OP Items

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
How is it so OP? Also when I said multiblock structure I didn't mean blast furnaces or the like. I meant like mining machines and the like.
since GT multiblocks doesnt reform themselves like RC or forestry, they kinda match your criteria.

Randomguy404

Jul 29, 2019
I thought so too. I actually created this thread for the community to use on their SMP server. I think that it will be a very useful resource for the community! :) I myself am thinking 'I am absolutely going to use that'. And I might even use that comment. :)

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
I thought so too. I actually created this thread for the community to use on their SMP server. I think that it will be a very useful resource for the community! :) I myself am thinking 'I am absolutely going to use that'. And I might even use that comment. :)

Your honesty sickens me.

Shakie666

Jul 29, 2019
Cows are OP. You can milk them infinite times for infinite potion immunity.
Technically its not immunity since it only cures poison, it doesn't prevent you from being poisoned in the first place. Why do you think people don't bring buckets of milk on their caving expeditions?

Salamileg9

Jul 29, 2019
What about the Force Wrench? It's relatively easy to obtain early game, and since it can pick up spawners, it can create mob traps equivalent to a tier three Soul Shard spawner (if my memory is correct.) Not to mention, with the fact that it can pick up chests, it can be used to create an infinite storage system. Not very practical, but infinite nonetheless.

natnif36

Jul 29, 2019
Ever tried quarrying them with quarries? That'll probably solve the problem in an OP way (that I like because I like OP things and things and extremely OP things and things and things).

For some reason, any form of chunkloading in the TF corrupts TE chunks.

So yeah, you could place a quarry down above the hill, but if you log off, die, leave or do anything so that you yourself as a player aren't the thing loading the chunks...
Prepare to lose your quarry.

And perhaps even need to reset dimension 7.

Also, by the time the quarry gets around, you could have had it LONG cleared out.

Not to mention YOU would have been using Fortune, or Silk Touch with Gt, ect.

PoisonWolf

Jul 29, 2019
Ultimate hybrid panel is overpowered. It should have been a 1x3x1 (a straight line) multiblock structure for the 512eu/t.

Randomguy404

Jul 29, 2019
What I think would be a very OP item on servers is the dartcraft Rod Of Restoration MK1 and MK2. What it does is it gives you regeneration for 5 seconds and it stacks up to 20 seconds. MK2 version gives regen II for the same amount of time. You can even add repair to the rod if you want or even repair II. The cost of this is: a force rod, one ghast tear (or two for the MK2 version), some liquid force, an upgrade tome tier 3 or greater and if you want repair, you will need any thaumcraft shard and an upgrade tome tier 7. Create it in a force infuser.
NOTE: the upgrade tomes will not get used up.

Skyqula

Jul 29, 2019
Another thing thats quite funny, is the interaction between BOP and MFR. You can easely get 18 different types of saplings. Meaning 2 9x9 MFR tree farms can keep 2 biofuel reactors at full diversity, powering 5 biofuel generators each. Providing for a grand total of 160mj/t!

I don't think FTB would change it either. Look at Ultimate, it has GregTech with default (hard) recipes, and it has MFR and TE with normal recipes even though they a GregTech-style recipe option.

I think they would. MPS and MFR uses TE recipy's, not default. The reason GT recipy's are not on in ultimate is because that pack is not focussed around GT. GT is in there because its another mod that adds stuff ("hard" is on because that is actually the default). Not as the center of the modpack everything is based around. Just like MPS and MFR recipy's are turned to TE as they would trivilize everything else with there vanilla defaults, just as turtle's do currently.