Whitelist Server OTE Gamers - Unleashed 1.1.7 | Whitelist | TS3 | MyTown | Econ | MultiGaming Community - Est. 2006

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TheWoody

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: slayer37
Name: Hamish
How long have you been playing minecraft? since very early alpha
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? yes, i have been playing it since it was first out as just the map
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? nope, and don't plan to :)
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? very much so
Other Information: it is hard to find decent australian minecraft servers, especially ftb.. so getting on this one would be awesome! and i am looking forward to it!
Thanks.

EGGMAN

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:115EGGMAN511
Name: Logan Montgomery
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since before beta. Used to play classic on Koodaamine server :)
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Moderately. Been playing lots of single player to get used to it. Plan on learning on the go
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No, I hate greifers and jerks that, well, jerk around...
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? na, usually use skype...
Other Information: I used to play tekkit but found it was too much of a jump from vanilla. Thought this might be a tad bit easier :)

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: slayer37
Name: Hamish
How long have you been playing minecraft? since very early alpha
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? yes, i have been playing it since it was first out as just the map
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? nope, and don't plan to :)
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? very much so
Other Information: it is hard to find decent australian minecraft servers, especially ftb.. so getting on this one would be awesome! and i am looking forward to it!
Thanks.

Hi Hamish, I just want to clarify with you that this is not an Australian FTB server. It is a US based Server with a majority of Australian staff with a solid and consistent Australian playerbase. Your latency will not be like that of an Aussie server but its very tolerable.

In-Game Name:115EGGMAN511
Name: Logan Montgomery
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since before beta. Used to play classic on Koodaamine server :)
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Moderately. Been playing lots of single player to get used to it. Plan on learning on the go
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No, I hate greifers and jerks that, well, jerk around...
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? na, usually use skype...
Other Information: I used to play tekkit but found it was too much of a jump from vanilla. Thought this might be a tad bit easier :)

Hi Logan and welcome to OTE! You have been added to the whitelist.

If you have any questions or want to find out more information about the server (commands ect) head over to www.otegamers.com and sign up! Make sure to join in on the monthly giveaways!

I just want to let you know the server is going down for maintenance in 10 minutes so if you cant jump on straight away don't worry. We are expect it to be offline for no more than 30 mins.

Reactions: EGGMAN

TheWoody

Jul 29, 2019
Ah i see, misunderstanding, i would still like to check out the server.. should i re-make a post :p

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
Ah i see, misunderstanding, i would still like to check out the server.. should i re-make a post :p

All good mate, I've added you to the whitelist.

If you have any questions or want to find out more information about the server (commands ect) head over to www.otegamers.com and sign up! Make sure to join in on the monthly giveaways!

I just want to let you know the server is going down for maintenance in 5 minutes so if you cant jump on straight away don't worry. We are expect it to be offline for no more than 30 mins.

If you want to jump in straight away, players will first be notified over teamspeak when everything is good to go

WolverineBeast8

Jul 29, 2019
Username: WolverineBeast8
Have you ever been banned banned?: Yes
If so how many times?: Once, in a minecraft server
If so why?: For spamming the chat
What is your reason for joining?: I want to finally join a server and possibly meet up with some people, and create a youtube chanel

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
Username: WolverineBeast8
Have you ever been banned banned?: Yes
If so how many times?: Once, in a minecraft server
If so why?: For spamming the chat
What is your reason for joining?: I want to finally join a server and possibly meet up with some people, and create a youtube chanel

Hi WolverineBeast8, welcome to OTE! You have been added to the whitelist.

Thanks for being honest in regards to your ban on another server. Please be aware that the server is staff (almost) around the clock and we will only tolerate a certain amount of spam in chat.

Roan

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: imRoan
Name: Roan
How long have you been playing minecraft? About 2 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Never
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I do not, but I have a mic and could download it in a couple days once I've played with you guys for a while. I currently have skype and mumble downloaded if anyone would like to talk on those before I download it.
Other Information: You say you have wrath ignitors banned from crafting, is there any way to get extra-dimensional storage upgrades for barrels on your server or no?

Cactust911

Jul 29, 2019
in game name cactust911
Name:Connor
How long have u played? 2 years but I started ftb about 5 months ago
do u have experience yes
Have you ever been banned by a server yes
1 time I was spamming by accident because the server had some sort of anti spam plugin,in chat I said something 2 times and so the plugin banned
I do not have TS3 but I will download it if I must
I want to find a nice community were I can make videos with friends for youtube and just have a good time
I am 16

TheNoobYouHate

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:CubIs <-- I is a capital 'i' not a 'L'
Name: Connor
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since Indev
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Since the beginning
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? no, admin on pretty much all servers ive been on.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? no, but i could get it
Other Information: experience with all mods(some more then others), im nice and helpful player* main reason i have been admin on alot of servers* but obvisiously i do not expect to be admin'd out the gate just alil side note. alot of kids expect to be admined on one server because they were on another...crazy right? Im 20 btw so no childish bs from me.

