Whitelist Server OTE Gamers - Unleashed 1.1.7 | Whitelist | TS3 | MyTown | Econ | MultiGaming Community - Est. 2006

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

EGGMAN

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Eggman,

You were banned a month or so ago for griefing another player.

Feel free to appeal the ban here

What? Greifing? I didnt know placing a block was counted as greifing? I accidentaly jumped over some guys fence and didnt want to destroy it so I placed a block to get back over... I honestly had no idea that that was counted as greifing?

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
What? Greifing? I didnt know placing a block was counted as greifing? I accidentaly jumped over some guys fence and didnt want to destroy it so I placed a block to get back over... I honestly had no idea that that was counted as greifing?

Thanks for sorting this out with me on the OTE forums :)

inflaav

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: inflaav
Name: ronald
How long have you been playing minecraft? almost 3 years now
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? yeah i have play alot of singleplayer
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? nope
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? dont have it but i can use it if i want
Other Information: i hope i can join and have a good time on your server

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
Heya Ronald,

Welcome to =OTE=, single player is boring. Come play with some new friends :)

If you have any questions or want to find out more information about the server (commands ect) head over to www.otegamers.com and sign up! Make sure to join in on the monthly giveaways! (We are currently giving away a copy of Battlefield 3 & Saints Row III)

Zen2010

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:zen2010
Name: Evan
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since 2010
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? A Little bit. Basic to Novice
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes
Other Information: I've gotten as tech. as Steve's cart and Diamond Drill, and Twilight Maze exploration.

Mirokoth

Jul 29, 2019
Zen2010,

Welcome to the server. We received your PM but could not see any bans against your name.
I have added you to the whitelist so your should be good to go.
If you have any questions or want to find out more information about the server (commands ect) head over to www.otegamers.com and sign up! Make sure to join in on the monthly giveaways! (We are currently giving away a copy of Battlefield 3 & Saints Row III)

Drakar

Jul 29, 2019
Below follows my wife's application

Name:kincannona
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since Early Beta
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? A little on a private server we loaded it up on for experience.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? I have not
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Maybe
Other Information: My husband is currently on the server "Fugubob" and is enjoying himself.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
Below follows my wife's application

Name:kincannona
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since Early Beta
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? A little on a private server we loaded it up on for experience.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? I have not
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Maybe
Other Information: My husband is currently on the server "Fugubob" and is enjoying himself.

Heya Drakar,

kincannona is good to go.

musicxmaster

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: MusicxMaster
Name: Tanner (Preferred Nickname: DJ)
How long have you been playing minecraft? Almost 2 years now
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I have experience with the old feed the beast but the new updates to it are interesting and I'd like to play with friends, as well as make new ones
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? A looooooooooong time ago I was banned for griefing while my sister was using my account on a server I never really played in. I quite quickly changed my password and she is no longer allowed to use my minecraft account.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes, Depending on the time of day. Sometimes I play minecraft on school campus between classes, and as such, I don't always feel comfortable with VoIP Communications
Other Information: Big fan of exploring the dungeons of FTB, as well as thaumcraft and a bit of BC/IC. Age 18

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: MusicxMaster
Name: Tanner (Preferred Nickname: DJ)
How long have you been playing minecraft? Almost 2 years now
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I have experience with the old feed the beast but the new updates to it are interesting and I'd like to play with friends, as well as make new ones
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? A looooooooooong time ago I was banned for griefing while my sister was using my account on a server I never really played in. I quite quickly changed my password and she is no longer allowed to use my minecraft account.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes, Depending on the time of day. Sometimes I play minecraft on school campus between classes, and as such, I don't always feel comfortable with VoIP Communications
Other Information: Big fan of exploring the dungeons of FTB, as well as thaumcraft and a bit of BC/IC. Age 18

Hi DJ, welcome to =OTE=!

We are currently being plagued with network issues which is becoming very frustrating. If you have trouble getting in, don't worry!

You can stay updated on the forums at www.otegamers.com and also join in on the conversations!

musicxmaster

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for such a quick response! I'm surprised at the speed of the staff's response here, and i wasn't planning to get into the server tonight, so I'm more than okay with waiting a while, even til tomorrow, to get into the server to try it out. Thanks again for the quick response!

Ceres

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Lady_Ceres
Name: Jamie
How long have you been playing minecraft? Over a year
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I've been playing ftb since after a few months of it's release
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? No, I am not really comfortable with voice chatting so much.
Other Information: Before FTB, I played tekkit from the time I started minecraft so I've always been somewhat familiar with the mods. I am not the best with the more advanced machines but I am starting to slowly learn them.

Mirokoth

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Lady_Ceres,

Welcome to the =OTE= Server!
I have added you to the whitelist so your should be good to go.
If you have any questions or want to find out more information about the server (commands ect) head over to www.otegamers.com and sign up!

Ceres

Jul 29, 2019
I tried to login and it said the server is either in maintenance mode or I am not whitelisted, there seemed to be some people online so I'm not sure which it is.

foxdonut

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: foxdonut1919
Name: foxdonut
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since beta.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? A few months worth, I mostly play on a private server with some friends.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I have it and can use it, but won't unless I'm working with someone on a project.
Other Information: I like turtles.

Frankiejoh

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Frankiejoh
Name: Frank
How long have you been playing minecraft? About 2 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Yes, Placing enderportal frame
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes And Yes
Other Information: I hope i get accepted its hard finding servers :D

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: foxdonut1919
Name: foxdonut
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since beta.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? A few months worth, I mostly play on a private server with some friends.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I have it and can use it, but won't unless I'm working with someone on a project.
Other Information: I like turtles.

Hi Fox and Welcome! I LOVE TURTLES! Here's a pic of one of my Eastern Long Necks: http://i.imgur.com/uD9jfnW.jpg

In-Game Name: Frankiejoh
Name: Frank
How long have you been playing minecraft? About 2 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Yes, Placing enderportal frame
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes And Yes
Other Information: I hope i get accepted its hard finding servers :D

Heya Frank and welcome to =OTE=! Make sure to hop on the forums and say hi to our members!

I would like to mention that we are closing recruitment until we finish updating to 1.5 unleashed. If you are interested in joining you can stay updated at OTEGamers.com

UpsilonAlphaMu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: sev07knight
Name: Travis
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since the really old and simple minecraft launcher
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes, both with magic and science
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes, and yes
Other Information: I was told of this server by my cousin, Musicxmaster

Oddin

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Fireshocksaga
Name: Oddin
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since Beta 1.3
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Quite a lot. I've been playing FTB for about 6 months now and some of the mods before that in Tekkit.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Nope.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I do and am willing to use it.
Other Information: I'm 28 and enjoy playing minecraft quite a bit. I tend to build nice things (or so I'm told). I like to test the waters and build bigger things as well. I also enjoy cheese products.