Whitelist Server OperationCraft|Monster 1.1.2|Whitelist|16G Dedicated|Close community|BoP,Bloodmagic|Teamspeak,Forum|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

shadeToruk

Jul 29, 2019
No response on the website. After the server was on matinence the whitelist messed up. Appreciate if you could whitelist me again

languar

Jul 29, 2019
Username: languar
Locationn: Yucca valley, Ca
Why you want to join: been looking for a small server to play on
How long you will play for and what are your plans: As long as the server is up
Favorite mod:New to all mods
What is rule # 6: All auto mining is done in the deep dark
How much experience do you have in Monster? don't worry if you haven't much:
about 1 week

Robsonrobby

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Robbyrobson
Why you want to join: Want a good server :D
Favorite mod:Thermal Expansion
What is rule # 6 automated mining only in the deep dark
How much experience do you have in Monster? I have a lot of experiance with modded minecraft.

SatterleeS

Jul 29, 2019
Username: SatterleeS
Why you want to join: Been getting bored of vanilla and looking for a good mod server to play on
How long you will play for and what are your plans: As long as I can, plan on building a small base, getting into Thaumcraft and caving (what I really like in Minecraft)
Favorite mod: Thaumcraft
What is rule # 6, and Bonus: Rule #6 is that automated mining is only done in the DeepDark; Bonus is that people with a base within 700 blocks of spawn will get a starter kit for mod of their choice
How much experience do you have in Monster? don't worry if you haven't much: Some experience with Monster; also have experience with other modded Minecraft servers

Frankieh907

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Frankieh907
Why you want to join: Played modded minecraft for a couple of years. Last couple of months I played a lot of vanilla, but I'm bored now.
How long you will play for and what are your plans: Want to play a couple of hours each day. My plans are to experiment with the new mods in this modpack.
Favorite mod: MFR and computercraft
What is rule # 6: automated mining is only done in the Deep dark.
Bonus: Players who live with 700 blocks from spawn get a nice starting kit of mod of their choice
How much experience do you have in Monster? don't worry if you haven't much: Played around with it a bit when I first came out, but I'm pretty experienced with minecraft mods. Have been playing modded minecraft since 1.8.1 beta.

daker41

Jul 29, 2019
Username:daker41
Why you want to join:because i want a a server to play on maybe make some friends
How long you will play for and what are your plans: i will play for about an hour or 2 a day minamum most days
Favorite mod:no fav mod but i do know a crap load about most mods
What is rule # 6, and Bonus: All automated mining is to be done in the DeepDark and Players who live with 700 blocks from spawn get a nice starting kit
of mod of their choice

How much experience do you have in Monster? don't worry if you haven't much:i have played mosnter for a long time (since it came out) on another server though i cnat remeber the servers name cause i havnt had internet to play online in about 8 months

Sharky801

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry every! My pc has been broke the last couple of days ill be updating the whitelist today!

Epistyle

Jul 29, 2019
Username: epistyle
Why you want to join: I want to start playing Ftb again and i need a good server to do so.
Favorite mod: basically all the technical mods. i dont like the magic ones so much :p
What is rule # 6 automated mining only in the deep dark and if i live within 700 blocks from spawn, i'll get a nice starter kid for a mod of my choice.
How much experience do you have in Monster? Im pretty experienced with modded minecraft in general. when it comes to monster i played it about 8-12 weeks so far.

Seyji

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Seyji
Why you want to join: Well I´m searching for a good server to start playing modded minecraft again.
How long you will play for and what are your plans: I´m a 'college freshman' so i don't know how much time i will have but i plan on playing as much as i can :)
Favorite mod: I´m an gigantic fan of TE :D
What is rule # 6 automated mining only in the deep dark and if i live within 700 blocks from spawn, i'll get a nice starter kid for a mod of my choice.
How much experience do you have in Monster? Im pretty experienced with ftb and monster since i have been playing modded minecraft since a few years.

Last edited:

kasper227232

Jul 29, 2019
Username: kasper227232

Why you want to join: Im looking for a server with no banned items, a community where people dosnt get mad at each other and wants to help each other out, having a fun time together and a place where you can chat without getting the chat spammed by a million other players or plugins.

How long you will play for and what are your plans: I will play "everyday" for about 2-5 hours ofcorse in the start i will play the most, my plans is that i get enough materials to make a starter place where newcommers can come and use all the machines they want. Build a town so people can join that aswell, and get enough items to help newcommers aswell :)

Favorite mod: Rotarycraft, Applied Energestics, OpenBlocks, and a bunch others.

What is rule # 6, and Bonus Rule 6 is that all automated mining has to be done in the DeepDark and the bonus is if you live within 700 blocks of spawn you get a starter kit of whatever mod you would like :)

How much experience do you have in Monster? don't worry if you haven't much: I've played alot of monster and i mean ALOT! :D

MoonKill

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Maxell6

Why you want to join: I played a lot of singleplayer, but single gets boring after a while, so I want to experience ''the Server''.
How long you will play for and what are your plans: I'll play whenever I'll have free time. (School consumes a lot of it -.-)
Favorite mod: Logistics pipes <3
What is rule # 6: Automated mining only in Deep Dark
Bonus: You can choose a starting kit for your fav mod, if you live within 700 blocks from spawn.
How much experience do you have in Monster? don't worry if you haven't much: I haven't played a lot of Moster specificaly, but i played modded minecraft since 1.7.3 using MultiMC :) with a lot of mods that are part of Monster.

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Namiasdf
Why you want to join: Community
How long you will play for and what are your plans: Very long time, get geared up, do community stuff
Favorite mod: AE/TE
What is rule # 6: The deep dark is not to be mined under any circumstance
How much experience do you have in Monster?: Since 1.4.7

calumbine

Jul 29, 2019
Username:supermonkeyman3
Why you want to join: im looking for a friendly server to play with my friend 06koconnell
How long you will play for and what are your plans: play utill i get board
Favorite mod:tinkers construct
What is rule # 6, and Bonus rule 6.All automated mining is to be done in the DeepDark bonus: Players who live with 700 blocks from spawn get a nice starting kit
of mod of their choice .

How much experience do you have in Monster? don't worry if you haven't much:iv played monster since it has came out on the ftb launcher

06koconnell

Jul 29, 2019
Username: 06koconnell
Why you want to join: to play on a nice server with my friends and little/no lag
How long you will play for and what are your plans: i'll play until i get bored which takes a while. I plan to get as far through as many mods as i can
Favorite mod: logistics pipes
What is rule # 6, and Bonus: 6: All automated mining is to be done in the DeepDark
Bonus: Players who live with 700 blocks from spawn get a nice starting kit of mod of their choice

How much experience do you have in Monster? don't worry if you haven't much: haven't played much monster but i have played with FTB for ages

Donkmaster

Jul 29, 2019
Username: butters110
Why you want to join: I have been playing on my own for a while, got bored so now im looking for a nice server :)
How long you will play for and what are your plans: As long as the server exists, have everything of every mod
Favorite mod: reactorcraft
What is rule # 6, and Bonus: Automated mining in the deep dark, Live 700 blocks away from spawn and get a starting kit of any mod you want
How much experience do you have in Monster? don't worry if you haven't much: Playing minecraft for 5 years now ftb sice release and before tekkit so im very familliar with buildcraft tc thermal expantion, ...