crasher44

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:xCrasher44x
Name:Sinan
How long have you been playing minecraft?: About 2 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast?: Yes
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server?: Nope
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ?: I dont have,but i can download it :D
Other Information: I played ftb in single player too much and im bored soo mp could be good :D

daverboon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: daverboon
Name: dave
How long have you been playing minecraft? since 1.3.2
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? yes since they launched it
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? no and i intend to keep it that way
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? i have it, if i can make it work then yes i will use it
Other Information: 36 years ancient

AP_

Jul 29, 2019
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I do not, but I have a mic and could download it in a couple days once I've played with you guys for a while. I currently have skype and mumble downloaded if anyone would like to talk on those before I download it.
Other Information: You say you have wrath ignitors banned from crafting, is there any way to get extra-dimensional storage upgrades for barrels on your server or no?
in game name cactust911
do u have experience yes
1 time I was spamming by accident because the server had some sort of anti spam plugin,in chat I said something 2 times and so the plugin banned
I want to find a nice community were I can make videos with friends for youtube and just have a good time
I am 16

Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? no, admin on pretty much all servers ive been on.
Other Information: experience with all mods(some more then others), im nice and helpful player* main reason i have been admin on alot of servers* but obvisiously i do not expect to be admin'd out the gate just alil side note. alot of kids expect to be admined on one server because they were on another...crazy right? Im 20 btw so no childish bs from me.
Other Information: I played ftb in single player too much and im bored soo mp could be good :D
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? no and i intend to keep it that way
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? i have it, if i can make it work then yes i will use it

Hey guys, im flat out at work, I have messaged cozza to get you guys whitelisted Asap! Sorry foe the

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019

Hi Roan, Welcome to OTE! Someone put forward the issue with wrath igniters to me yesterday and they have been re-enabled temporarily. They are still an issue though so we will be probably use things like trade-o-mats to trade up one iron for one dark iron. But once its all worked out there will be an announcement.

in game name cactust911
do u have experience yes
I am 16

Hi Conner, Welcome to OTE! Thanks for being honest about the ban, we are staffed (almost) around the clock so spamming would be a bad idea :p

Hi Connor! Welcome to OTE. I'm always looking for new staff and we love people that get involved in the community! Even if we may not need MC staff there are plenty of other positions in the community. Best way to get noticed is be involved! This community was established in 2006 and like any community we learn from our lessons not to admin people we don't trust, people begging for higher privileges just get ignored.

Hi Sinan! Welcome to OTE! Get outta single player and start being social! Make sure to meet the whole community on our forums!

Hi Dave, welcome to OTE! There's normally someone around that is happy to help with any issues you may or may not have with teamspeak.

Daddy_David

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Daddy_David
Name: David
How long have you been playing minecraft? almost a year now.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? No, but i can learn fast and imRoan will be able to help me.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server?No
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yeah.
Other Information: imRoan referred me to this.

Fabhar

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Fabhar
Name: Fabhar
How long have you been playing Minecraft? At least since the Halloween update. Not sure about before that.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Some experience, yes.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? Not that I am aware of.
Do you have TS3 and are you willing to use it? I do have the TeamSpeak Client. As for using it, I'm not sure. Probably not at first.
Other Information:

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Daddy_David
Name: David
How long have you been playing minecraft? almost a year now.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? No, but i can learn fast and imRoan will be able to help me.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server?No
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yeah.
Other Information: imRoan referred me to this.

Hi David, Welcome to OTE! Good luck building with imRoan! Some people on the server starting to make some awesome things!

In-Game Name: Fabhar
Name: Fabhar
How long have you been playing Minecraft? At least since the Halloween update. Not sure about before that.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Some experience, yes.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? Not that I am aware of.
Do you have TS3 and are you willing to use it? I do have the TeamSpeak Client. As for using it, I'm not sure. Probably not at first.
Other Information:

Hi Fabhar, Welcome to OTE! Make sure to join us on teamspeak, we are all happy to help with any questions you have.

The_brochacho

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Matt
IGN: The_Brochacho
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I've been playing for quite awhile maybe like 1.5 years.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I have basic experience with most of the mods in FTB and more in depth knowledge of BC and IC2 and some gregtech
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? Nope, I'm a very friendly player and like to help others.
Do you have TS3 and are you willing to use it? I frequently use TS3 and am more than willing to be on it to enhance in-game experience
Other Information: I'm a friend of Pug and SlovMonov's.

RMan48

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: RMan48
Name: Raul
How long have you been playing Minecraft? About four months.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I started playing with FTB. Friend recommended.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? This is my first server I've thought about joining.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes, I am more than glad to.
Other Information: My friend AhhRunAway recommended this server because of its great quality and outstanding players. I would really like to be accepted to your group of travelers. :)