Whitelist Server OTE Gamers - Unleashed 1.1.7 | Whitelist | TS3 | MyTown | Econ | MultiGaming Community - Est. 2006

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

AP_

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:youriyo20
Name:youri
How long have you been playing minecraft? i have being playing since 1.6 i believe
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? yes i have experience on FTB
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? nope
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? yes
Other Information: SlovMonov recommended the server

In-Game Name: NightFire666
Name: ^
How long have you been playing minecraft? Wow 2 or 3 years? I think?
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? None, I did not want to play FtB till it had some sort of AntiGrief. Gonna start now though!
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Hmm, One time: Owner changed the rules to fit his needs and banned the town I was in including me. Another time the owner (again) bent the rules to allow another player to PvP without following PvP engagement rules. When I brought it up I was banned.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I do have TS3 but it may make me lag.
Other Information: I'm trying to shift over from Tekkit to FtB. Not because of difficulty or such things, but mainly because I want to try something newish... And I'm used to running in head first into a situation that will probable get me killed many times. BUT IT'S ALL FOR PROGRESS!!

Hey Youri and Nightfire! You have both been whitelisted! Welcome to OTE!

If you have any questions or want to find out more information about the server (commands ect) head over to www.otegamers.com and sign up! we also do monthly game give-a-ways!

See you online!

Gorgeus

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: yascka
Name: Giorgio (i'm from Italy :D )
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since Alpha
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? 7 months
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Nope
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes, i use ts3, but i haven't got a microphone.

AP_

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: yascka
Name: Giorgio (i'm from Italy :D )
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? 7 months
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes, i use ts3, but i haven't got a microphone.

Hi Giorgio! Welcome to OTE! you have been whitelisted!

If you have any questions or want to find out more information about the server (commands ect) head over to www.otegamers.com and sign up! we also do monthly game give-a-ways!

See you online!

Tax80

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Tax80
Name: Bryce
How long have you been playing minecraft? Shortly before Beta ended.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes. Been a fan of Tech mods since Tekkit, until I heard about the way they went about putting their pack together. Before FTB Launcher came out I learned how to add mods myself without a pack.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No. I've played on about a dozen servers, and I've only dedicated myself to 2 or 3 off and on over the years.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I have it. I may or may not feel like using it every day, but definitely willing to hang out on it on occasion.
Other Information: Returning to Minecraft after taking a 6 month break from it. I might not play that often, but would definitely love the opportunity to do some things on a server with other people around. SSP feels pointless after awhile.
EDIT: It also really appeals to me that this seems like a fairly new server. :)

AP_

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Tax80
Name: Bryce
How long have you been playing minecraft? Shortly before Beta ended.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes. Been a fan of Tech mods since Tekkit, until I heard about the way they went about putting their pack together. Before FTB Launcher came out I learned how to add mods myself without a pack.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No. I've played on about a dozen servers, and I've only dedicated myself to 2 or 3 off and on over the years.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I have it. I may or may not feel like using it every day, but definitely willing to hang out on it on occasion.
Other Information: Returning to Minecraft after taking a 6 month break from it. I might not play that often, but would definitely love the opportunity to do some things on a server with other people around. SSP feels pointless after awhile.

Hey Bryce! Welcome to OTE! You have been whitelisted!

See you online!

Pug

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Pugg138
Name: Pug
How long have you been playing minecraft? 2 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I am very familer with most of the mods in FTB
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Never
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I would rather use TS than type
Other Information: I am one of SlovMonov's friends, I am willing to help other people that are new to FTB and I am on about 20hr a week. but I have a crazy shecdule.

AP_

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Pugg138
Name: Pug
How long have you been playing minecraft? 2 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I am very familer with most of the mods in FTB
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Never
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I would rather use TS than type
Other Information: I am one of SlovMonov's friends, I am willing to help other people that are new to FTB and I am on about 20hr a week. but I have a crazy shecdule.

Hey Pug! Welcome to OTE! you have been whitelisted for Pugg138!

See you online!

Funnykid65

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Funnykid65
Name: Nathan
How long have you been playing minecraft? 2-3 Years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes i have and yes i am willing to use it.
Other Information: 17 years old, from Australia. Looking for a FTB server to play on.

AP_

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Funnykid65
Name: Nathan
How long have you been playing minecraft? 2-3 Years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes i have and yes i am willing to use it.
Other Information: 17 years old, from Australia. Looking for a FTB server to play on.

Hey Nathan! Welcome to OTE Gaming! You have been whitelisted!

Im an aussie as well, the server is alright to play on, but it does take a little time to load when you move more than a few chunks very quick (warping ect). But other than that its a good server lag wise!

See you online!

lewis

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Lewisjay1
Name: Lewis
How long have you been playing minecraft? Pretty much since 2010? So about 2-3 years.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I play on a popular mindcrack ftb server called smp.so but due to the terrible server hoster who lost all the backups the owner decided to shut it down but other than that I have played feed the best since release and have a world on pretty much every ftb modpack there is.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? I can safely say that I never have.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes I do have TS3 and would be more than willing to use it.
Other Information: Okay im 16 and I live in the England and have just finished my GCSES and have about 2 months of until I go back to do my A-levels of which I am hoping to do all three sciences and ICT, I am easy to get along with and I treat others how I would like to be treated, to be honest thats all I can think of :p
Thanks for your consideration,
Regards Lewis

AP_

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Lewisjay1
Name: Lewis
How long have you been playing minecraft? Pretty much since 2010? So about 2-3 years.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I play on a popular mindcrack ftb server called smp.so but due to the terrible server hoster who lost all the backups the owner decided to shut it down but other than that I have played feed the best since release and have a world on pretty much every ftb modpack there is.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? I can safely say that I never have.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes I do have TS3 and would be more than willing to use it.
Other Information: Okay im 16 and I live in the England and have just finished my GCSES and have about 2 months of until I go back to do my A-levels of which I am hoping to do all three sciences and ICT, I am easy to get along with and I treat others how I would like to be treated, to be honest thats all I can think of :p
Thanks for your consideration,
Regards Lewis

Hey Lewis! You have been whitelisted! Weclome to OTE Gaming!

Im an ex-pom now living in Australia! Can't wait to get to know you mate!

See you online!

North McCormick

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: NorthMcCormick
Name: North
How long have you been playing minecraft? 2.3 Years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes about 3 months
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes
Other Information: I enjoy FTB and love the difficulty level of it. It's more of a game than it is a random cuboid simulator. Also my brother plays on this server @Paka

AhhRunAway

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: AhhRunAway
Name: Drew
How long have you been playing minecraft? -- Little over 6 months now.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? -- Little over 6 months. -Started on FTB, rather than Vanilla, because of streamers.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? -- This is my first server I've thought about playing on.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? -- Yes, I have it currently downloaded and am willing to use it.
Other Information: -- I haven't been playing as long as most of the people here, but I'd love the opportunity to play with you guys and experience my first server. :D

Red bruh

Jul 29, 2019
n-Game Name:blueknight54
Name:Cylo
How long have you been playing minecraft? 5-6
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes very Much So
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Possibly By friends But never purposely
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes And i love Talking To people
Other Information: I love Working with people and Creating a Huge Community My old server I Built a Huge tree House And each Branch Was A Persons House Then Due TO all the things That you Have Banned On Your Server Our Server Got destroyed But thanks For Considering And Your awesome -Cylo

Jerry Hedrick

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:Icarii
Name:Jerry
How long have you been playing minecraft?about a year
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? yes, i have played mindcrack and direwolf packs
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server?no
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ?not yet but i am willing to get one
Other Information:i love feed the beast and i am looking for a fun server to play on

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for the wait guys,

Australians need sleep too. Even if its upside down :p

In-Game Name: NorthMcCormick
Name: North
How long have you been playing minecraft? 2.3 Years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes about 3 months
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes
Other Information: I enjoy FTB and love the difficulty level of it. It's more of a game than it is a random cuboid simulator. Also my brother plays on this server @Paka

Hi North, Your name is really North? that's unique! Welcome to OTE! Make sure to hit us up on the forums to get to know the rest of the community.

In-Game Name: AhhRunAway
Name: Drew
How long have you been playing minecraft? -- Little over 6 months now.
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? -- Little over 6 months. -Started on FTB, rather than Vanilla, because of streamers.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? -- This is my first server I've thought about playing on.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? -- Yes, I have it currently downloaded and am willing to use it.
Other Information: -- I haven't been playing as long as most of the people here, but I'd love the opportunity to play with you guys and experience my first server. :D

Hi Drew, Honestly i'm pretty new to FTB and even MC itself but with the help of a few veteran friends it was very easy to pickup. Welcome to OTE, Make sure to hit us up on the forums to get to know the rest of the community.

n-Game Name:blueknight54
Name:Cylo
How long have you been playing minecraft? 5-6
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes very Much So
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Possibly By friends But never purposely
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes And i love Talking To people
Other Information: I love Working with people and Creating a Huge Community My old server I Built a Huge tree House And each Branch Was A Persons House Then Due TO all the things That you Have Banned On Your Server Our Server Got destroyed But thanks For Considering And Your awesome -Cylo

Hi Cylo! I would love to see that treehouse one day. Sounds epic! Welcome to OTE, Make sure to hit us up on the forums to get to know the rest of the community.

In-Game Name:Icarii
Name:Jerry
How long have you been playing minecraft?about a year
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? yes, i have played mindcrack and direwolf packs
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server?no
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ?not yet but i am willing to get one
Other Information:i love feed the beast and i am looking for a fun server to play on

Hi Jerry, Welcome to OTE, Make sure to hit us up on the forums to get to know the rest of the community. Most of the peeps here are pretty fun to play with and are always keen for a laugh.

PopCraftPC

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: PopCraftPC
Name: Elliott
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? yes, i have played it for a year or so.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: PopCraftPC
Name: Elliott
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? yes, i have played it for a year or so.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes

Hi Elliot! Welcome to OTE.

If you have any questions or want to find out more information about the server (commands ect) head over to www.otegamers.com and sign up! Make sure to join in on the monthly giveaways!

jamescb333

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:jamescb333
Name:james
How long have you been playing minecraft? 1 Year
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? i have some experience
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? no
Other Information: i will not grief and i am willing to work together with people and learn new things

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:jamescb333
Name:james
How long have you been playing minecraft? 1 Year
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? i have some experience
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? no
Other Information: i will not grief and i am willing to work together with people and learn new things

Hi James! Welcome to OTE.

If you have any questions or want to find out more information about the server (commands ect) head over to www.otegamers.com and sign up! Make sure to join in on the monthly giveaways!