Whitelist Server OPTIKS Nations|1.6.4 DW20 v1.0.19|Plugins|White-Listed|Mature Users|Community Ran|16GB RAM

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ijsung

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: ijsung

~ Your Age: 20
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Quite often, I'd say, a huge portion of my hectic life!
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Hmm, I love building underground structures/facilities and pimping them out with mods from modpacks! So I guess, Builder/Engineer.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? : I just recently went through a youtube-fest where I download all the videos related to the mods in DW20 and watched most of them! So I guess I'm getting used to it!
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes!

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: ijsung

~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Quite often, I'd say, a huge portion of my hectic life!
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Hmm, I love building underground structures/facilities and pimping them out with mods from modpacks! So I guess, Builder/Engineer.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? : I just recently went through a youtube-fest where I download all the videos related to the mods in DW20 and watched most of them! So I guess I'm getting used to it!
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes!

You've been white-listed onto the server. Welcome to OPTIKS Nations. :)

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius [me]
Heliosprime13
(Viking) Essej30
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to myself or Elite_Wing.

If you want to be a builder, the mods and other server builders will take notes on your survival build. If we like it, we will make you a builder. Builders are given a good amount of trust, so if this is your intent I suggest that you are on extra good behavior in the server/teamspeak.

When you first come into the server, please check to see if any mods are online. These mods will give you a tour of the main area. If no mods are online ask the players if they will show you around. PLEASE BE IN TEAMSPEAK FOR THE TOUR! IT'S EASIER ON EVERYONE!

We urge you to try to use teamspeak, it's how we communicate in game 9/10 times.

We also HIGHLY urge you to sign up on our forums at http://www.optiksgaming.com/!!!
This is where we post information and updates for the server. OPTIKS is also gaming community that offers a lot more than minecraft. We'd love you to at least check out the forums, sign up, and come into teamspeak to chat and joke with us while we game.

The IP for the Teamspeak we use is: ts.optiksgaming.com:10001

Come in at any time:)

- The Super Jew
aka Kantarius [OPTIKS Nations Server Owner]

Tazumoto

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft User Name - Tazumoto
~ Your Age: 27
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: I will be active at times during the day, but mostly on weekends. This is due to my work schedule.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I enjoy engineering, gathering and automating systems.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it - I know what 75% of the mods do, if not I'll look it up. I enjoy researching and watching videos. As for how many of the mods I've used, I'd guess about 40%
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes and No, right now I don't have a microphone (I lent mine to my brother), so until I get it back or get a new one I won't really be able to communicate.

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft User Name - Tazumoto
~ Your Age: 27
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: I will be active at times during the day, but mostly on weekends. This is due to my work schedule.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I enjoy engineering, gathering and automating systems.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it - I know what 75% of the mods do, if not I'll look it up. I enjoy researching and watching videos. As for how many of the mods I've used, I'd guess about 40%
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes and No, right now I don't have a microphone (I lent mine to my brother), so until I get it back or get a new one I won't really be able to communicate.

Our mods are:
Heliosprime13
(Viking) Essej30
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to myself or Elite_Wing.

If you want to be a builder, the mods and other server builders will take notes on your survival build. If we like it, we will make you a builder. Builders are given a good amount of trust, so if this is your intent I suggest that you are on extra good behavior in the server/teamspeak.

When you first come into the server, please check to see if any mods are online. These mods will give you a tour of the main area. If no mods are online ask the players if they will show you around. PLEASE BE IN TEAMSPEAK FOR THE TOUR! IT'S EASIER ON EVERYONE!

We urge you to try to use teamspeak, it's how we communicate in game 9/10 times.

We also HIGHLY urge you to sign up on our forums at http://www.optiksgaming.com/!!!
This is where we post information and updates for the server. OPTIKS is also gaming community that offers a lot more than minecraft. We'd love you to at least check out the forums, sign up, and come into teamspeak to chat and joke with us while we game.

- The Super Jew

lorbog

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age: 18
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Probably about once a day.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I like doing a little bit of everything.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. I have a good bit of experience with most of the mods.
~ Do you use teamspeak? yes

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age: 18
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Probably about once a day.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I like doing a little bit of everything.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. I have a good bit of experience with most of the mods.
~ Do you use teamspeak? yes
In game name?

