Whitelist Server OTE Gamers - Unleashed 1.1.7 | Whitelist | TS3 | MyTown | Econ | MultiGaming Community - Est. 2006

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

thepotatobandit

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: thepotatobandit
Name: potato
How long have you been playing minecraft? Over a year.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Played both FTB Ultimate and FTB mindcrack for a few months, so I'm pretty familiar with most mods.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Nope
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Might use it sporadically.

Froob

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:Fr000b
Name: Froob
How long have you been playing minecraft? Around one year.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes, I've played on other FTB servers.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Nope.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I don't have it but I will gladly download it.
Other Information: I'm just looking for a friendly active community to play with:)

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Jolxik
Name: ^
How long have you been playing minecraft? Been playing Minecraft for almost a year now.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I've played on FTB Ultimate for quite some time, along with various timeframes on DW20 and Mindcrack.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Never
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Possibly. Having microphone troubles at the moment.
Other Information: College student. My time online can be quite random, depending on my work load.

In-Game Name: thepotatobandit
Name: potato
How long have you been playing minecraft? Over a year.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Played both FTB Ultimate and FTB mindcrack for a few months, so I'm pretty familiar with most mods.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Might use it sporadically.

In-Game Name:Fr000b
Name: Froob
How long have you been playing minecraft? Around one year.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes, I've played on other FTB servers.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Nope.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I don't have it but I will gladly download it.
Other Information: I'm just looking for a friendly active community to play with:)

Hey guys! I've added you all to the whitelist. Just a quick reminder that we are on Unleashed 1.1.3 and running newer versions of Forge Multipart and Nuclear Control. Instructions can be found here: http://www.otegamers.com/topic/6383-important-updated-mod-information

If you have any questions or want to find out more information about the server (commands ect) head over to www.otegamers.com and sign up! Make sure to join in on the monthly giveaways! (This month is Saints Row III and Dishonored!)

Duf

Jul 29, 2019
Quick server update to all interested!

- We now have IRC integrated into the server. You can chat with people in game when you are unable to be online Minecraft!
- Ironed out many of the crash issues associated with 1.1.3 and FTB unleashed in general ( We upgraded a few mods that were causing issues ) Hopefully this keeps the server on 100%.... we all know how FTB can be though.
- Our Saints and Gold membership status give away's are complete! Two new happy owners of these great games/offers.
- This month we will be giving away a copy of Bioshock, this is available to any active forum member!

SaltyDig

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:SaltyDig
Name:Dan
How long have you been playing minecraft? about 2 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Yes, for Nether lava pumping, I hadn't read the rules properly. Learned my lesson :)
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? yup
Other Information: Aged 26, just coming through the mid-late game in single-player Unleashed, ready to move to a multi-player server.

Duf

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:SaltyDig
Name:Dan
How long have you been playing minecraft? about 2 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Yes, for Nether lava pumping, I hadn't read the rules properly. Learned my lesson :)
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? yup
Other Information: Aged 26, just coming through the mid-late game in single-player Unleashed, ready to move to a multi-player server.

Hey salty! Ill go ahead and add you to the whitelist! I didnt notice any bans when I ran your name so looks like your good to go! Be sure to read our rules just in case :) .

Be sure to check our forums and find the changes we made to certain mods so you will be able to log on! There are two mods that will require manual install, This can be found here http://www.otegamers.com/topic/6383-important-updated-mod-information/?p=30599

If you have any questions or want to find out more information about the server (commands ect) head over to www.otegamers.com and sign up! Make sure to join in on the monthly giveaways! (This month is Bioshock and Dishonored!)

Grande858

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Grande858
Name: Ashkon A.
How long have you been playing minecraft? About 2-3 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Ive played ultimate, and unleashed.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I can download it, and will be more than happy to hop in there.
Other Information: Riptide825 and I have been playing together since we started, we mainly host our own server mainly because every time we tried to go on a public server, there was way to much griefing. Were gonna give it another whirl on the public side and hopefully have a lot more fun this go around!

Riptide

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Riptide825
Name: Kyle
How long have you been playing minecraft? About 2 to 3 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Ive played Ultimate, Unleashed, FTB Beta ive been playing FTB for about as long as ive been playing minecraft
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I do and i would be willing to use it
Other Information: Ive been playing with grande who applied above me since i started minecraft we enjoying playing with others and our server has been quite dead and when people did play they were really into griefing so looking to play on a server with people that are active and still enjoy playing the game. Hopefully we can enjoy ourselves this time around!

Duf

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Grande858
Name: Ashkon A.
How long have you been playing minecraft? About 2-3 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Ive played ultimate, and unleashed.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I can download it, and will be more than happy to hop in there.
Other Information: Riptide825 and I have been playing together since we started, we mainly host our own server mainly because every time we tried to go on a public server, there was way to much griefing. Were gonna give it another whirl on the public side and hopefully have a lot more fun this go around!

In-Game Name: Riptide825
Name: Kyle
How long have you been playing minecraft? About 2 to 3 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Ive played Ultimate, Unleashed, FTB Beta ive been playing FTB for about as long as ive been playing minecraft
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I do and i would be willing to use it
Other Information: Ive been playing with grande who applied above me since i started minecraft we enjoying playing with others and our server has been quite dead and when people did play they were really into griefing so looking to play on a server with people that are active and still enjoy playing the game. Hopefully we can enjoy ourselves this time around!

Hello both of you! Welcome to OTE! Ill add you both to the whitelist! let me know if you have an questions or concerns!

Be sure to check our forums and find the changes we made to certain mods so you will be able to log on! There are two mods that will require manual install, This can be found here http://www.otegamers.com/topic/6383-important-updated-mod-information/?p=30599

If you have any questions or want to find out more information about the server (commands ect) head over to www.otegamers.com and sign up! Make sure to join in on the monthly giveaways! (This month is Bioshock and Dishonored!)

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: ArbitraryHubris
Name: Arbitrary
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 3 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Ultimate, Unleashed - Vanilla before those
Have you ever been banned from a minecraft server? No
do you have TS3 and willing to use it? It's definitely one of the reasons I want to join a server - I want to talk with other Minecrafters
Other Information: I'm looking for a mature environment. I'm hoping to find a server that is free of casual bigotry and kid rage.

Duf

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: ArbitraryHubris
Name: Arbitrary
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 3 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Ultimate, Unleashed - Vanilla before those
Have you ever been banned from a minecraft server? No
do you have TS3 and willing to use it? It's definitely one of the reasons I want to join a server - I want to talk with other Minecrafters
Other Information: I'm looking for a mature environment. I'm hoping to find a server that is free of casual bigotry and kid rage.

Hey Arbitrary!! Welcome to OTE! Ill add you to the whitelist! let me know if you have an questions or concerns!

Reactions: Arbitrary

renjiabarai

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: renjiabarai
Name: Andrew Wagstaff
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since September 15th 2011
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? yes and have hosted my own FTB server
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? nope
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? yes and yes
Other Information: Im looking for a friendly community to be able to play with but also have a place of my own and having teamspeak makes the experience all the more enjoyable

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: renjiabarai
Name: Andrew Wagstaff
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since September 15th 2011
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? yes and have hosted my own FTB server
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? nope
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? yes and yes
Other Information: Im looking for a friendly community to be able to play with but also have a place of my own and having teamspeak makes the experience all the more enjoyable

Hi Andrew and welcome!

First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.3. Update to 1.1.3 then follow this guide to update multipart and nuclear control. (The updates are required to prevent server crashes)

If you have any problems getting in, jump onto our IRC for help. You can chat to the folk that are in-game there, everyone can help!

If you have any questions, please ask. The server staff are very friendly. We are always open to suggestions to make the game better!

Cya in game!

The Lizard Queen

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:
Name: Clare36
How long have you been playing minecraft? since just after sheep pigs cows and chickens where added
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? some soloplay alone
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? no
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? i have teamspeak and a mic whether i'll be motivated to use it i dunno if i do i'll be active
Other Information: australian with too much time on his hands account was originally a birthday present for sister back when minecraft was 10$

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:
Name: Clare36
How long have you been playing minecraft? since just after sheep pigs cows and chickens where added
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? some soloplay alone
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? no
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? i have teamspeak and a mic whether i'll be motivated to use it i dunno if i do i'll be active
Other Information: australian with too much time on his hands account was originally a birthday present for sister back when minecraft was 10$

Hi Clare, i'm assuming your in-game name is Clare36? If so, welcome!

First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.3. Update to 1.1.3 then follow this guide to update multipart and nuclear control. (The updates are required to prevent server crashes)

If you have any problems getting in, jump onto our IRC for help. You can chat to the folk that are in-game there, everyone can help!

If you have any questions, please ask. The server staff are very friendly. We are always open to suggestions to make the game better!

Cya in game!

Seyji

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Seyji
Name: Seyji
How long have you been playing minecraft? For about 1 and a half year
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yeah i have a little bit played on one server before
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes i have TS3 but dont use it my microphone is not "working" the way it should
Other Information: I'm from Germany and looking for a nice & friendly server to get back to playing FTB with people

TurtlexRock

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: TurtlexRock
Name: TSquared
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Little over several months.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I've tinkered around a bit, but i would be lieing if I said I was well versed.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server? Not to my knowledge so I will go ahead and say no.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Well of course and yes I have no problem chatting it up.
Other InFormation: Im a Gamer getting slightly towards the older range nowadays and I'm getting a bit to old for the copious amounts of trolling in most Open servers.

Mirokoth

Jul 29, 2019
Hey TSquared and Seyji!
You have both been whitelisted :)

Cya in game!

Sandro0802

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Sandro0802
Name: Sandro
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since September 2012
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I'd give my self a solid 8 out of 10, quite good at it though, still some mods I struggle with.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? I was once banned from a vanilla one, because I killed someone who had griefed me, but the admins were too close minded.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes I do and I'm willing to use it
Other Information: Not really much to say, I'm looking for a friendly community to game with.

Dryad Soraka

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! :D

In-Game Name: Sahfaree
Name: Adam
How long have you been playing minecraft? Alpha! Since about August 26th-ish 2010, right after SeaNanners made a video about it. Those were good times. I was in the first 750,000 sales!
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? A little! I'm learning. I played the Technic Pack a lot until I saw that FTB was easier and had a lot more. I like building smaller detailed houses with different designs. And farms.
Have you ever been banned from a minecraft server? Not that I know of!
do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I do not have a microphone right now but I'm going to get one soon because I want to start streaming.
Other Information: I'll be 19 in a few days. I also want to start a printing press/courier/book company on this. :D I built my computer. I don't like PvP at all. I like "roleplaying" without talking too much, I like trading and stuff.