Whitelist Server OTE Gamers - Unleashed 1.1.7 | Whitelist | TS3 | MyTown | Econ | MultiGaming Community - Est. 2006

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Ceres

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Lady_Ceres
What are you looking for in the server? Just hoping for a stable server with friendly people and turtles :)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? A few years now
What experience do you have with FTB? Almost since it came out
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? i do not have it and would prefer not to do voice chatting.
How active are you? I would be fairly active even more so if I end up finding out it's a great server =)

Btw I attempted to click your "banned items link" and I receive this error:
Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to www.otegamers.com. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length. (Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Lady_Ceres
What are you looking for in the server? Just hoping for a stable server with friendly people and turtles :)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? A few years now
What experience do you have with FTB? Almost since it came out
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? i do not have it and would prefer not to do voice chatting.
How active are you? I would be fairly active even more so if I end up finding out it's a great server =)

Btw I attempted to click your "banned items link" and I receive this error:

Hi Ceres,

You are already on our whitelist :) Link

I need to get in touch with AP about changing those links. remove the https:// for now

MrBrixican

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: MrBrixican
What are you looking for in the server? A server that lets me automate all the things (with AE of course)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? A good three years
What experience do you have with FTB? I've played since Ultimate came out.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I don't have one, but I would consider it
How active are you? I am active if the server is

CaptainTacos1

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: CaptainTacos1
What are you looking for in the server? A nice server with a small community and fun people i can get along with.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?i played since about 1.2.5
What experience do you have with FTB?i play ftb all the time and i am really good with most of the mods
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server?no
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?yes
How active are you?it really depends but i try to get on every day or so

lik30mg

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: lik30mg
What are you looking for in the server? A community to help me learn more about FTB
How long have you been playing Minecraft? A few Year
What experience do you have with FTB? Yes I do
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes and currently on it
How active are you? Atleast 4 Days a week

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: lik30mg
What are you looking for in the server? A community to help me learn more about FTB
How long have you been playing Minecraft? A few Year
What experience do you have with FTB? Yes I do
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes and currently on it
How active are you? Atleast 4 Days a week

Hi, lik30mg,

Welcome to OTE. First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.5. Follow this guide to update Logistic Pipes, Applied Energistics & also downgrade IC2. (These are required to prevent server crashes and gameplay bugs)

If you have any problems getting in, jump onto our IRC for help. You can chat to the folk that are in-game there, everyone can help!

If you have any questions, please ask. The server staff are very friendly. We are always open to suggestions to make the game better!

Cya in game[DOUBLEPOST=1383875774][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Name: CaptainTacos1
What are you looking for in the server? A nice server with a small community and fun people i can get along with.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?i played since about 1.2.5
What experience do you have with FTB?i play ftb all the time and i am really good with most of the mods
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server?no
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?yes
How active are you?it really depends but i try to get on every day or so

Hello, CaptainTacos1,

Welcome to OTE. First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.5. Follow this guide to update Logistic Pipes, Applied Energistics & also downgrade IC2. (These are required to prevent server crashes and gameplay bugs)

If you have any problems getting in, jump onto our IRC for help. You can chat to the folk that are in-game there, everyone can help!

If you have any questions, please ask. The server staff are very friendly. We are always open to suggestions to make the game better!

Cya in game

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: MrBrixican
What are you looking for in the server? A server that lets me automate all the things (with AE of course)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? A good three years
What experience do you have with FTB? I've played since Ultimate came out.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I don't have one, but I would consider it
How active are you? I am active if the server is

Hello, MrBrixican,

Cya in game

thesecondpancake

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: thesecondpancake
What are you looking for in the server? A server that lets me design all my builds with my friends.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Beta.
What experience do you have with FTB?I have been playing before Unleashed came out and now it is my favorite modpack.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server?No.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?I don't have it, but I would consider it.
How active are you?I am active when the server is.

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: thesecondpancake
What are you looking for in the server? A server that lets me design all my builds with my friends.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Beta.
What experience do you have with FTB?I have been playing before Unleashed came out and now it is my favorite modpack.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server?No.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?I don't have it, but I would consider it.
How active are you?I am active when the server is.

Please tell me about your ban on nerd.nu

MrBrixican

Jul 29, 2019
Please tell me about your ban on nerd.nu
thesecondpancake is my buddy. We work together on many servers, as he is artsy and I am technical. He has never been banned on any server we've played on before, and he is usually nicer than I am (I like setting up deadly defense stations and he doesn't).

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
thesecondpancake is my buddy. We work together on many servers, as he is artsy and I am technical. He has never been banned on any server we've played on before, and he is usually nicer than I am (I like setting up deadly defense stations and he doesn't).

Thanks for vouching. I'm going to whitelist you, pancake. Welcome to OTEGamers.

