Whitelist Server OTE Gamers - Unleashed 1.1.7 | Whitelist | TS3 | MyTown | Econ | MultiGaming Community - Est. 2006

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

sparkl001

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: sparkl001
What are you looking for in the server? Singleplayer is boring. I want to watch other creations and share mine :)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? more than a year
What experience do you have with FTB? played with some friends on a FTB server
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? no
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes
How active are you? around 1-2 hours a day

purplemelon

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: purplemelon13
What are you looking for in the server?: I'm just looking for some cool people to play with and to have a good time.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: A few years :)
What experience do you have with FTB?: I've only ever played Tekkit and FTB so lots!
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server?: No.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?: I have it, but I'm in college and have a roommate so I won't be able to be on TS3 very often.
How active are you?: Again, I'm in college so during surges of lots of work I won't be very active, but I just went on winter break so I should be very active for the next month. During school I'll be able to play a few hours on the weekends.

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, before you read through my application please note I am looking for a "hardmode" gregtech server. I read thru the first 10 posts on this forum as well as your rules page and I cannot find the current gregtech settings. I'm also going to make an application for (2) people at once, for a friend of mine named chronichealz.

In-Game Name: Hanthion, Chronichealz
What are you looking for in the server? Gregtech Hardmode, Respectful & Mature Community, Player interaction
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Both of us around 1 year
What experience do you have with FTB? GT, TE, IC2, BC, TC, TF, RP2
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Both have TS3 and willing to use
How active are you? Both around 2 hrs/weeknight, 2-8 hrs/weekend, totaling 20+ hrs/week
Welcome to OTE. First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.7. Follow this guide to update Logistic Pipes. (This is required to prevent server crashes and gameplay bugs)[DOUBLEPOST=1386465723][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Name: sparkl001
What are you looking for in the server? Singleplayer is boring. I want to watch other creations and share mine :)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? more than a year
What experience do you have with FTB? played with some friends on a FTB server
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? no
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes
How active are you? around 1-2 hours a day
Welcome to OTE. First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.7. Follow this guide to update Logistic Pipes. (This is required to prevent server crashes and gameplay bugs)[DOUBLEPOST=1386465806][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Name: purplemelon13
What are you looking for in the server?: I'm just looking for some cool people to play with and to have a good time.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: A few years :)
What experience do you have with FTB?: I've only ever played Tekkit and FTB so lots!
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server?: No.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?: I have it, but I'm in college and have a roommate so I won't be able to be on TS3 very often.
How active are you?: Again, I'm in college so during surges of lots of work I won't be very active, but I just went on winter break so I should be very active for the next month. During school I'll be able to play a few hours on the weekends.
Welcome to OTE. First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.7. Follow this guide to update Logistic Pipes. (This is required to prevent server crashes and gameplay bugs)

purplemelon

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, thanks for the whitelist! I can't seem to join the server, not sure if this is due to my named being spelled wrong or if I'm joining the wrong server address. My IGN is purplemelon13, and I've been using the server address Unleashed.OTEGamers.com :) Thanks for the help and sorry to take up your time!

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, thanks for the whitelist! I can't seem to join the server, not sure if this is due to my named being spelled wrong or if I'm joining the wrong server address. My IGN is purplemelon13, and I've been using the server address Unleashed.OTEGamers.com :) Thanks for the help and sorry to take up your time!
I've whitelisted you again. If this doesn't help, find us in IRC on esper.net in the channel #OTEGamers. We'll get you on the server.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019

Hi PurpleMelon!~ Did you get in okay?

Slaughter300

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Slaughter300
What are you looking for in the server?
I'm looking for a fun and friendly group of people that can help me with various other mods. I like to help out where I can as well.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?
I think over a year or two now maybe longer.
What experience do you have with FTB?
I mostly play with Thaumcraft but I'm looking to expand my knowledge. I have messed with ExtraUtils, Xeno's Religuary, and what ever mod gives you that starter book.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server?
I've never been on any sever but I'm not the type to warrant a ban.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?
I have it and prefer to use it over typing.
How active are you?
I can be daily active or every other day. Unless something big comes up I'll be sure to tell someone.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Slaughter300
I'm looking for a fun and friendly group of people that can help me with various other mods. I like to help out where I can as well.
I think over a year or two now maybe longer.
I mostly play with Thaumcraft but I'm looking to expand my knowledge. I have messed with ExtraUtils, Xeno's Religuary, and what ever mod gives you that starter book.
I've never been on any sever but I'm not the type to warrant a ban.
I have it and prefer to use it over typing.
How active are you?
I can be daily active or every other day. Unless something big comes up I'll be sure to tell someone.

Hi Slaughter!

Welcome to OTE. First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.7. Follow this guide to update Logistic Pipes. (This is required to prevent server crashes and gameplay bugs)

If you have any problems getting in, jump onto our IRC for help. You can chat to the folk that are in-game there, everyone can help!

If you have any questions, please ask. The server staff are very friendly. We are always open to suggestions to make the game better!

Epiking

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Epidin
What are you looking for in the server? a good time
How long have you been playing Minecraft? off and on for a year still a nublet thouh
What experience do you have with FTB? um played for 3 months learned how to play minecraft on it
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? when don't i use it that a better question
How active are you? depends on what i got going on.

SleepyZombie

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: SleepyZombie
What are you looking for in the server? fun creative community
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Many years
What experience do you have with FTB? I have been playing FTB for about a year
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? Not that I am aware of
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Sure
How active are you? Really active

Rokat

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: rokat_titan
What are you looking for in the server? A fun, relaxing experience. I like working with machinery, I like whitelist servers as they tend to have less...annoyances present in open servers.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since before it's release, can't remember the exact version.
What experience do you have with FTB? With FTB, not as much as with Tekkit. I've been playing Tekkit for a long long time. Just recently started playing FTB, and I've gotten the hang of it pretty well.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? Only once. It was on a tekkit server called "Tekkify" and it was because I was mistaken on their rule about taking items from chests in the wilderness.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I do, and I am.
How active are you? I work different times every day, but when i'm home, i'm on my computer.

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Epidin
What are you looking for in the server? a good time
How long have you been playing Minecraft? off and on for a year still a nublet thouh
What experience do you have with FTB? um played for 3 months learned how to play minecraft on it
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? when don't i use it that a better question
How active are you? depends on what i got going on.

In-Game Name: SleepyZombie
What are you looking for in the server? fun creative community
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Many years
What experience do you have with FTB? I have been playing FTB for about a year
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? Not that I am aware of
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Sure
How active are you? Really active

In-Game Name: rokat_titan
What are you looking for in the server? A fun, relaxing experience. I like working with machinery, I like whitelist servers as they tend to have less...annoyances present in open servers.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since before it's release, can't remember the exact version.
What experience do you have with FTB? With FTB, not as much as with Tekkit. I've been playing Tekkit for a long long time. Just recently started playing FTB, and I've gotten the hang of it pretty well.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? Only once. It was on a tekkit server called "Tekkify" and it was because I was mistaken on their rule about taking items from chests in the wilderness.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I do, and I am.
How active are you? I work different times every day, but when i'm home, i'm on my computer.

If you have any problems getting in, jump onto our IRC for help. You can chat to the folk that are in-game there, everyone can help!

If you have any questions, please ask. The server staff are very friendly. We are always open to suggestions to make the game better!

Juniperr

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:
Juniperr
Making friends and having fun with some of the newer mods
3+ years
I played it for a few months when it first started but stopped when they were making big updates to the modpacks( 1.5 I think it was ) and the server I was playing on closed
Once for a silly reason, but I never hacked,griefed, etc
Probably won't
How active are you?
I play daily

TomatuAlus

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: TomatuAlus
What are you looking for in the server? I am looking for somewhat better server than the previous ones. Haven't YET found a server with no lag even for 2 seconds.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? ~4 years
What experience do you have with FTB? All mods except railcraft. 1.5 years. :p
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? No.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yeah, sure.
How active are you? About 3-4 hours a day.

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:
Juniperr
Making friends and having fun with some of the newer mods
3+ years
I played it for a few months when it first started but stopped when they were making big updates to the modpacks( 1.5 I think it was ) and the server I was playing on closed
Once for a silly reason, but I never hacked,griefed, etc
Probably won't
How active are you?
I play daily

In-Game Name: TomatuAlus
What are you looking for in the server? I am looking for somewhat better server than the previous ones. Haven't YET found a server with no lag even for 2 seconds.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? ~4 years
What experience do you have with FTB? All mods except railcraft. 1.5 years. :p
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yeah, sure.
How active are you? About 3-4 hours a day.

Welcome to OTEGamers!

You have been whitelisted for both our Resonant Rise servers and our FTB Unleashed server.
http://www.otegamers.com/topic/6945-
http://www.otegamers.com/topic/6383-

You can find us on irc at #OTEGamers on Espernet or at otegamers.com

EmilsM

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: EmilsM
What are you looking for in the server? A good server to play on, maybe meet some new people! :)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? a LOT, since alpha to beta transition.
What experience do you have with FTB? I've played some earlier versions of it, but im keeping up!
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes, and I would.
How active are you? Very.

Devihaka

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: EmilsM
What are you looking for in the server? A good server to play on, maybe meet some new people! :)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? a LOT, since alpha to beta transition.
What experience do you have with FTB? I've played some earlier versions of it, but im keeping up!
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes, and I would.
How active are you? Very.

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Check out the link below for help on getting connected to the server :)
http://www.otegamers.com/topic/6383-important-updated-mod-information/

Sean Davie

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: iiflamedxd
What are you looking for in the server?: simply a server that i can trust to not go down all the time and that the folks are friendly
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 2-3 years
What experience do you have with FTB?: played most modpacks and have pretty good knowledge of most mods and recipes.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server?: nope, not ever
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?: yes i would
How active are you?: when ever i can play i will

Talsma0

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Talsma0
What are you looking for in the server? a fun, and active community
How long have you been playing Minecraft? mc itselfe since alpha ftb for 2 years now
What experience do you have with FTB? gregtech, AE, MFR & redpower and basic computercraft(nothing fancy)
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? NO
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? depends if there are people that are from my country. i can be on, but wont talk alot (bad mic etc)
How active are you? if i realy enjoy, all day, evryday untill i find a job again :)