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
Woops Its lorbog

Our mods are:
Heliosprime13
(Viking) Essej30
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

- The Super Jew

Callum Bundey

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name:calmelb

~ Your Age: 16
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: At least 3-4 times a week at 1-2 hours a time
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] Been playing modded mine craft since beta 1.8
~ Do you use teamspeak? Not often but i can

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name:calmelb

~ Your Age: 16
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: At least 3-4 times a week at 1-2 hours a time
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] Been playing modded mine craft since beta 1.8
~ Do you use teamspeak? Not often but i can

Our mods are:
Heliosprime13
(Viking) Essej30
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

- The Super Jew

Callum Bundey

Jul 29, 2019

Our mods are:
Heliosprime13
(Viking) Essej30
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

- The Super Jew

Thanks! Just a quick question, what version of the dw pack is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks! Just a quick question, what version of the dw pack is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We're running 1.0.12

Make sure in the FTB launcher, after you select DireWolf20 for Minecraft Version 1.6.4, in the top right corner you change it from "recommended" to "1.0.12"

Stickbabiga

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: stickbabiga

~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: If I like the server, I'll be on it A LOT (hours on end)
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: A bit of everything. I switch off between roles.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I played unleashed and ultimate, so I'm sure I'll be fine.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Indeed I do.

Ardmore798

Jul 29, 2019
For me and my cousin
Name: ardmore798
Time: weekends mainly
Way of minecraft: engineer
Knowledge: i know a whole lot about tech mods
Teamspeak : yes

~ardy

Name: neneboy09
Time: mainly when Ardmore gets on so we both play
Way of minecraft: magic
Knowledge: I know a whole bunch about magic mods
Teamspeak: sometimes

~nene

Last edited:

archwrath

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: archwrath

~ Your Age: 19
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: A few hours every week ~10+- Probably pop on at least once a day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Self-sufficient Engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?: I know most of the mods having played previous Direwolf Packs
~ Do you use teamspeak? I can.

Dioannou

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there! My name is Jim and this is a double application both for me AND my brother!
IGNs' : Dioannou and Megasamurai123 my brothers' .

~ Your Age:Mine 28 , my brothers' 24!
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]:like 3-4 hours per day !
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:I am more of a builder , gatherer and my brother is more like the engineer , but the key phrase is "jack of all trades master of none"
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? Apart from some Mindcrack back on 1.4.7 i only played DW20 which is in
my opinion the most well-around and balanced. That applies to my brother aswell, we are a tag-team and always played together.
~ Do you use teamspeak? i do use teamspeak yes but most of the time i prefer listening to music!

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Saint Viking

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: stickbabiga

~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: If I like the server, I'll be on it A LOT (hours on end)
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: A bit of everything. I switch off between roles.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I played unleashed and ultimate, so I'm sure I'll be fine.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Indeed I do.

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius
(Viking) Essej30 [Me]
Heliosprime13
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

- Saint Viking
aka Essej30 [OPTIKS Nations Server Co-Owner][DOUBLEPOST=1390935632][/DOUBLEPOST]
For me and my cousin
Name: ardmore798
Time: weekends mainly
Way of minecraft: engineer
Knowledge: i know a whole lot about tech mods
Teamspeak : yes

~ardy

Name: neneboy09
Time: mainly when Ardmore gets on so we both play
Way of minecraft: magic
Knowledge: I know a whole bunch about magic mods
Teamspeak: sometimes

~nene

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius
(Viking) Essej30 [Me]
Heliosprime13
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

- Saint Viking
aka Essej30 [OPTIKS Nations Server Co-Owner][DOUBLEPOST=1390935680][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft Account Name: archwrath

~ Your Age: 19
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: A few hours every week ~10+- Probably pop on at least once a day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Self-sufficient Engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?: I know most of the mods having played previous Direwolf Packs
~ Do you use teamspeak? I can.

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius
(Viking) Essej30 [Me]
Heliosprime13
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

- Saint Viking
aka Essej30 [OPTIKS Nations Server Co-Owner]