Whitelist Server OperationCraft|Monster 1.1.2|Whitelist|16G Dedicated|Close community|BoP,Bloodmagic|Teamspeak,Forum|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Belkrast

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Belkrast
Why you want to join: The server I was on closed down and had a similar combination of mods to Monster (I wouldn't be surprised if they used it as a base).
How long you will play for and what are your plans: I'm the oddball player who plays until the server goes down for good once I find a good one. I'm interested in the magic mods and I have a buddy who does the tech side (he'll be applying once he's able to drag himself away from Destiny). We might have another person who'd want to come too, but we're not sure about him.
Favorite mod: Thaumcraft
What is rule # 6, and Bonus: Auto-mining in the Deep Dark only (and players within 700 blocks of Spawn get a starting pack).
How much experience do you have in Monster? don't worry if you haven't much: Official Monster, none. Similar pack, two months.

jnasj

Jul 29, 2019
Username: jnasj
Why you want to join: Looking for a new server as my old one was closed down recently and would like to get back to Technic mods.
How long you will play for and what are your plans: Until server shuts down
Favorite mod: IC2 and Buildcraft
What is rule # 6, and Bonus All auto-mining in deep dark only
How much experience do you have in Monster? don't worry if you haven't much: Not much in monster, 1+ year in some of the other feed the beast packs.

Servus

Jul 29, 2019
Username: servusmortis
Why you want to join: I am looking for a server to get my daily dose of modded minecraft on.
How long you will play for and what are your plans: pretty much every day, for the forseeable future
Favorite mod: sticking to what i know best: TiCo and Thermal Expansion
What is rule # 6, and Bonus Automining in the deep dark, and a starterkit if you live 700 blocks away from spawn

Cyan3

Jul 29, 2019
Username: cyan3
Why you want to join: want to play somewhere
How long you will play for and what are your plans: want to do bees, il fink il play a lot. 5-6 h per day.
Favorite mod: Forestry
What is rule # 6, mine in deep dark with quarrys and stuff
and Bonus
How much experience do you have in Monster? don't worry if you haven't much: Too much, what is the rule 4 i dont understand it, sorry

Sharky801

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist updated! sorry for the delay Been trying to set up a few different servers on our machine atm

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Username: RavynousHunter
Why you want to join: To play with a nice, active community. SSP is fun and all, but it does get rather lonely, ya know?
How long you will play for and what are your plans: I'd say around 3-4 hours a day, mostly during the morning hours; I do have college work to deal with, but I tend to save that for the afternoon. As for plans...to make a bunch of cool contraptions and maybe a few things that others can come by and use should they so desire.
Favorite mod: RotaryCraft
What is rule # 6, and Bonus: Auto-mine only in the deep dark, and if you live within 700 meters of spawn, you get a starting package for the mod of your choice.
How much experience do you have in Monster? don't worry if you haven't much: I don't have a tonne of experience in the pack itself, but I do have a good deal of experience with its constituent mods. If its technical, chances are, I'm at least somewhat familiar with it. I don't use magic mods much, if at all, with the exception of things like Magical Crops and Xeno's Reliquary.

PlagueNurse

Jul 29, 2019
Username: plaguenurse
Why you want to join:
Looking to find a nice friendly server to play modded minecraft on.
How long you will play for and what are your plans: I plan to play a couple hours a day, when possible. I would like to start building a base, I also have some plans for a computercraft build and would like to experiment with some of the mods that I haven't had much of a chance to mess around with.
Favorite mod: I like Chisel for aesthetics, Computercraft for building fun builds and labouring for hours in front of a computer while labouring for hours in front of a computer.
What is rule # 6, and Bonus: All automated mining to be done in the Deep Dark, and building within 700 blocks of spawn give you a super secret bonus :3
How much experience do you have in Monster? don't worry if you haven't much: I'd say a fair amount. I've played with most of these mods at least a little bit, and I've been playing modded minecraft off and on for a few years.

Oraia

Jul 29, 2019
Username: GuillaumeDeleu
Why you want to join:
Searching for a small and friendly server to play on :)
How long you will play for and what are your plans: I'll play 1 or 2 hours per day of possible , I would like to finish my big project this time .
Favorite mod: I love Chisel, TE3 and a lot of other mods , especially fun and tech mods !
What is rule # 6, and Bonus: All automated mining to be done in the Deep Dark, and building within 700 blocks of spawn give you a super secret bonus :3
How much experience do you have in Monster? Don't worry if you haven't much: I have a great experience , I played on a lot of whitelisted server before , and I always did some progress with some mods :)

spartanobe

Jul 29, 2019
Username: spartanobe
Join reason: I wish to join because my friend Belkrast is here and this seems like a good pve mainly server I love building but virtually all servers now are pvp or grief.
How long you will play for and what are your plans: Well i plan to play for minimum of a few months no real max
Favorite mod: Tinkers construct
What is rule # 6, and Bonus: Auto-mining in the Deep Dark only (and players within 700 blocks of Spawn get a starting pack).
How much experience do you have in Monster? don't worry if you haven't much: Official Monster, none. Similar pack, two months.

Last edited:

startrunner

Jul 29, 2019
We need more people on the whitelist and please make this crappy protection plugin shut up. It also doesn't let me place water :/

nemofbaby2014

Jul 29, 2019
Username: nemof09
Why you want to join: looking for a good server to play on
How long you will play for and what are your plans: play for as long as the server is up
Favorite mod: apple energistics, need to read up on ae2 to understand it
What is rule # 6, and Bonus 6 is is automated mining done in deep dark and bonus: Players who live with 700 blocks from spawn get a nice starting kitof mod of their choice
How much experience do you have in Monster? don't worry if you haven't much: about a yearish

UltimateLegenD

Jul 29, 2019
Username: UltimateGoDLikE
Why you want to join: Because this server seems to be very player friendly and allow chunk loaders which most server is so afraid of :p
How long you will play for and what are your plans: i play around 7 - 9 hours a day
Favorite mod: Thermal Expansion & AA
What is rule # 6 : All automated mining is to be done in the DeepDark !!!! =D
How much experience do you have in Monster? don't worry if you haven't much: I'm very experienced in Monster FTB haha

SirDoctorOfTardis

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Daoev
Location: I'm kinda paranoid about people finding out where I live so all I feel comfortable telling you is my state which is Sunny California
Why you want to join: What I look for in a server is an active playerbase with the admins fun to play with but not so fun if you break the rules that the admins set in place for the good of the server.
How long you will play for and what are your plans: I will try to get whenever I have the chance so I might not be able to come up with a estimate of times I will be able to come on, however I most likely when I get on play for a while.
Favorite mod: Is having a favorite mod really all that important?
What is rule # 6: All automated mining is to be done in the deep dark or any dimension other than the overworld. (I added what I think the rule should be changed to.) Bonus
How much experience do you have in Monster? don't worry if you haven't much:

I do have some experience with monster, I've made pretty much all the Thermal Expansion and have made it to the nether and twilight forest.

I'd like it if you reply to me via email at [email protected]

Hope to see you soon! :)

rdager

Jul 29, 2019
Username:rdager
Why you want to join: looking for a community to build with.
How long you will play for and what are your plans: I will play as long as everyone else does.
Favorite mod: Tinkerer's Construct
What is rule # 6 : All automated mining has to be done in the Deep Dark
have
How much experience do you have in Monster? don't worry if you haven't much: I ALOT of experience with previos versions but I haven't play in a few months.

Also I used to be a Professional Graphic Artist in case you guys need some help with graphics for websites or whatever

Last edited: