Whitelist Server OperationCraft|Monster 1.1.2|Whitelist|16G Dedicated|Close community|BoP,Bloodmagic|Teamspeak,Forum|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Disconnected

Jul 29, 2019
Username: XMiner001X
Why you want to join: Im looking for a long lasting servre where i can accomplish big things alone AND with the community
How long you will play for and what are your plans: I will play as long as i got the time for it cause school can keep u busy but... i dont think i will drop down very quick. my plan is build a base near spawn so i im closer to other people
Favorite mod: Carpenters Mod (not in this pack tho so from this pack it would be microblocks)
What is rule # 6 Automated Mining Only in the deep dark, but i dont rlly like it ;p i dont want to have difficultys while auto mining, i mean im doing it so i can relax while getting ores ;p
How much experience do you have in Monster? don't worry if you haven't much im very experienced with aesthetic mods and got threw all the technic mods, im just trying to get more experience on magics :D

Btw is it rlly neccessary to enable TTKami? cause i got some trouble with it so i disabled it xD i hope its not essential cause else i need a new fix ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: TheLegendL

TheLegendL

Jul 29, 2019
Username: The_Legend_L
Why you want to join: Would like a server where there are more than 3 people on at once and that won't be down in two weeks.
How long you will play for and what are your plans: I'll be playing alot (5+ hours a day) for a couple of weeks then alot less (an hour or 2) after that when school resumes and the work piles on. I plan to build with XMiner001X and work my up the mods and build things that have little use but to say I absolutely completed that mod.
Favourite mod: Bloodmagic then magical crops, but always changing.
What is rule #6: Automated mining in the deep dark only, but if we are doing that only so the overworld doesnt look crap then surely a mystcraft age could do the same and not be annoying to build in.
How much experience do you have in Monster?: I have played all the base mods(IC2, buildcraft, etc...) for years now, and I have only just reached end-game in a smp map so I would say rather experienced. But we all ask noob questions from time to time :D
Looking forward to meeting some new people and hope I get accepted.

Legend.

Reactions: Disconnected

Mckma

Jul 29, 2019
Looking for a good community to get involved with.

Username: Mckma
Why you want to join: I really enjoy Minecraft, but find it lonely to play alone, looking for a laid back group of people to play with and just appreciate the game with.
How long you will play for and what are your plans: If I feel like I click with the community, will probably be one semi-regularly until the server changes or something unexpected comes up. I plan to work on practicing my aesthetic and functional builds (making things 'purty)
Favorite mod: I am quite partial to AE, but close second would maybe be Ars Magica
What is rule # 6 All automated mining is to be done in the DeepDark (I assume non-autmated is fine in the overworld, maybe not branch mining though)
How much experience do you have in Monster? don't worry if you haven't much: I haven't played Monster specifically too much, but have been playing various FTB packs and watching a lot of YouTube on them, so I feel very familiar with the big name mods, and passingly familiar with most.

As I said, I am looking for a place that is comfortable and laid back to be with, and I know that is best for everyone. So I also understand if you don't think I will be a good fit and am not bothered if I don't get approved or things are full. :)

Linklog

Jul 29, 2019
Please follow this format KK
Username: Linklog
nevada las vegas
Why you want to join: Because i want to play on a server with other peeps and have fun. And cause i have a crappy computer
How long you will play for and what are your plans: about a few months My plans are to have everything automated
Favorite mod: Erm this is hard..... tinkersconstruct
What is rule # 6 No automated mining in any but the deep dark
How much experience do you have in Monster? don't worry if you haven't much: Ive played it since about 3-4 months

Sharky801

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist has been updated!

I want everyone to know on monday I will go through the whitelist and clear out all the players who havnt joined in the past week.

Bao5o

Jul 29, 2019
Username: FonAlkanaft
Why you want to join: I want to play at a decent server!
How long you will play for and what are your plans: I've been playing for a long time, my plans to get all and keep playing!
Favorite mod: I use it all the fashion
What is rule # 6 I do not understand, I do not know much English
How much experience do you have in Monster? don't worry if you haven't much: About a year!

TheVoidCast

Jul 29, 2019
Username: minebuster11
Why do you want to join this server: to play on a server without trolls
How long will you play and what are your plans: probably until I fully learn the modpack
Favorite mod: blood magic
What is rule #6: you can only use automated mining in the deep dark
How much experience do you have in Monster? don't worry if you haven't much: ABSOLUTLY NO EXPERIENCE AT ALL

Flash2over

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Flash2over
Why you want to join: I played on singleplayer und want to join an community server to see what others build and get inspired for my new base
How long you will play for and what are your plans: hard to say. if i like the server and community i will stay a long time. I want to build my base and get into the endgame and help other people and get inspired by others.
Favorite mod: Thermal Expension
What is rule # 6 -> automining in the deep dark
How much experience do you have in Monster? don't worry if you haven't much: played in singleplayer till endgame only the mods forcefield and rotary craft are untouched.

iBootleg

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry everyone the power in my whole neighborhood just went out. I'll have it back up asap

I take it this is why the server is down, I was having problems with my isp and just got it working again. guess ill play some single player until its up

Magik

Jul 29, 2019
Username: MagiKxTriKz
Why you want to join: I enjoy playing ftb with a friendly community and having a great time with it
How long you will play for and what are your plans: I will play as long as I can and as often as I can as well
Favorite mod: Advanced Genetics/Applied energistics
What is rule # 6: All automated mining is to be done in the DeepDark
How much experience do you have in Monster? don't worry if you haven't much: I have a pretty good experience I would say, but I definitely don't know everything

Daniel Pesson

Jul 29, 2019
Username: CulerlisKoolaid
Why you want to join: Because I enjoy playing ftb with a community rather than just by myself and would enjoy playing it with a mature group of players which i hope you have :)
How long you will play for and what are your plans: As long as my schedule allows me to and my plans are to automate as much as I can for things so I can work on coding turtles which is what i primarily love to do.
Favorite mod: ComputerCraft
What is rule # 6 All automated mining is to be done in the DeepDark
How much experience do you have in Monster? don't worry if you haven't much: I Love Monster and i have played it for about 5 months now and is by far my favorite mod pack

Sharky801

Jul 29, 2019
As of right now there's still a city wide power outage and they say it should be fixed sometime around 4 AM I should have the server up tomorrow morning.

Sorry for thisinconvience

startrunner

Jul 29, 2019
Username: startrunner
Why you want to join: I'm looking for a small server with a few nice people to build and chat with.
How long you will play for and what are your plans: Probably a few hours a day.
Favorite mod: ComputerCraft
What is rule # 6 Automated Mining only in the deep dark.
How much experience do you have in Monster? don't worry if you haven't much: Pretty good with the tech-based mods. I'm afraid of magic.

shadeToruk

Jul 29, 2019
Username: shadeToruk
Why you want to join: In the past I have been on several servers that go down due do to unreliable owners. I just want to join a server where i can be guaranteed that it will not go down in the next month or so. I love to meet new people see their ideas of build and have fun.
How long you will play for and what are your plans: During the week about 2-3 on the weekends most likely all day so im an active player
Favorite mod: Thaumcraft 4
What is rule # 6 All automated Mining only in the deep dark.
How much experience do you have in Monster? don't worry if you haven't much: I have played the Crackpack for about a month and Monster for a couple weeks. Not the best, but i am getting better

Last edited: