1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server OPTIKS Nations|1.6.4 DW20 v1.0.19|Plugins|White-Listed|Mature Users|Community Ran|16GB RAM

Discussion in 'Direwolf 20' started by Kantarius, Dec 23, 2013.

1. Kantarius

Kantarius New Member

You've been white-listed onto the server. Welcome to OPTIKS Nations. :)

Our mods are:
    (TheSuperJew) Kantarius [me]
    Gt_Battousai
    (Viking) Essej30
    Elite_Wing
    LegitNeek

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to myself or Elite_Wing.

If you want to be a builder, the mods and other server builders will take notes on your survival build. If we like it, we will make you a builder. Builders are given a good amount of trust, so if this is your intent I suggest that you are on extra good behavior in the server/teamspeak.

We urge you to try to use teamspeak, it's how we communicate in game 9/10 times.

We also HIGHLY urge you to sign up on our forums at http://www.optiksgaming.com/!!!
    This is where we post information and updates for the server. OPTIKS is also gaming community that offers a lot more than minecraft. We'd love you to at least check out the forums, sign up, and come into teamspeak to chat and joke with us while we game.

The IP for the Teamspeak we use is: ts.optiksgaming.com:10001

Come in at any time:)

- The Super Jew
    aka Kantarius [OPTIKS Nations Server Owner][DOUBLEPOST=1388740870][/DOUBLEPOST]

Our mods are:
    Gt_Battousai
    (Viking) Essej30
    Elite_Wing
    LegitNeek

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to myself or Elite_Wing.

If you want to be a builder, the mods and other server builders will take notes on your survival build. If we like it, we will make you a builder. Builders are given a good amount of trust, so if this is your intent I suggest that you are on extra good behavior in the server/teamspeak.

We urge you to try to use teamspeak, it's how we communicate in game 9/10 times.

We also HIGHLY urge you to sign up on our forums at http://www.optiksgaming.com/!!!
    This is where we post information and updates for the server. OPTIKS is also gaming community that offers a lot more than minecraft. We'd love you to at least check out the forums, sign up, and come into teamspeak to chat and joke with us while we game.

- The Super Jew
    aka Kantarius [OPTIKS Nations Server Owner][DOUBLEPOST=1388740959][/DOUBLEPOST]

Our mods are:
    Gt_Battousai
    (Viking) Essej30
    Elite_Wing
    LegitNeek

Even if you want to listen and reply by typing in game, that is OK!!!! We just want people in the teamspeak channel since this is a COMMUNITY server. :)

- The Super Jew
    aka Kantarius [OPTIKS Nations Server Owner][DOUBLEPOST=1388741022][/DOUBLEPOST]

Our mods are:
    Gt_Battousai
    (Viking) Essej30
    Elite_Wing
    LegitNeek

- The Super Jew
    aka Kantarius [OPTIKS Nations Server Owner]

Last edited: Jan 3, 2014
  2. ECGxFranky

ECGxFranky New Member

Minecraft Account Name:
    ECGxFranky

~ Your Age:

~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]:
    When I can. (Explanation - Sometimes 4+ hours a day to nothing for a week)

~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:
    Builder, if I have to pick one. DW20 really blends a lot of those traits.

~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?
    Up to tier 1 Thermal Expansion.

~ Do you use teamspeak?
    Yes.

3. Kantarius

Kantarius New Member

Our mods are:
    Gt_Battousai
    (Viking) Essej30
    Elite_Wing
    LegitNeek

- The Super Jew

4. Appreciate nB

Appreciate nB New Member

*Minecraft name-GetMerkedOn*
    ~ Your Age:18
    ~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]:All day basically
    ~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Builder/Gatherer/Engineer
    ~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I don't know much, but would really like to learn with the awesome community of Optik.
    ~ Do you use teamspeak?Yes.
    Also got referred by nonhuman

5. longbow6625

longbow6625 New Member

Minecraft Account Name: Longbow6625

~ Your Age: 29
    ~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: every day for the majority of the day
    ~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer, Builder if the mood strikes
    ~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I've done a lot in Direwolf20, and am watching his lets play. I'm relatively new to FTB (been playing vanilla since beta)
    ~ Do you use teamspeak? Sure, I'm kinda shy but I still like to talk to people.

To be honest I've been searching like crazy for a good direwolf20 server for a long while, I hope this one can be mostly lag free with a good community

6. Ryr1124

Ryr1124 New Member

IGN: ryr1124
    ~ Your Age: 30
    ~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Most every day, generally in the evening EST
    ~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Builder I guess, I do not automate nearly as much as most.
    ~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? Very familiar with almost all DW20 mods, played modded MC since 1.1
    ~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes

7. Kantarius

Kantarius New Member

Our community is very strong, we're ran through OPTIKS which is a community of all games, not just minecraft. As for our server we're upgrading tomorrow, 1/6/2014, to a 16GB quad core powered server. The only lag we'll ever get will be caused by this modpack having bugs, such as the major bug with Thermal Expansion back in DW20 1.0.7.

