Whitelist Server OPTIKS Nations|1.6.4 DW20 v1.0.19|Plugins|White-Listed|Mature Users|Community Ran|16GB RAM

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age: 14
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Everyday or almost every day, 0-5 hours a day depending on how much work I have.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I enjoy automating functions to do themselves infinitely and then reaping the rewards. Its so addicting just reaching that point where resources are gathering themselves.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I have been playing Direwolf20 mod pack for almost a year now, I watch his videos regularly. I'm very familiar with the old mods, somewhat familiar with the newer mods, and I am completely lost when it comes to Ars Magica 2, honestly, I really want to learn it.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes.

IGN: Arrowheaderz

You've been white-listed onto the server. Welcome to OPTIKS Nations. :)

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius [me]
Gt_Battousai
(Viking) Essej30
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to myself or Elite_Wing.

If you want to be a builder, the mods and other server builders will take notes on your survival build. If we like it, we will make you a builder. Builders are given a good amount of trust, so if this is your intent I suggest that you are on extra good behavior in the server/teamspeak.

We urge you to try to use teamspeak, it's how we communicate in game 9/10 times.

We also HIGHLY urge you to sign up on our forums at http://www.optiksgaming.com/!!!
This is where we post information and updates for the server. OPTIKS is also gaming community that offers a lot more than minecraft. We'd love you to at least check out the forums, sign up, and come into teamspeak to chat and joke with us while we game.

The IP for the Teamspeak we use is: ts.optiksgaming.com:10001

Come in at any time:)

- The Super Jew
aka Kantarius [OPTIKS Nations Server Owner][DOUBLEPOST=1388740870][/DOUBLEPOST]
~ Your Age: 20
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: For at least the next week, I will be on almost every day. After that, I return to college and my schedule may be a little tight for MC, but I will still be playing as much as possible.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Probably Builder, Engineer, and Farmer. I love designing self-sufficient systems that can do all of the tedious things for me, such as farming, ore processing and power generation, while I focus on building.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.]?: I've played DW20 pretty much since it's been available on the FTB launcher. I also played Ultimate for a good while and Unleashed for a short time. I'm still learning some of the new and updated mods in the DW20 pack, and always appreciate people giving me tips and pointers, as I like to teach other people about mods.
~ Do you use teamspeak?: I'm not a huge teamspeak user, but I would be more than happy to come on and chat with everyone :]

IGN: Grymnyr

Our mods are:
Gt_Battousai
(Viking) Essej30
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to myself or Elite_Wing.

If you want to be a builder, the mods and other server builders will take notes on your survival build. If we like it, we will make you a builder. Builders are given a good amount of trust, so if this is your intent I suggest that you are on extra good behavior in the server/teamspeak.

We urge you to try to use teamspeak, it's how we communicate in game 9/10 times.

We also HIGHLY urge you to sign up on our forums at http://www.optiksgaming.com/!!!
This is where we post information and updates for the server. OPTIKS is also gaming community that offers a lot more than minecraft. We'd love you to at least check out the forums, sign up, and come into teamspeak to chat and joke with us while we game.

- The Super Jew
aka Kantarius [OPTIKS Nations Server Owner][DOUBLEPOST=1388740959][/DOUBLEPOST]
~ Your Age: 27
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: When I can. One day can be 8-9 hours, another day I will miss. All depends on what is going on.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Hm... I would say Explorer and Engineer.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? : Hm... I did Ultimate and Unleashed on another server, but they went down. I was getting to know a lot of the stuff. So I may ask questions, but I can understand most of it.
~ Do you use teamspeak? : Can't say I do. I'm a pretty shy person and not fond of my own voice.
IGN: quostin

PS: I miss Redpower. :(

Our mods are:
Gt_Battousai
(Viking) Essej30
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

Even if you want to listen and reply by typing in game, that is OK!!!! We just want people in the teamspeak channel since this is a COMMUNITY server. :)

- The Super Jew
aka Kantarius [OPTIKS Nations Server Owner][DOUBLEPOST=1388741022][/DOUBLEPOST]
~ Your Age: 19
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: I will be on almost everyday as long as I'm on break(the next 2 weeks) After that I play as often as my schedule allows in college.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I mostly play as a gatherer, builder, and explorer. I usually play with my brother (Grymnyr) who focuses more on machines.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.]?: I've been playing Ultimate and DW20 for awhile, so I'm pretty familiar with most of the mods. I am; however, still learning about some of the new updates.
~ Do you use teamspeak?: I haven't really used it before, but I wouldn't mind trying it out. :)

IGN: Strix_varia

Our mods are:
Gt_Battousai
(Viking) Essej30
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

- The Super Jew
aka Kantarius [OPTIKS Nations Server Owner]

Last edited:

ECGxFranky

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name:
ECGxFranky

~ Your Age:

~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]:
When I can. (Explanation - Sometimes 4+ hours a day to nothing for a week)

~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:
Builder, if I have to pick one. DW20 really blends a lot of those traits.

~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?
Up to tier 1 Thermal Expansion.

~ Do you use teamspeak?
Yes.

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name:
ECGxFranky

~ Your Age:

~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]:
When I can. (Explanation - Sometimes 4+ hours a day to nothing for a week)

~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:
Builder, if I have to pick one. DW20 really blends a lot of those traits.

~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?
Up to tier 1 Thermal Expansion.

~ Do you use teamspeak?
Yes.

Our mods are:
Gt_Battousai
(Viking) Essej30
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

- The Super Jew

Appreciate nB

Jul 29, 2019
*Minecraft name-GetMerkedOn*
~ Your Age:18
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]:All day basically
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Builder/Gatherer/Engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I don't know much, but would really like to learn with the awesome community of Optik.
~ Do you use teamspeak?Yes.
Also got referred by nonhuman

longbow6625

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: Longbow6625

~ Your Age: 29
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: every day for the majority of the day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer, Builder if the mood strikes
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I've done a lot in Direwolf20, and am watching his lets play. I'm relatively new to FTB (been playing vanilla since beta)
~ Do you use teamspeak? Sure, I'm kinda shy but I still like to talk to people.

To be honest I've been searching like crazy for a good direwolf20 server for a long while, I hope this one can be mostly lag free with a good community

Ryr1124

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ryr1124
~ Your Age: 30
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Most every day, generally in the evening EST
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Builder I guess, I do not automate nearly as much as most.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? Very familiar with almost all DW20 mods, played modded MC since 1.1
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: Longbow6625

~ Your Age: 29
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: every day for the majority of the day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer, Builder if the mood strikes
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I've done a lot in Direwolf20, and am watching his lets play. I'm relatively new to FTB (been playing vanilla since beta)
~ Do you use teamspeak? Sure, I'm kinda shy but I still like to talk to people.

To be honest I've been searching like crazy for a good direwolf20 server for a long while, I hope this one can be mostly lag free with a good community

Our community is very strong, we're ran through OPTIKS which is a community of all games, not just minecraft. As for our server we're upgrading tomorrow, 1/6/2014, to a 16GB quad core powered server. The only lag we'll ever get will be caused by this modpack having bugs, such as the major bug with Thermal Expansion back in DW20 1.0.7.

However....

Our mods are:
Gt_Battousai
(Viking) Essej30
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

- The Super Jew
aka Kantarius [OPTIKS Nations Server Owner][DOUBLEPOST=1388965903][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: ryr1124
~ Your Age: 30
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Most every day, generally in the evening EST
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Builder I guess, I do not automate nearly as much as most.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? Very familiar with almost all DW20 mods, played modded MC since 1.1
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes

Our mods are:
Gt_Battousai
(Viking) Essej30
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

- The Super Jew

longbow6625

Jul 29, 2019
so, I might have capitalized my name when I typed it in. Which it shouldn't be.
my minecraft name is actually longbow6625
sorry

LenZClan

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for checking out OPTIKS Nations DW20 server!

Basic Information:
~ OPTIKS Nations is a white-list DireWolf20 server. It's supported and owned by the OPTIKS Gaming Community. Our community can be found here.

~ Our server uses MCPC+ to add plugins that allows us to protect chunks and add economy based aspects to the server. More plugins can and will be added with user request.

~ The idea behind the server is simple. To create well structured community-based settlements throughout the server. This is very similar to many of the "towny" servers, however we do NOT use towny.

~ The server has mini games such as Spleef, Paintball, and Capture The Flag installed into it with supporting plugins.

~ Our server is currently capped at 20 members, but can be raised based on the population of players in the server.

~Our IP is: OPTIkSNations.PlayAt.CH

A brief summary of our rules:
~ Conduct yourself maturely.
~ Items that cause lots of lag such as quarries and chunk loaders are asked to be kept to a minimum.
~ Any type of cheating/hacking will result in a ban.
~ Do not abuse the mods with requests.
~ Mod abuse of power is not tolerated.
~ Have fun.

Our general rules can be found here.

A Quick Note:
~ We are looking for ACTIVE server builders.
~ If you're interested on being a server builder please say so in your application.

How to get White-Listed:
Please fill out this small application for the server.

Minecraft Account Name:LenZClan

~ 14
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Lots, Ill be inactive for a couple of days right now cuz im going on a cruise
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:I like all of them, They are all awesome.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?:I know some, I only joined in last month, and i'd like to join your server to let my skill grow.
~ Do you use teamspeak?:No, If I need to I guess I will...

About OPTIKS Gaming Community

The server is ran and funded by the OPTIKS Gaming Community. OPTIKS is a community of gamers looking to make new gaming friends and have an over all good time. It is VERY well ran community with dedicated BF4, Arma 3, Minecraft, DayZ Mod and Teamspeak servers. The members of OPTIKS are mature and friendly and play a wide variety of games. It is highly advised that in joining this server you become an official member of the OPTIKS Gaming Community. The website can be found here.

Freyskol

Jul 29, 2019
Account name: Freyskol

~ Your Age: 21
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: I am generally on every day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Gatherer, Engineer.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I started on Tekkit Classic, got a pretty good knowledge of a majority of the mods. Done ultimate, unleashed, all direwolf20 versions..
~ Do you use teamspeak? yes

I tend to have a hard time progressing in singleplayer because of that all too tempting mode NEI adds, hopefully looking to pair up with someone on the server. =P

Saint Viking

Jul 29, 2019

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius
Gt_Battousai
(Viking) Essej30 [Me]
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

Even if you want to listen and reply by typing in game, that is OK!!!! We just want people in the teamspeak channel since this is a COMMUNITY server. :)

- Saint Viking
aka Essej30 [OPTIKS Nations Server Co-Owner][DOUBLEPOST=1389014017][/DOUBLEPOST]
Account name: Freyskol

~ Your Age: 21
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: I am generally on every day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Gatherer, Engineer.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I started on Tekkit Classic, got a pretty good knowledge of a majority of the mods. Done ultimate, unleashed, all direwolf20 versions..
~ Do you use teamspeak? yes

I tend to have a hard time progressing in singleplayer because of that all too tempting mode NEI adds, hopefully looking to pair up with someone on the server. =P
I'm sure one of our members wouldn't mind a partner. :)

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius
Gt_Battousai
(Viking) Essej30 [Me]
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

- Saint Viking
aka Essej30 [OPTIKS Nations Server Co-Owner]

KingGongora

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: KingGongora

~ Your Age: 24
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: I play everyday 4-5 hours
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I am a builder mostly, secondary I am a Gatherer as well for the building :p
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. ? I have seen many of his lets play series, I would say I am decently experienced.
~ Do you use teamspeak? I do use TS yes!

Saint Viking

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: KingGongora

~ Your Age: 24
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: I play everyday 4-5 hours
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I am a builder mostly, secondary I am a Gatherer as well for the building :p
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. ? I have seen many of his lets play series, I would say I am decently experienced.
~ Do you use teamspeak? I do use TS yes!

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius
Gt_Battousai
(Viking) Essej30 [Me]
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

- Saint Viking

Eragunn

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age:14
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]:Every day.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Mainly Gatherer and Explorer.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. Quite alot I used to watch his Lets Play up to season 5.
~ Do you use teamspeak? No but I can.
IGN: Eragunn
Side Note: I came here to play with my brother KingGongora

SatonicSandwichX

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age: 14 BUT VERY MATURE FOR MY AGE
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: If I enjoy it, A lot!
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Builder
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?: I have a basic FTB knowledge
~ Do you use teamspeak?: If I knew the address, Yes!
~IGM: SatonicSandwichX

Saint Viking

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age:14
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]:Every day.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Mainly Gatherer and Explorer.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. Quite alot I used to watch his Lets Play up to season 5.
~ Do you use teamspeak? No but I can.
IGN: Eragunn
Side Note: I came here to play with my brother KingGongora

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius
Gt_Battousai
(Viking) Essej30 [Me]
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

- Saint Viking
aka Essej30 [OPTIKS Nations Server Co-Owner][DOUBLEPOST=1389031318][/DOUBLEPOST]
~ Your Age: 14 BUT VERY MATURE FOR MY AGE
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: If I enjoy it, A lot!
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Builder
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?: I have a basic FTB knowledge
~ Do you use teamspeak?: If I knew the address, Yes!
~IGM: SatonicSandwichX

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius
Gt_Battousai
(Viking) Essej30 [Me]
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

- Saint Viking

neoandrew

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: neoandrew
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Since I'm on vacation I'm usually on for the whole day (or most of it)
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I usually play more of a magic/tech user
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I know a lot. I've been following direwolf since 1.2.5 and have pretty much watched all of his vids on youtube. Although, some of the newest mods are still being tested by myself.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Not so often, but yes I have it installed.

Reactions: Naphets8

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: neoandrew
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Since I'm on vacation I'm usually on for the whole day (or most of it)
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I usually play more of a magic/tech user
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I know a lot. I've been following direwolf since 1.2.5 and have pretty much watched all of his vids on youtube. Although, some of the newest mods are still being tested by myself.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Not so often, but yes I have it installed.

Our mods are:
Gt_Battousai
(Viking) Essej30
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

When you first come into the server, please check to see if any mods are online. These mods will give you a tour of the main area. If no mods are online ask the players if they will show you around. PLEASE BE IN TEAMSPEAK FOR THE TOUR! IT'S EASIER ON EVERYONE!

- The Super Jew