Whitelist Server OTE Gamers - Unleashed 1.1.7 | Whitelist | TS3 | MyTown | Econ | MultiGaming Community - Est. 2006

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

AP_

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Fireshocksaga
Name: Oddin
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since Beta 1.3
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Quite a lot. I've been playing FTB for about 6 months now and some of the mods before that in Tekkit.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Nope.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I do and am willing to use it.
Other Information: I'm 28 and enjoy playing minecraft quite a bit. I tend to build nice things (or so I'm told). I like to test the waters and build bigger things as well. I also enjoy cheese products.

Hey Oddin! Welcome to OTE! You have been added to the whitelist!

If you have any questions or want to find out more information about the server (commands ect) head over to www.otegamers.com and sign up! Make sure to join in on the monthly giveaways! (We are currently giving away a copy of Battlefield 3 & Saints Row III)

See you online![DOUBLEPOST=1375515395][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Name: sev07knight
Name: Travis
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since the really old and simple minecraft launcher
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes, both with magic and science
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes, and yes
Other Information: I was told of this server by my cousin, Musicxmaster

Hey Travis! Welcome to OTE! Sev07knight has been whitelisted!

If you have any questions or want to find out more information about the server (commands ect) head over to www.otegamers.com and sign up! Make sure to join in on the monthly giveaways! (We are currently giving away a copy of Battlefield 3 & Saints Row III)

See you online![DOUBLEPOST=1375515489][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey guys! Just to let you know, we are now using FeedTheBeast Unleashed v 1.5.2

We also have a brand new map, and a hunger games world coming soon!

Head over to the forums to keep up to date!

Cheers! AP.

gabriel275

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: gabriel275
Name: Daniel
How long have you been playing minecraft? since alpha
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? yes, been playing since its creation and played tekkit and technic back in the day
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? nope
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? yes and yes
Other Information: im 21 and i enjoy building useful contraptions :)

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: gabriel275
Name: Daniel
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? yes, been playing since its creation and played tekkit and technic back in the day
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? nope
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? yes and yes
Other Information: im 21 and i enjoy building useful contraptions :)

Hi Daniel! Welcome to OTE! Just a reminder that we have changed to FTB Unleashed so make sure to pick that up.

Don't forget to check out the forums at www.otegamers.com were you can ask any questions you might have and introduce your self to the community.

infizl

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: infizl
Name: justin
How long have you been playing minecraft? 2 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? yes a good amount
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? no
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? yes
Other Information: im 16 and very good at minecraft and usually keep to myself

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: infizl
Name: justin
How long have you been playing minecraft? 2 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? yes a good amount
Other Information: im 16 and very good at minecraft and usually keep to myself

Heya Justin! I've added you to the whitelist! Just a reminder that we have changed to FTB Unleashed so make sure to pick that up.

Don't forget to check out the forums at www.otegamers.com were you can ask any questions you might have and introduce your self to the community.

magn64

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: magn64
Name: Magnus
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? lots. used to play tekkit and eventually migrated to ftb
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? yes, for placing 3 cobbles in someones bacement :<, but i sorted it out and was unbanned after 2 days.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? maybe i dont like voicechat too much, so probably only if im working on a project with someone.
Other Information: im 17 years old, love to play minecraft and from denmark

bigtwisty

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: bigtwisty
Name: Not on a first date... I'm not that kind of boy.
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since before Technic even existed.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Ran a test server CaptainAna gave me before the release. Been playing since.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Nope, not unless I was drunk at the time and no one told me later.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yup, unless there is a lot of foul language and my kids are in the room.
Other Information: My name is bigtwisty and I'm an alcoholic... no, wait! I have blue eyes, like long walks on the beach, no...wait... still the wrong site!

Damienthaboss

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Damienthaboss
Name: Damien
How long have you been playing minecraft? 3 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? yes since it came out
Other Information: im usually on skype but if needed i can get on TS3

Kmank11

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:Kmank11
Name:Kaleb
How long have you been playing minecraft?3-4 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? quite new
Other Information:

Arthur_MC

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Arthur_MC
Name: Arthur
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes
Have you ever been banned from* a minecraft server? Nope
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes
Other Information: Would love to play with you guys ;)

Mikara65

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: [ Mikara65 ]
Name: [ Jacques ]
How long have you been playing minecraft? [ 2 years now on and off ]
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? [ Intermediate, Major experience with IC, Factorization, and Thaumcraft ]
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? [ No ]
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? [ yes ]
Other Information: [ Defenetly would love to play on a Consistent Active Server]

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: magn64
Name: Magnus
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? lots. used to play tekkit and eventually migrated to ftb
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? yes, for placing 3 cobbles in someones bacement :<, but i sorted it out and was unbanned after 2 days.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? maybe i dont like voicechat too much, so probably only if im working on a project with someone.
Other Information: im 17 years old, love to play minecraft and from denmark

In-Game Name: bigtwisty
Name: Not on a first date... I'm not that kind of boy.
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since before Technic even existed.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Ran a test server CaptainAna gave me before the release. Been playing since.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Nope, not unless I was drunk at the time and no one told me later.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yup, unless there is a lot of foul language and my kids are in the room.
Other Information: My name is bigtwisty and I'm an alcoholic... no, wait! I have blue eyes, like long walks on the beach, no...wait... still the wrong site!

In-Game Name: Damienthaboss
Name: Damien
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? yes since it came out
Other Information: im usually on skype but if needed i can get on TS3

In-Game Name:Kmank11
Name:Kaleb
How long have you been playing minecraft?3-4 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? quite new
Other Information:

In-Game Name: Arthur_MC
Name: Arthur
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes
Have you ever been banned from* a minecraft server? Nope
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes
Other Information: Would love to play with you guys ;)

In-Game Name: [ Mikara65 ]
Name: [ Jacques ]
How long have you been playing minecraft? [ 2 years now on and off ]
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? [ Intermediate, Major experience with IC, Factorization, and Thaumcraft ]
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? [ No ]
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? [ yes ]
Other Information: [ Defenetly would love to play on a Consistent Active Server]

Hey Guys!

Sorry for the slow reply, you guys always seem to jump in when i'm in bed.

Welcome to OTE! I've added you all to the whitelist! Just a reminder that we have changed to FTB Unleashed so make sure to pick that up. We also seem to be having some stability issues with the modpack which i'm trying to get sorted ASAP.

gtapokomon

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: gtapokomon
Name: Tom
How long have you been playing minecraft? since Beta 1.3
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? A decent amount
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Not that I know of
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? yes[DOUBLEPOST=1376202629][/DOUBLEPOST]also I wish to join because i want to start a new youtube series and there are no good servers that i can find other than this one

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: gtapokomon
Name: Tom
How long have you been playing minecraft? since Beta 1.3
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? A decent amount
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Not that I know of
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? yes[DOUBLEPOST=1376202629][/DOUBLEPOST]also I wish to join because i want to start a new youtube series and there are no good servers that i can find other than this one

Hi Tom, we have a few players doing youtube series' and such. Join up with them and make something epic! I've added you all to the whitelist. Just a reminder that we have changed to FTB Unleashed so make sure to pick that up.

Neurok101

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Neurok101
Name: Neurok
How long have you been playing minecraft? Sense alpha 1.2.5
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes I have been across many servers spanning many packs. Before FTB and such I was playing on my own self modded Minecraft.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes I have TS3 but it is unlikely that I would use it, although it is possible.
Other Information: As I stated earlier I have been looking for a good FTB server for a while now that isn't laggy or poorly managed. I have been unable to find one as of yet, I am hoping your server will be the server I stay on, the mature aspect of your servers description is a big bonus for me as I prefer to play with mature people.

Onack

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Onack
Name: Onack
How long have you been playing minecraft? Early beta
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Tekkit -> Technic pack -> Ultimate
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No, moving to this because old one is shutting down
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Maybe later when i buy a new headset, current one is awful
Other Information: European player, but wanna check out how the server is. I am looking at this server because of the good rules, seems like a nice server. Link to your homepage in first post is wrong ;)

Infallible83

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Infallible83
Name: Gavin
How long have you been playing minecraft?: I have been playing Minecraft since early Beta but predominatly modded, initially Tekkit but started played the FTB maps for fun and then the mod packs when they came out.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes, I have been playing FTB since it was a D/L map. (Although that does not mean I am particularly good with it, I know what I know but some areas are completely alien to me)
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No, other than a small local server for me and my brother, my total server experience is 1 week on a server called ColabCraft which announced that it would be updating. (Didnt want to spend a month getting started only to have it reset - I am a slow builder).
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes I have TS3 and more than happy to use it, I prefer to speak rather than type.
Other Information: Want somewhere that I can play longer term, mature player base and a stable environment to be a bit creative and build things to the excess. Really want to try out some of the new mods in Unleashed that I haven't seen yet and explore some of the systems that I have not yet tried.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Neurok101
Name: Neurok
How long have you been playing minecraft? Sense alpha 1.2.5
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes I have been across many servers spanning many packs. Before FTB and such I was playing on my own self modded Minecraft.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes I have TS3 but it is unlikely that I would use it, although it is possible.
Other Information: As I stated earlier I have been looking for a good FTB server for a while now that isn't laggy or poorly managed. I have been unable to find one as of yet, I am hoping your server will be the server I stay on, the mature aspect of your servers description is a big bonus for me as I prefer to play with mature people.

In-Game Name: Onack
Name: Onack
How long have you been playing minecraft? Early beta
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Tekkit -> Technic pack -> Ultimate
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No, moving to this because old one is shutting down
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Maybe later when i buy a new headset, current one is awful
Other Information: European player, but wanna check out how the server is. I am looking at this server because of the good rules, seems like a nice server. Link to your homepage in first post is wrong ;)

In-Game Name: Infallible83
Name: Gavin
How long have you been playing minecraft?: I have been playing Minecraft since early Beta but predominatly modded, initially Tekkit but started played the FTB maps for fun and then the mod packs when they came out.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes, I have been playing FTB since it was a D/L map. (Although that does not mean I am particularly good with it, I know what I know but some areas are completely alien to me)
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No, other than a small local server for me and my brother, my total server experience is 1 week on a server called ColabCraft which announced that it would be updating. (Didnt want to spend a month getting started only to have it reset - I am a slow builder).
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes I have TS3 and more than happy to use it, I prefer to speak rather than type.
Other Information: Want somewhere that I can play longer term, mature player base and a stable environment to be a bit creative and build things to the excess. Really want to try out some of the new mods in Unleashed that I haven't seen yet and explore some of the systems that I have not yet tried.

Hey guys and welcome. Neurok, the server latency is quite good. As an Australian playing on a US server that's very important to me. The server is well managed but we are having some stability issues at the moment which I've been working hard to clear up.

Within the next hour we will be updating to Unleashed 1.1.3.

Jolxik

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Jolxik
Name: ^
How long have you been playing minecraft? Been playing Minecraft for almost a year now.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I've played on FTB Ultimate for quite some time, along with various timeframes on DW20 and Mindcrack.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Never
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Possibly. Having microphone troubles at the moment.
Other Information: College student. My time online can be quite random, depending on my work load.