Whitelist Server OperationCraft|Monster 1.1.2|Whitelist|16G Dedicated|Close community|BoP,Bloodmagic|Teamspeak,Forum|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

joshandtylertheppl

Jul 29, 2019
Me and Entray are currently having problems logging into the server. We typed the IP exactly but it just simply says "Cannot Reach Server". Is this a client or server problem?

Blake Ballou

Jul 29, 2019
Username: oompabalouba
Why you want to join: looking for a fun server with a good community
How long you will play for and what are your plans: I plan to play for everyday until I've explored and conquered most of the mods
Favorite mod: Buildcraft
What is rule # 6: only quarry in the deep dark

How much experience do you have in Monster? don't worry if you haven't much: I have a fair amount of experience with Monster

Zathras

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Zathras300
Why you want to join: I'l like to play on a small community FTB server to avoid the hassle and drama of a large server.
How long you will play for and what are your plans: I plan to play for as long as the server stays up, FTB is a regular hobby for me.
Favorite mod: Applied Energistics
What is rule # 6, and Bonus: All automated mining is to be done in the DeepDark, Players who live within 700 blocks of spawn will get a starting kit for the mod of their choice.
How much experience do you have in Monster? don't worry if you haven't much: I've played Monster and the mods within very extensively.

Dickators

Jul 29, 2019

Username: Dicktators
Why you want to join: Looking for a smaller, active community to play monster with and enjoy the game.
How long you will play for and what are your plans: Err not really sure, until the server goes down or I do literally everything I can think to do.
Favorite mod: Applied Energistics <3
What is rule # 6, and Bonus: No automated mining outside of the Deep Dark. Bonus starter kit for players within 700 blocks from spawn.
How much experience do you have in Monster? don't worry if you haven't much: I've played quite a bit of every popular modpack so yes, a bit of monster experience .

PsychoRelic

Jul 29, 2019
Username: PsychoRelic
Age: 16 (If maturity is why you are asking for age than i can assure you that i can meet that standard)
Why you want to join: I want a fun and nice community in order to increase the amount of fun i can have with FTB.
How long you will play for and what are your plans: I will play for as long as i am enjoying it (which will be quite a while) and my plans are to make cool looking, and functional, builds.
Favorite mod: MineFactory Reloaded because it adds so many cool functions to the game.
What is rule # 6, and Bonus: Rule 6: All automated mining is to be done in the DeepDark, Bonus: Players who live with 700 blocks from spawn get a nice starting kit
of mod of their choice

How much experience do you have in Monster? don't worry if you haven't much: In the Monster mod pack in particular? i don't have much, however i am experienced with other packs and i am familiar with most all of the mods

Sahath

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Sahath
Why you want to join: Looking at finding a good server, been away from game for a long while
How long you will play for and what are your plans: I don't know how long I will play for, it really depends on the server. I tend to build my area up and work my way through each mod one at a time.
Favorite mod: Probably Thermal Expansion... I don't even know if that is in the Monster pack yet
What is rule # 6 Automated mining in Deep Dark only
How much experience do you have in Monster? don't worry if you haven't much: Absolutely zero with Monster. I played Ultimate a long time ago and dabbled in tekkit not long after. Haven't fired up any minecraft in well over six months.

Geech6

Jul 29, 2019
Posting for my girlfriend and I.

Username: Geech6
Why you want to join: I'm looking for a community. I'm getting tired of playing alone on my server.
How long you will play for and what are your plans: 2-12+ hours. My play style is hard to nail down, but the best way to explain me is that I'm a mega builder. I don't choose one specific genre of mods, I do them all, I just build them massive. Go big or go home right?
Favorite mod: Extra Utilities or Applied Energistics. Can't nail down which one, so I'll call it a tie.
What is rule # 6, and Bonus: Quarry only in the deep dark, and if you live within 700 blocks of spawn you get a startup kit.
How much experience do you have in Monster? don't worry if you haven't much:
Monster: a couple months
The mods in monster: since they came out
Modded minecraft: 3 years.

Username: wolfgirl1842
Why you want to join: I'm bored...
How long you will play for and what are your plans: 3-10+ hours. My play style is a style of rapid expansion with massive builds and using the mods in ways that they were never intended. Did I mention mega builds?
Favorite mod: Thaumcraft
What is rule # 6, and Bonus: Quarry only in the deep dark, and if you live within 700 blocks of spawn you get a startup kit.
How much experience do you have in Monster? don't worry if you haven't much: I played monster for a couple months, but I've been playing modded minecraft for 3 years, and minecraft since alpha.