Whitelist Server OPTIKS Nations|1.6.4 DW20 v1.0.19|Plugins|White-Listed|Mature Users|Community Ran|16GB RAM

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Saint Viking

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there! My name is Jim and this is a double application both for me AND my brother!
IGNs' : Dioannou and Megasamurai123 my brothers' .

~ Your Age:Mine 28 , my brothers' 24!
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]:like 3-4 hours per day !
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:I am more of a builder , gatherer and my brother is more like the engineer , but the key phrase is "jack of all trades master of none"
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? Apart from some Mindcrack back on 1.4.7 i only played DW20 which is in
my opinion the most well-around and balanced. That applies to my brother aswell, we are a tag-team and always played together.
~ Do you use teamspeak? i do use teamspeak yes but most of the time i prefer listening to music!

Thanks in advance!

You've been white-listed onto the server. Welcome to OPTIKS Nations. :)

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius
(Viking) Essej30 [Me]
Heliosprime13
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to myself or Elite_Wing.

If you want to be a builder, the mods and other server builders will take notes on your survival build. If we like it, we will make you a builder. Builders are given a good amount of trust, so if this is your intent I suggest that you are on extra good behavior in the server/teamspeak.

When you first come into the server, please check to see if any mods are online. These mods will give you a tour of the main area. If no mods are online ask the players if they will show you around. PLEASE BE IN TEAMSPEAK FOR THE TOUR! IT'S EASIER ON EVERYONE!

We urge you to try to use teamspeak, it's how we communicate in game 9/10 times.

We also HIGHLY urge you to sign up on our forums at http://www.optiksgaming.com/!!!
This is where we post information and updates for the server. OPTIKS is also gaming community that offers a lot more than minecraft. We'd love you to at least check out the forums, sign up, and come into teamspeak to chat and joke with us while we game.

The IP for the Teamspeak we use is: ts.optiksgaming.com:10001

Come in at any time:)

- Saint Viking
aka Essej30 [OPTIKS Nations Server Co-Owner]

Dioannou

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Super! i was playing yesterday after you whitelisted me and now it says i am not whitelisted and for some bizzare reason i cant log in to OPTICS gamining site!
Dioannou is my ign and also check my brothers Megasamurai123 !

Saint Viking

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Super! i was playing yesterday after you whitelisted me and now it says i am not whitelisted and for some bizzare reason i cant log in to OPTICS gamining site!
Dioannou is my ign and also check my brothers Megasamurai123 !

I have tried double whitelisting you both now and the console does acknowledge that you are both whitelisted. So that should be good.

teh_nexus

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age: 23
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Fairly, depends on my work load
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer, I love automation of the simplest tasks
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.]: I havn't been able to keep a server up long enough to finish my thaumcraft research, let alone get enough to fully explore all the 1.6.4 changes, but I've been playing with mods since 1.0 so I'm fairly versed
~ Do you use teamspeak?: I have it but I also have a one year old kid so I mic up at your own risk

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age: 23
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Fairly, depends on my work load
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer, I love automation of the simplest tasks
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.]: I havn't been able to keep a server up long enough to finish my thaumcraft research, let alone get enough to fully explore all the 1.6.4 changes, but I've been playing with mods since 1.0 so I'm fairly versed
~ Do you use teamspeak?: I have it but I also have a one year old kid so I mic up at your own risk
In game name?

metscatcher35

Jul 29, 2019
~ IGN: Timer3D
~ Your Age: 16
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: 5+ Hours A Day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:When I play FTB, I like to gather materials and try to become rich while having a nice and impressive base. So I would call myself a builder and gatherer.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I am very experienced with the mods inside the pack. IC2, TE3, Tinker Construct, and BC would be my strongest mods. I like to come up with different things technical that are new and never done before.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes- I have Teamspeak

hellboy5511

Jul 29, 2019
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: I usually play around 5-10 hours a day and more on the weekends.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, Mining etc]: I like to go down the tech tree in FTB so I guess I would be an engineer.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I am familiar with all mods, enough to teach people how to use them. When a new mod/update comes, I love to find out what it has in store.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes

Saint Viking

Jul 29, 2019
~ IGN: Timer3D
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: 5+ Hours A Day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:When I play FTB, I like to gather materials and try to become rich while having a nice and impressive base. So I would call myself a builder and gatherer.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I am very experienced with the mods inside the pack. IC2, TE3, Tinker Construct, and BC would be my strongest mods. I like to come up with different things technical that are new and never done before.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes- I have Teamspeak

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius
(Viking) Essej30 [Me]
Heliosprime13
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to myself or Elite_Wing.

