Whitelist Server OPTIKS Nations|1.6.4 DW20 v1.0.19|Plugins|White-Listed|Mature Users|Community Ran|16GB RAM

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Troyas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: Troyax
~ Your Age: 22
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: I will be active for several hours each day varying from early mornings to late evenings.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I enjoy a gameplay of building and engineering.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I know a fair amount, I played ultimate extensively with friends a while ago but I've been away from the game for the last little while.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Not often, only used for games that require it.

Daredcreatures

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: Daredcreatures

~ Your Age: 14
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: pretty often 2-4 h per day most on weekends
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: gatherer, explorer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? Played on an 1.5 direwolf server with friend, and I have watched videos on moonquest (yogscast) and really want to know more. the friend I played with recommended this server
~ Do you use teamspeak? yes

Stanekk

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age: 20
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Depends, in general every day, but sometimes i have some exams for university, then it'll be less and sometimes i'm home for the weekend, then i'll also not be on, on the other hand there will days I'll be on 6-8 hours :D
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Gatherer, Engineer and since the last two months a little bit the building part, but mostly Engineer!
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I know pretty much the most, as i followed FTB since the first DW-Video. I play modded since IC, yeah IC, not IC2 :D
~ Do you use teamspeak? Sure =)

skebben

Jul 29, 2019
im the the friend that daredcreature speaks of, we played alot on DW20 1.5.2 and he was kind of my aprentice, now he wanted to start playing again, so i recccomended this server

Reactions: Mirosa25

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: Troyax
~ Your Age: 22
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: I will be active for several hours each day varying from early mornings to late evenings.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I enjoy a gameplay of building and engineering.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I know a fair amount, I played ultimate extensively with friends a while ago but I've been away from the game for the last little while.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Not often, only used for games that require it.

You've been white-listed onto the server. Welcome to OPTIKS Nations. :)

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius [me]
Gt_Battousai
(Viking) Essej30
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to myself or Elite_Wing.

If you want to be a builder, the mods and other server builders will take notes on your survival build. If we like it, we will make you a builder. Builders are given a good amount of trust, so if this is your intent I suggest that you are on extra good behavior in the server/teamspeak.

When you first come into the server, please check to see if any mods are online. These mods will give you a tour of the main area. If no mods are online ask the players if they will show you around. PLEASE BE IN TEAMSPEAK FOR THE TOUR! IT'S EASIER ON EVERYONE!

We urge you to try to use teamspeak, it's how we communicate in game 9/10 times.

We also HIGHLY urge you to sign up on our forums at http://www.optiksgaming.com/!!!
This is where we post information and updates for the server. OPTIKS is also gaming community that offers a lot more than minecraft. We'd love you to at least check out the forums, sign up, and come into teamspeak to chat and joke with us while we game.

The IP for the Teamspeak we use is: ts.optiksgaming.com:10001

Come in at any time:)

- The Super Jew
aka Kantarius [OPTIKS Nations Server Owner][DOUBLEPOST=1389308428][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft Account Name: Daredcreatures

~ Your Age: 14
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: pretty often 2-4 h per day most on weekends
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: gatherer, explorer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? Played on an 1.5 direwolf server with friend, and I have watched videos on moonquest (yogscast) and really want to know more. the friend I played with recommended this server
~ Do you use teamspeak? yes

Our mods are:
Gt_Battousai
(Viking) Essej30
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to myself or Elite_Wing.

If you want to be a builder, the mods and other server builders will take notes on your survival build. If we like it, we will make you a builder. Builders are given a good amount of trust, so if this is your intent I suggest that you are on extra good behavior in the server/teamspeak.

When you first come into the server, please check to see if any mods are online. These mods will give you a tour of the main area. If no mods are online ask the players if they will show you around. PLEASE BE IN TEAMSPEAK FOR THE TOUR! IT'S EASIER ON EVERYONE!

We urge you to try to use teamspeak, it's how we communicate in game 9/10 times.

We also HIGHLY urge you to sign up on our forums at http://www.optiksgaming.com/!!!
This is where we post information and updates for the server. OPTIKS is also gaming community that offers a lot more than minecraft. We'd love you to at least check out the forums, sign up, and come into teamspeak to chat and joke with us while we game.

- The Super Jew
aka Kantarius [OPTIKS Nations Server Owner][DOUBLEPOST=1389308467][/DOUBLEPOST]
~ Your Age: 20
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Depends, in general every day, but sometimes i have some exams for university, then it'll be less and sometimes i'm home for the weekend, then i'll also not be on, on the other hand there will days I'll be on 6-8 hours :D
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Gatherer, Engineer and since the last two months a little bit the building part, but mostly Engineer!
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I know pretty much the most, as i followed FTB since the first DW-Video. I play modded since IC, yeah IC, not IC2 :D
~ Do you use teamspeak? Sure =)

In game name?

ThorN

Jul 29, 2019
i wish too apply for me and my friend who i wish to play with on your server(no ftb forum account)

Minecraft Account Name: thorn1986 & Pinny88

~ Your Age: 27 & 25
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Usually Daily
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer/Gatherer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? Quite Familiar with majority of the mods, some i have no clue about (wich is the fun part of learning them)
~ Do you use teamspeak? Not often but can if required.

Saint Viking

Jul 29, 2019

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius
(Viking) Essej30 [Me]
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

- Saint Viking
aka Essej30 [OPTIKS Nations Server Co-Owner]

Iscicle

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: Iscicle

~ Your Age: 19
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: whenever im not in college classes or playing league of legends
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:Engineer/builder
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?I watch direwolf20 while playing usually and ive played minecraft since before the mods were even made and ive seen them improve
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: Iscicle

~ Your Age: 19
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: whenever im not in college classes or playing league of legends
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:Engineer/builder
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?I watch direwolf20 while playing usually and ive played minecraft since before the mods were even made and ive seen them improve
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes

Our mods are:
(Viking) Essej30
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

- The Super Jew
aka Kantarius [OPTIKS Nations Server Owner]

FrozenFirebat

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: FrozenFirebat

~ Your Age: 28
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: an hour or two a day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? pretty much all of it.
~ Do you use teamspeak? I can. I usually am on Skype tho.

Saint Viking

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: FrozenFirebat

~ Your Age: 28
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: an hour or two a day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? pretty much all of it.
~ Do you use teamspeak? I can. I usually am on Skype tho.

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius
(Viking) Essej30 [Me]
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

- Saint Viking

Larithen

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: Larithen

~ Your Age: 24
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: A few hours a day, as I can fit in with a full time job.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: As a techy, prefer automation over magic. But will be dabbling in it all if I can!
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I know most of the tech mods, the magic mods are a bit of an unknown with me though.
~ Do you use teamspeak? As and when I can, not so much lately though.

Saint Viking

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: Larithen

~ Your Age: 24
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: A few hours a day, as I can fit in with a full time job.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: As a techy, prefer automation over magic. But will be dabbling in it all if I can!
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I know most of the tech mods, the magic mods are a bit of an unknown with me though.
~ Do you use teamspeak? As and when I can, not so much lately though.

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius
(Viking) Essej30 [Me]
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

- Saint Viking

Yunior Fernandez

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: Mrtheboyfull
~ Your Age: 16
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: 1-3 Hours Weekdays , 1-12 hours weekends
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Enginner
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? Mostly all of it, just the new mods such as qCraft need to do some research on it
~ Do you use teamspeak?no :( , im not a English Native speaker so im really shy cause my accent and pronunciation are not the best

Last edited:

Saint Viking

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: Mrtheboyfull
~ Your Age: 16
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: 1-3 Hours Weekdays , 1-12 hours weekends
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Enginner
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? Mostly all of it, just the new mods such as qCraft need to do some research on it
~ Do you use teamspeak?no :( , im not a English Native speaker so im really shy cause my accent and pronunciation are not the best

Welcome man, I know our members will understand where your coming from being a non-native speaker, so that isn't an issue at all.

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius
(Viking) Essej30 [Me]
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

- Saint Viking

Toxiic08

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 16
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Daily
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Builder, Engineer & Explorer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I know how to play and organize and use the mods correctly, i learned alot since modded mc started and now its everything i play :3
~ Do you use teamspeak? Sometimes
Minecraft account : ToxiicO8

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 16
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Daily
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Builder, Engineer & Explorer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I know how to play and organize and use the mods correctly, i learned alot since modded mc started and now its everything i play :3
~ Do you use teamspeak? Sometimes
Minecraft account : ToxiicO8

Our mods are:
(Viking) Essej30
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

- The Super Jew
aka Kantarius [OPTIKS Nations Server Owner]

ThorN

Jul 29, 2019
how do cars line up in a grid lock? BUMPER TO BUMPER!

This server is well run and full of friendly staff and members, if your looking for a great direwolf20 server to call home you should apply here. Active staff and community, spawn area is full of cool and interesting builds. You won't regret joining this community, me and my friends didn't!