Pancake,

Cya in game

Chre903

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:
Chre903 (CHRis E. ;) )

How long have you been playing Minecraft?
I think since Beta
1.4 but with ups and down and a few long breaks

What experience do you have with FTB?
I am playing with FTB since the Ultimate Beta got released, but i play with mods much longer.

Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server?
No

Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?
I am always a bit Lazyand don't speak very good English so it isn't so easy for me, but i will probably hop on here and there.

(I am from German)

How active are you?
I was the last week or two not really in the mood for Minecraft and i have this actually a bit more often but when i am in the mood i mostly play multiple hours a day.

What are you looking for in the server?
Until a few days i played on a Server called SQUirrellCraft, but the Server owner went "missing" and nobody except him can restart the Server and fix Stuff on it, so the Server just crashed and could not be brought Online again. He got Contacted in multiple ways but he didn't responded.
I really like that Server for its many people online that where always nice and you could always do something with them or ask them for help. And it was always easy to reach each other via Towny Teleportation and a Spawn Building and Spawn Shops.
I would really like to find something like that again :)

PS: The Link to the Website in the over post contains a https link where i cant connect, but http works fine.

Thanks for Whitelisting me, but i think, i dont want to start all over again. I have started all over just too often and just hate it. I Walked a bit around on your server but i just didnt found any mood to do anything.
And instead of just saying nothing and you maybe dont know what to do with me, i decided to say Thanks and Goodbye here. Maybe in the Future, but for now, this is not what i want and i want to try something different.

~Chre903

Shirkit

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: shirkitx
What are you looking for in the server? A place to automate whatever can be automated in all possible mods, clustering them together to have maximum efficiency and and fully automated, using the minimum and most organized space possible. And of course, find new friends.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? About 4 years
What experience do you have with FTB? I've been playing FTB for 1 year now
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I have TS and I can use it, specially if I find some good friends.
How active are you? Mostly 1-2 hours a day, 3-4 times a week.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: shirkitx
What are you looking for in the server? A place to automate whatever can be automated in all possible mods, clustering them together to have maximum efficiency and and fully automated, using the minimum and most organized space possible. And of course, find new friends.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? About 4 years
What experience do you have with FTB? I've been playing FTB for 1 year now
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I have TS and I can use it, specially if I find some good friends.
How active are you? Mostly 1-2 hours a day, 3-4 times a week.

Hi Shirkitx!,

Welcome to OTE. First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.7. Follow this guide to update Logistic Pipes. (This is required to prevent server crashes and gameplay bugs)

Cya in game

TheLoonFish

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: TheLoonFish
What are you looking for in the server? I hope there is an active community. I like the whole specializing and selling/buying items. Also it would be cool to see peoples builds. Also I hope for the map to have a long life, so we can get into advanced stuff.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2months or so
What experience do you have with FTB? Also 2 months, I started modded minecraft straight away. I have played a lot of hours and am experienced mostly with: BC IC2 AE.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server?No, I have never even been on a server
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I do not have it, but I wouldnt mind getting it and using it,
How active are you? I cannot say for certain, I would reckon moderately active. I do have a lot of time on my hands the next couple of days. After that It will be something like 10-15 hours a week.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: TheLoonFish
What are you looking for in the server? I hope there is an active community. I like the whole specializing and selling/buying items. Also it would be cool to see peoples builds. Also I hope for the map to have a long life, so we can get into advanced stuff.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2months or so
What experience do you have with FTB? Also 2 months, I started modded minecraft straight away. I have played a lot of hours and am experienced mostly with: BC IC2 AE.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server?No, I have never even been on a server
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I do not have it, but I wouldnt mind getting it and using it,
How active are you?
I cannot say for certain, I would reckon moderately active. I do have a lot of time on my hands the next couple of days. After that It will be something like 10-15 hours a week.

Hi LoonFish!

Welcome to OTE. First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.7. Follow this guide to update Logistic Pipes. (This is required to prevent server crashes and gameplay bugs)

Cya in game

Lunatite

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: mapleminecrafter
What are you looking for in the server? a nice community to talk to and ask for help if i need some help
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I've been playing for about a year or more
What experience do you have with FTB? I haven't played FTB in a while so i might need some help :X
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I have TS3 and am willing to use it of course! :D
How active are you? I'm not sure, it might vary but i'll try to be active as possible maybe i can play 3 or 4 days a week
:p so used to putting lunatite for name srry

Last edited:

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Lunatite
What are you looking for in the server? a nice community to talk to and ask for help if i need some help
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I've been playing for about a year or more
What experience do you have with FTB? I haven't played FTB in a while so i might need some help :X
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I have TS3 and am willing to use it of course! :D
How active are you? I'm not sure, it might vary but i'll try to be active as possible maybe i can play 3 or 4 days a week

Hi Luna,

I'm unable to search you, you sure you got your playername correct?

http://fishbans.com/search.php?np=Lunatite