If you want to be a builder, the mods and other server builders will take notes on your survival build. If we like it, we will make you a builder. Builders are given a good amount of trust, so if this is your intent I suggest that you are on extra good behavior in the server/teamspeak.

When you first come into the server, please check to see if any mods are online. These mods will give you a tour of the main area. If no mods are online ask the players if they will show you around. PLEASE BE IN TEAMSPEAK FOR THE TOUR! IT'S EASIER ON EVERYONE!

We urge you to try to use teamspeak, it's how we communicate in game 9/10 times.

We also HIGHLY urge you to sign up on our forums at http://www.optiksgaming.com/!!!
This is where we post information and updates for the server. OPTIKS is also gaming community that offers a lot more than minecraft. We'd love you to at least check out the forums, sign up, and come into teamspeak to chat and joke with us while we game.

- Saint Viking
aka Essej30 [OPTIKS Nations Server Co-Owner][DOUBLEPOST=1391112490][/DOUBLEPOST]
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: I usually play around 5-10 hours a day and more on the weekends.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, Mining etc]: I like to go down the tech tree in FTB so I guess I would be an engineer.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I am familiar with all mods, enough to teach people how to use them. When a new mod/update comes, I love to find out what it has in store.

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius
(Viking) Essej30 [Me]
Heliosprime13
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

- Saint Viking
aka Essej30 [OPTIKS Nations Server Co-Owner][DOUBLEPOST=1391112583][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh my bad, teh_nexus

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius
(Viking) Essej30 [Me]
Heliosprime13
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

- Saint Viking

Stram

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: SteveTram

~ Your Age: 19
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: almost every single day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer and automation
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I have been playing DW pack from the start of DW's videos :D
~ Do you use teamspeak? No, but I can use it if needed

Saint Viking

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: SteveTram

~ Your Age: 19
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: almost every single day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer and automation
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I have been playing DW pack from the start of DW's videos :D
~ Do you use teamspeak? No, but I can use it if needed

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius
(Viking) Essej30 [Me]
Heliosprime13
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

- Saint Viking

UJG_Jacked

Jul 29, 2019
~ IGN: UJG_Jacked
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: 5-7 a day depending on my schedule.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I Mostly go with building so I get settled first, then I start making my setup. After making a base of operations I get into the technical side of ftb.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?: Before DireWolf20 I mostly did tons of Unleashed. When DireWolf came out I started getting really into it, over the past few weeks. I know enough to get a more or less "advanced setup".

JAVIERG56

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age:25
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]:every day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:Miner
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? Just downloaded FTB and following Syndicate on youtube

minecraftminer63

Jul 29, 2019
~ IGN: minecraftminer63
~ Your Age: 15
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: I try to be on every day but some weekends I may not get on every day.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Id say engineer, I enjoy automating.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I know aout half of the mods in the pack.
~ Do you use teamspeak? I dont currently, but I have a mic and would use it if whitelisted.

Saint Viking

Jul 29, 2019
~ IGN: minecraftminer63
~ Your Age: 15
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: I try to be on every day but some weekends I may not get on every day.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Id say engineer, I enjoy automating.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I know aout half of the mods in the pack.
~ Do you use teamspeak? I dont currently, but I have a mic and would use it if whitelisted.

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius
(Viking) Essej30 [Me]
Heliosprime13
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

- Saint Viking
aka Essej30 [OPTIKS Nations Server Co-Owner][DOUBLEPOST=1391135449][/DOUBLEPOST]
~ Your Age:25
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]:every day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:Miner
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? Just downloaded FTB and following Syndicate on youtube
I can only guess that your IGN is Javierg56. Correct?

JAVIERG56

Jul 29, 2019

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius
(Viking) Essej30 [Me]
Heliosprime13
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

- Saint Viking
aka Essej30 [OPTIKS Nations Server Co-Owner][DOUBLEPOST=1391135449][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can only guess that your IGN is Javierg56. Correct?

It's only JavierG XD