Whitelist Server OTE Gamers - Unleashed 1.1.7 | Whitelist | TS3 | MyTown | Econ | MultiGaming Community - Est. 2006

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Duf

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: dufadin
Name:Jarrod
How long have you been playing minecraft? for a very long time, I honestly don't remember when I first purchased this game
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I do, I just recently shut down a FTB server I was running with some friends due to inactivity. Ive been playing FTB since early Jan
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? I have not that I know of.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Of course
Other Information: 24 year old student, currently enrolled in radiology school. I play minecraft and League when im not at work or school. Love community driven servers and this one looks like it will fit the bill! hope to see you all online.

Thanks for reading my app!

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Matt
IGN: The_Brochacho
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I've been playing for quite awhile maybe like 1.5 years.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I have basic experience with most of the mods in FTB and more in depth knowledge of BC and IC2 and some gregtech
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? Nope, I'm a very friendly player and like to help others.
Do you have TS3 and are you willing to use it? I frequently use TS3 and am more than willing to be on it to enhance in-game experience
Other Information: I'm a friend of Pug and SlovMonov's.

Hi Matt, welcome to OTE! Pug and Slov are quality players, glad to have you on board.

In-Game Name: RMan48
Name: Raul
How long have you been playing Minecraft? About four months.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I started playing with FTB. Friend recommended.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? This is my first server I've thought about joining.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes, I am more than glad to.
Other Information: My friend AhhRunAway recommended this server because of its great quality and outstanding players. I would really like to be accepted to your group of travelers. :)

Hi Raul, welcome to OTE! I'm happy to see we are being recommended. If you have any questions hit me up :)

In-Game Name: dufadin
Name:Jarrod
How long have you been playing minecraft? for a very long time, I honestly don't remember when I first purchased this game
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I do, I just recently shut down a FTB server I was running with some friends due to inactivity. Ive been playing FTB since early Jan
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? I have not that I know of.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Of course
Other Information: 24 year old student, currently enrolled in radiology school. I play minecraft and League when im not at work or school. Love community driven servers and this one looks like it will fit the bill! hope to see you all online.

Thanks for reading my app!

Hi Jarrod, welcome to OTE! As you are a previous server owner, if you have any suggestions for the server make sure to hit up the suggestions section on he forums.

If you have any questions or want to find out more information about the server (commands ect) head over to www.otegamers.com and sign up! Make sure to join in on the monthly giveaways!

Neroxify

Jul 29, 2019
Hey!

In-Game Name: kaionixx
Name: Kai
How long have you been playing minecraft? I don't know the exact date, but I've started at around Beta 1.1
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yup, alot. Been playing technical mods for around 2 years in total. FTB specifically since Beta A.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No I haven't
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I have TS³, yep. Unfortunately I can't talk, because I broke my headset a while ago.
Other Information: 17 years old, doing my AS level in Media design. Playing both Battlefield and Minecraft.

JackelSL

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: JackleSL
Name: Alex
How long have you been playing minecraft? About 6 months.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? About 6 months worth yea.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Nope
do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yep
Other Information: I plan on having complete turtle world domination.

deadshane

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: deadshane
Name: alex
How long have you been playing minecraft? pretty long time, couple of years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Ive been playing single player for awhile, played tekkit for awhile too
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? no
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? yup
Other Information: im just looking for a mature server where i can play with a few friends, build some stuff, and not have it be completely destroyed.

tyessen

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: tyessen24
Name: Tyler E.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since beta 1.8
Do you have experience with FTB?: Yes, particularly with Ultimate. I run my own Ultimate server for me and my friends, too.
Have you ever been banned from a server?: Nope :)
Do you have TS3 and are willing to use it?: Yes, but it's very difficult to run both FTB and TS on my laptop without me lagging to sh*t on the server...
Other info: First public FTB server I'd be a part of, and I also run my own (whitelist) server for myself and friends. I've run pretty much very type of server possible: vanilla, snapshot, bukkit, FTB Ultimate.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Guys,

We did have quite a large outage today. During the daily server reboot one of our mods corrupted and I was unavailable for some time (This is our first outage). We are back up and running! :)

Hey!

In-Game Name: kaionixx
Name: Kai
How long have you been playing minecraft? I don't know the exact date, but I've started at around Beta 1.1
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yup, alot. Been playing technical mods for around 2 years in total. FTB specifically since Beta A.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No I haven't
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I have TS³, yep. Unfortunately I can't talk, because I broke my headset a while ago.
Other Information: 17 years old, doing my AS level in Media design. Playing both Battlefield and Minecraft.

Hi Kai and welcome to OTE. We currently run 3 (soon to be 2) battlefield servers! Unfortunately they are based in Australia but you might have some luck on them.

In-Game Name: JackleSL
Name: Alex
How long have you been playing minecraft? About 6 months.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? About 6 months worth yea.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Nope
do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yep
Other Information: I plan on having complete turtle world domination.

Hi Alex, colorful post! Welcome to OTE. Just a quick note that mining turtles are banned in the overworld (so we can preserve the integrity of the world) but feel free to dominate the server with the other ones!

In-Game Name: deadshane
Name: alex
How long have you been playing minecraft? pretty long time, couple of years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Ive been playing single player for awhile, played tekkit for awhile too
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? no
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? yup
Other Information: im just looking for a mature server where i can play with a few friends, build some stuff, and not have it be completely destroyed.

Hi Alex and welcome to OTE! Get outta single player and play with us! The staff here have a zero tolerance policy on griefing. We have and do ban griefers without warning (we allow appeals on our forums) so you are safe in our hands.

In-Game Name: tyessen24
Name: Tyler E.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since beta 1.8
Do you have experience with FTB?: Yes, particularly with Ultimate. I run my own Ultimate server for me and my friends, too.
Have you ever been banned from a server?: Nope :)
Do you have TS3 and are willing to use it?: Yes, but it's very difficult to run both FTB and TS on my laptop without me lagging to sh*t on the server...
Other info: First public FTB server I'd be a part of, and I also run my own (whitelist) server for myself and friends. I've run pretty much very type of server possible: vanilla, snapshot, bukkit, FTB Ultimate.

Hi Tyler, welcome to OTE! Always happy to see other server owners here, if you have any suggestions hit us up on the forums.

If you have any questions or want to find out more information about the server (commands ect) head over to www.otegamers.com and sign up! Make sure to join in on the monthly giveaways!

JackelSL

Jul 29, 2019
Cant seem to find the Server address any way you could PM me with it, thanks.

Edit: Never mind found it :p

Jonese1234

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: jonese1234
Name: Rhys Jones
How long have you been playing minecraft?: From Indev
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast?: Played alot but stoped and want to get back into it
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server?: Dont think so, but might of just anoyed admin.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ?: Yes but probaly not.
Other Information: Im looking to record on the server for my youtube channel, so that probably what i will be doing!

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast?: Played alot but stoped and want to get back into it
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server?: Dont think so, but might of just anoyed admin.
Other Information: Im looking to record on the server for my youtube channel, so that probably what i will be doing!

Hi Rhys,

You currently have a ban on c.nerd.ru (Reddit Creative Minecraft Server) for spamming.

Are you able to expand on this?

Jonese1234

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Rhys,

You currently have a ban on c.nerd.ru (Reddit Creative Minecraft Server) for spamming.

Are you able to expand on this?

Sorry im unable to expand on this as i have no idea what server that is, im sorry.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019

Hi Rhys, Welcome to OTE! As the ban was some time ago i'm happy to look past it. Please be aware that we do have a zero tolerance policy for spamming and griefing.

SilverBallad

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: faded19
Name: George
How long have you been playing minecraft? I have been playing since before cakes came out in vanilla I believe.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I dont have it, but if prompted to download it I would.
Other Information: I once spent 14 hours without getting up or moving an inch and finished all of Thaumcraft in one sitting (this includes item hunting for essences).

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: faded19
How long have you been playing minecraft? I have been playing since before cakes came out in vanilla I believe.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I dont have it, but if prompted to download it I would.
Other Information: I once spent 14 hours without getting up or moving an inch and finished all of Thaumcraft in one sitting (this includes item hunting for essences).

Hi George, welcome to OTE! That's an impressive feat with Thaumcraft. I, myself, haven't had a chance to look at Thaumcraft yet but we do have a few messing with it.

Mr0reo

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Mr0re0
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since the early alpha
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast?: Yes I Have been playing for a year. I played Tekkit before it
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server?: no
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ?: yes
Other Information: I'm here with faded19.

Qancel

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Qancel.
Name: Andrew.
How long have you been playing minecraft? I think about a year or so. I'm not completely sure.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes but not extensive. I played around with it abit but I've only scratched the surface.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Not that I am aware of.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Not at the moment but I can install it and come online occasionally.
Other Information: I am a 26 year old factory worker and my aspirations for this server is to explore FTB extensively with a few friendly faces who can explain to me why my house exploded and mayhaps even tell me how to correct that error for future reference.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Mr0re0
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since the early alpha
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast?: Yes I Have been playing for a year. I played Tekkit before it
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server?: no
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ?: yes
Other Information: I'm here with faded19.

Hi George and welcome to OTE! GOod luck and make sure to check the forums for updates and giveaways :p

In-Game Name: Qancel.
Name: Andrew.
How long have you been playing minecraft? I think about a year or so. I'm not completely sure.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes but not extensive. I played around with it abit but I've only scratched the surface.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Not that I am aware of.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Not at the moment but I can install it and come online occasionally.
Other Information: I am a 26 year old factory worker and my aspirations for this server is to explore FTB extensively with a few friendly faces who can explain to me why my house exploded and mayhaps even tell me how to correct that error for future reference.

Hi Andrew and welcome to OTE! Im still trying to find out why my house is exploding :p this is what I managed to do over the weekend link

Dues

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Dues33
Name: Dues
How long have you been playing minecraft? 3-4 Years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I have not played FTB, I have played Tekkit extensively.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes.

Just for some extra info I have ran a few tekkit servers with friends. Deadshane is one of my friends.