Whitelist Server OTE Gamers - Unleashed 1.1.7 | Whitelist | TS3 | MyTown | Econ | MultiGaming Community - Est. 2006

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Dues33
Name: Dues
How long have you been playing minecraft? 3-4 Years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I have not played FTB, I have played Tekkit extensively.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes.

Just for some extra info I have ran a few tekkit servers with friends. Deadshane is one of my friends.

Hi Dues, welcome to OTE! You shouldn't have many problems in FTB if you know Tekkit :p Good luck!

If you have any questions or want to find out more information about the server (commands ect) head over to www.otegamers.com and sign up! Make sure to join in on the monthly giveaways!

nksharp

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: nksharp
Name: Matt
How long have you been playing minecraft? : Since closed beta
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? : About a months worth.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? : Nope.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? : Yes
Other Information: 24 years old trying to find a good minecraft server to play on. Started playing it again recently and been playing some FTB by myself but playing solo isn't all that interesting.

DanneSvs

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: DanneSvs
Name: Daniel
How long have you been playing minecraft? : Since the online version was first released (Alpha or beta, can't remember)
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? : Around a week however have been playing Tekkit Classic/Lite for several months
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? : Never.
Other Information: Been playing both tekkit and FTB singleplayer but it gets boring so simply looking for a nice server. *EDIT* 19 years of age.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: nksharp
Name: Matt
How long have you been playing minecraft? : Since closed beta
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? : About a months worth.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? : Nope.
Other Information: 24 years old trying to find a good minecraft server to play on. Started playing it again recently and been playing some FTB by myself but playing solo isn't all that interesting.

Hi Matt and welcome to OTE! Playing solo is boring :p come have some fun

In-Game Name: DanneSvs
Name: Daniel
How long have you been playing minecraft? : Since the online version was first released (Alpha or beta, can't remember)
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? : Around a week however have been playing Tekkit Classic/Lite for several months
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? : Never.
Other Information: Been playing both tekkit and FTB singleplayer but it gets boring so simply looking for a nice server. *EDIT* 19 years of age.

Hi Daniel Welcome to OTE! Cant wait to see you online!

If you have any questions or want to find out more information about the server (commands ect) head over to www.otegamers.com and sign up! Make sure to join in on the monthly giveaways!

ICETREY27

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:ICETREY27
Name: Vincenzo Croce
How long have you been playing minecraft? three years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? yes since its second release
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? no
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? yes
Other Information: I am good with the mods and I like to help with community projects
15 Years old

Vox_ex_Machina

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:Vox_ex_Machina
Name:vox
How long have you been playing minecraft? a few years now
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? been playing ftb packs for approx. a month and 1/2 now
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? yes, when noise levels here permit
Other Information: not much to say about me, looking for a friendly group that's on regularly and likes to chat while we build our monuments to boredom

Animated_Jay

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Animated_Jay
Name:Jason
How long have you been playing minecraft? About 14 months
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes I orginally started with Tekkit, then spent several months in vanilla learning the basics and redstone devises, and have spent about 3 months on FTB.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes
Other Information: I'm looking for a smaller server where I can play without greifers and people who just want to ruin other peoples fun.

Kanchir0b0t

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Kanchir0b0t
Name: Andrew
How long have you been playing minecraft? 3 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yep, played it on another server and solo.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Nope, I'm no jerk.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? It's not installed right now, but yeah I could if need be.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:ICETREY27
Name: Vincenzo Croce
How long have you been playing minecraft? three years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? yes since its second release
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? yes
Other Information: I am good with the mods and I like to help with community projects
15 Years old

Hi Vincenzo and welcome to OTE! Plenty of community projects running!

In-Game Name:Vox_ex_Machina
Name:vox
How long have you been playing minecraft? a few years now
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? been playing ftb packs for approx. a month and 1/2 now
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? yes, when noise levels here permit
Other Information: not much to say about me, looking for a friendly group that's on regularly and likes to chat while we build our monuments to boredom

Hi Vox and welcome to OTE! We have plenty of people online around the clock to chat with :)

In-Game Name: Animated_Jay
Name:Jason
How long have you been playing minecraft? About 14 months
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes I orginally started with Tekkit, then spent several months in vanilla learning the basics and redstone devises, and have spent about 3 months on FTB.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes
Other Information: I'm looking for a smaller server where I can play without greifers and people who just want to ruin other peoples fun.

Hi Jason and welcome to OTE! We have a zero tolerance policy on griefers here :)

In-Game Name: Kanchir0b0t
Name: Andrew
How long have you been playing minecraft? 3 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yep, played it on another server and solo.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Nope, I'm no jerk.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? It's not installed right now, but yeah I could if need be.

Hi Andrew and welcome to OTE! Make sure to jump onto the forums and say hi to the community :)

SuperMAngelis

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: mam07
Name: Michael
How long have you been playing minecraft? I have been playing minecraft since 1.3.So about 1 year now :D
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes i have experience on FTB
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Nope!
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes, but at the moment my mic isn't working
Other Information:

AP_

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: mam07
Name: Michael
How long have you been playing minecraft? I have been playing minecraft since 1.3.So about 1 year now :D
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes i have experience on FTB
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Nope!
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes, but at the moment my mic isn't working
Other Information:

Welcome to OTE Michael! mam07 has been whitelisted!

See you online!

Hao2Pro

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Onoitna
Name:An Nguyen
How long have you been playing minecraft? Roughly a year or so
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes, I've been playing on a server, but looking for a new one.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes
Other Information: I enjoy building major projects, and looking forward to playing with some people with the same interests.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Onoitna
Name:An Nguyen
How long have you been playing minecraft? Roughly a year or so
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes, I've been playing on a server, but looking for a new one.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes
Other Information: I enjoy building major projects, and looking forward to playing with some people with the same interests.

Hi An! Welcome to OTE! We currently have a few communal build running. The market is almost complete!

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: sgtjester
Name: Jester :p
How long have you been playing minecraft? 1-2 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? yes i would rate my self 7/10
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? nope
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? i do have but my mic broken
Other Information: trying to move to another server and get a fresh start

Hi jester and welcome to OTE! Fresh starts are always good :p

Vlad Ienceanu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:krakbone
Name:Vlad Ienceanu
How long have you been playing minecraft? I have been playing Minecraft for 2 years now
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes i previously played Tekkit
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes i do, and I am willing to use it.
Other Information: I am here with Faded19 and Mr0reo, i got told by them that this is a great server, and i would like to be a part of it.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:krakbone
Name:Vlad Ienceanu
How long have you been playing minecraft? I have been playing Minecraft for 2 years now
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes i previously played Tekkit
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes i do, and I am willing to use it.
Other Information: I am here with Faded19 and Mr0reo, i got told by them that this is a great server, and i would like to be a part of it.

Hi Vlad and welcome, Faded19 and Mr0reo are great players! Good Luck!

SlurryMcMuff

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Stoned_Assassin
Name: Ben
How long have you been playing minecarft? since Alpha
Do you have experience with FTB?: Yes, i have been playing with a friend for a few months now
Have you ever been banned from a minecraft server? nope, and don't plan on it
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes
Other Info: I really enjoy ftb and my friend plays on this server and i would love to be whitelisted onto a good server to play on, thanks.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Stoned_Assassin
Name: Ben
How long have you been playing minecarft? since Alpha
Do you have experience with FTB?: Yes, i have been playing with a friend for a few months now
Have you ever been banned from a minecraft server? nope, and don't plan on it
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes
Other Info: I really enjoy ftb and my friend plays on this server and i would love to be whitelisted onto a good server to play on, thanks.

Hi Ben and welcome! There's plenty of people to come play with here, good luck!

MrFastZombie

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: MrFastZombie
Name: Skylar Wolf
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since Alpha
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I have been using FTB for abnout a year now!
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? I am glad to say I have not!
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes, and yes!
Other Information: I am always willing to help and I promise to never break any rules.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: MrFastZombie
Name: Skylar Wolf
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since Alpha
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I have been using FTB for abnout a year now!
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? I am glad to say I have not!
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes, and yes!
Other Information: I am always willing to help and I promise to never break any rules.

Hi Skylar and welcome. Good luck on the server. Jump into TS3 and say hi!

Reactions: MrFastZombie