.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes I do, And yes I am.
How active are you? Everyday, I'm hooked !

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: iffy82
What are you looking for in the server? low lag, Nice community, My last server slowly died out :(
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 4-5 months
What experience do you have with FTB? It's the only flavor I have played, Skipped Vanilla etc.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? No, And don't intend to get banned in the near future.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes I do, And yes I am.
How active are you? Everyday, I'm hooked !

Hi Iffy!

hanthion

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, before you read through my application please note I am looking for a "hardmode" gregtech server. I read thru the first 10 posts on this forum as well as your rules page and I cannot find the current gregtech settings. I'm also going to make an application for (2) people at once, for a friend of mine named chronichealz.

In-Game Name: Hanthion, Chronichealz
What are you looking for in the server? Gregtech Hardmode, Respectful & Mature Community, Player interaction
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Both of us around 1 year
What experience do you have with FTB? GT, TE, IC2, BC, TC, TF, RP2
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Both have TS3 and willing to use
How active are you? Both around 2 hrs/weeknight, 2-8 hrs/weekend, totaling 20+ hrs/week

Last edited: