Whitelist Server OperationCraft|Monster 1.1.2|Whitelist|16G Dedicated|Close community|BoP,Bloodmagic|Teamspeak,Forum|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Sharky801

Jul 29, 2019
Yes its coming back up here in a min. Sorry that my power was out all night long XD
Trying to add a saving/backing up mod in real quick

Reactions: TheLegendL

Alyrina

Jul 29, 2019
Username: iMinExCrafteRx
Why you want to join: Looking for a small community to have fun playing with.
How long you will play for and what are your plans: Play for a while, meet some good friends to play with.
Favorite mod: Tinkers' Construct

What is rule # 6: Always do automated mining in the Deep Dark.
How much experience do you have in Monster? don't worry if you haven't much: Been playing for a little while now.

DiamondArrow

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Diam0ndArrow
Why you want to join: Looking to get back into modded.
How long you will play for and what are your plans: School's starting soon so I won't be able to play much... Maybe 1-2 hours a day.
Favorite mod: Dartcraft, Mekanism, Carpenter's blocks. (and non are in Monster :/)
What is rule # 6 Automated mining only in the Deep Dark.
How much experience do you have in Monster? I would say I'm an expert. Got to Monster end-game twice. Played modded since Ultimate.

KIRTAP2

Jul 29, 2019
If you won't mind please whitelist me again!!!
Username: KIRTAP2
Why do you want to join: There is not much good modded servers for me but this one seems perfect
How long you will play for and what are your plans: As long as I can, cover all mods.
Favourite mod: Tinkers Construct
What is the rule #6: All auto-mining in the deep dark
How much experience do you have in monster? Don't worry if you don't have much: I know 98% of the mods(I'm terrible in computercraft)

BTW this is copy-paste from the first page.

Oh and I play monster because this server

Sharky801

Jul 29, 2019
Whoops sorry your name got merged with another thats why it said it wasnt on there. Its fixed now and white list has been updated.

TheAnswerme

Jul 29, 2019
Username: answerme
Why you want to join: Because Im Looking For A Good Community.
How long you will play for and what are your plans: At Least 1 Hour A Day Probably 5-7 A Day
Favorite mod: Applied Energistics
What is rule # 6,7 Rule Number 6 States All Automated Mining Needs To Be Done In Deep Dark, 7 States Everything Needs An On And Off Switch
How much experience do you have in Monster? don't worry if you haven't much: Not Much, But I Have Played Alot Of Other Mod Packs.

TheLegendL

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to report a griefing.

Yesterday or perhaps some time before that someone played a prank on Miner and myself, they placed an ic2 siren somewhere around our base where we couldnt find it. It was extremely annoying but since neither of us could find it we simply turned our volume off and continued playing. This morning I log on to find the whole base torn apart, holes all over the ground, the house Miner spent hours on with floors missing and holes in that too and basically the whole place looks like shit now.

A sign out the front says "A house remodel: by a neighbour and server admin". If it was indeed a server admin why the hell does our entire base look so shit?! If it was an admin why the hell couldn't they replace any blocks they are destroying?

We get a prank played on us and its us that have to pay the price? A totally trashed base because some idiot thought it would be hilarious to be simply annoying. I would like to know which fool destroyed our base and which idiot put the bloody siren there in the first place.

Poorly done server, poorly done.

Sharky801

Jul 29, 2019
The only thing broke out was the dirt inbetween floors if anything else passed that was broke it's beyond me.

I'll be adding plugins back in soon because I have time off work now so we will have grief protection again. Otherwise I have no way to find out who placed one alarm. I'll be back on in a few mins to help you fix your dirt

Sharky801

Jul 29, 2019
Just so everyone knows Someone just crashed the server, Shouldnt have lost anything but i have to fix some stuffs

Sharky801

Jul 29, 2019
No Not on purpose but I do belive someone is trying to put something into ender chest/backback/pump that they shouldnt.

A bunch of chunks got currupted so ill have to roll back a bit.

joshandtylertheppl

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Narnicus
Why you want to join: Because i am looking for a whitelisted server to call home, be my lucky server
How long you will play for and what are your plans: i will play at least once a day and my plans are to get some knowledge in mods i don't know much about like ender io
Favorite mod: IC2 but starting to like blood magic and other mods that are magic
What is rule # 6,7: 6 Automated mining in deep dark, 7 all creations must have an off switch
How much experience do you have in Monster? don't worry if you haven't much:

Made_You_Look

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Made_You_Look
Why you want to join: Looking into moving back to multiplayer after playing exclusively solo for several years. This server piqued my interest as it is one of the few that does not have ComputerCraft turtles banned. I'm very interested in CC.
How long you will play for and what are your plans: I have no idea, want to look around the server before I decide whether or not to stay. And as for my plans if I do, pretty much just play the game and write CC programs. I'll probably keep to myself for the most part.
Favorite mod: CC, as I'm trying to teach myself basic programming using the mod.
What is rule # 6,7: Mine in DeepDark, have an off-switch.
How much experience do you have in Monster? don't worry if you haven't much: I have played Monster and its predecessors (Ultimate, Unhinged etc) since FTB first started, and Technic before that.

Aldunax

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Entray
Why I want to join: I absolutely love whitelisted servers and I love great, mature communities like this! Also, my partner on YouTube is Narnicus, another member of this server!
How long I will play and my plans: I will play until the server is shut down and my plans are to do mostly tech and build all the time!
Favorite mod: I can't choose between microblocks or Thermal Expansion...
Rule 6 and 7: All automated mining must be done in the Deep Dark and all creations must have an on/off switch.
Experience with Monster: I have plenty, trust me.