However....

Our mods are:
    Gt_Battousai
    (Viking) Essej30
    Elite_Wing
    LegitNeek

- The Super Jew
    aka Kantarius [OPTIKS Nations Server Owner][DOUBLEPOST=1388965903][/DOUBLEPOST]

Our mods are:
    Gt_Battousai
    (Viking) Essej30
    Elite_Wing
    LegitNeek

- The Super Jew

8. longbow6625

longbow6625 New Member

so, I might have capitalized my name when I typed it in. Which it shouldn't be.
    my minecraft name is actually longbow6625
    sorry

9. Kantarius

Kantarius New Member

All set to go :)

10. LenZClan

LenZClan New Member

11. Freyskol

Freyskol New Member

Account name: Freyskol

~ Your Age: 21
    ~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: I am generally on every day
    ~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Gatherer, Engineer.
    ~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I started on Tekkit Classic, got a pretty good knowledge of a majority of the mods. Done ultimate, unleashed, all direwolf20 versions..
    ~ Do you use teamspeak? yes

I tend to have a hard time progressing in singleplayer because of that all too tempting mode NEI adds, hopefully looking to pair up with someone on the server. =P

12. Saint Viking

Saint Viking New Member

Our mods are:
    (TheSuperJew) Kantarius
    Gt_Battousai
    (Viking) Essej30 [Me]
    Elite_Wing
    LegitNeek

Even if you want to listen and reply by typing in game, that is OK!!!! We just want people in the teamspeak channel since this is a COMMUNITY server. :)

- Saint Viking
    aka Essej30 [OPTIKS Nations Server Co-Owner][DOUBLEPOST=1389014017][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I'm sure one of our members wouldn't mind a partner. :)

Our mods are:
    (TheSuperJew) Kantarius
    Gt_Battousai
    (Viking) Essej30 [Me]
    Elite_Wing
    LegitNeek

- Saint Viking
    aka Essej30 [OPTIKS Nations Server Co-Owner]

13. KingGongora

KingGongora New Member

Minecraft Account Name: KingGongora

~ Your Age: 24
    ~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: I play everyday 4-5 hours
    ~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I am a builder mostly, secondary I am a Gatherer as well for the building :p
    ~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. ? I have seen many of his lets play series, I would say I am decently experienced.
    ~ Do you use teamspeak? I do use TS yes!

14. Saint Viking

Saint Viking New Member

Our mods are:
    (TheSuperJew) Kantarius
    Gt_Battousai
    (Viking) Essej30 [Me]
    Elite_Wing
    LegitNeek

- Saint Viking

15. Eragunn

Eragunn New Member

~ Your Age:14
    ~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]:Every day.
    ~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Mainly Gatherer and Explorer.
    ~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. Quite alot I used to watch his Lets Play up to season 5.
    ~ Do you use teamspeak? No but I can.
    IGN: Eragunn
    Side Note: I came here to play with my brother KingGongora

16. SatonicSandwichX

SatonicSandwichX New Member

~ Your Age: 14 BUT VERY MATURE FOR MY AGE
    ~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: If I enjoy it, A lot!
    ~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Builder
    ~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?: I have a basic FTB knowledge
    ~ Do you use teamspeak?: If I knew the address, Yes!
    ~IGM: SatonicSandwichX

17. Saint Viking

Saint Viking New Member

Our mods are:
    (TheSuperJew) Kantarius
    Gt_Battousai
    (Viking) Essej30 [Me]
    Elite_Wing
    LegitNeek

- Saint Viking
    aka Essej30 [OPTIKS Nations Server Co-Owner][DOUBLEPOST=1389031318][/DOUBLEPOST]

Our mods are:
    (TheSuperJew) Kantarius
    Gt_Battousai
    (Viking) Essej30 [Me]
    Elite_Wing
    LegitNeek

- Saint Viking

18. Mirosa25

Mirosa25 Active Member

Fun Server, I like how its a mature one so its just great!

Kantarius and Saint Viking like this.
  19. neoandrew

neoandrew New Member

Minecraft Account Name: neoandrew
    ~ Your Age: 27
    ~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Since I'm on vacation I'm usually on for the whole day (or most of it)
    ~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I usually play more of a magic/tech user
    ~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I know a lot. I've been following direwolf since 1.2.5 and have pretty much watched all of his vids on youtube. Although, some of the newest mods are still being tested by myself.
    ~ Do you use teamspeak? Not so often, but yes I have it installed.

Naphets8 likes this.
  20. Kantarius

Kantarius New Member

Our mods are:
    Gt_Battousai
    (Viking) Essej30
    Elite_Wing
    LegitNeek

When you first come into the server, please check to see if any mods are online. These mods will give you a tour of the main area. If no mods are online ask the players if they will show you around. PLEASE BE IN TEAMSPEAK FOR THE TOUR! IT'S EASIER ON EVERYONE!

- The Super Jew