Whitelist Server NYAN-Craft [Mindcrack 8.2.0][Whitelisted][Mature 16+][20tps][Skype][NA Host][Mystcraft][Hard]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

brandon706

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thorn1986
Where are you from: England(UK)
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: played with mods since v1
Skype and Mic: yes, will give skype if added
Why do you want to join: Looking for a small community server. too have some fun and build something epic ;-)
Anything else you want to add : I'm active and consider myself a very helpful player.
Added.

Please dont worry about spawn. It is very messy right now. We are working to build something amazing!

vrwim

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: vrwim
Where are you from: Ghent, Belgium

How long have you played Modded Minecraft: I have been playing mods (I added them myself) for a long time, but I only recently discovered tekkit and feed the beast
Mic: yes
Why do you want to join: I like playing multiplayer, and I really like Feed the Beast :)
Anything else you want to add: I spend almost all my time on Minecraft (vanilla & modded), so I will be very active :)
I think you missed me :)

nik9x9

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nik9x9
Where are you from: Germany
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: I play modded minecraft since almost one year.
Why do you want to join: Because SMP minecraft is so much more fun especially with a nice and active community
I think you missed me, too :)

Nervaner

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Nervaner
Where are you from: Russia
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: meh... something around 1,5 year
Mic: Yes
Why do you want to join: I'd like to play with small group of people, where all familiar(at least a bit) with that amount of mods FTB packs contain, and surely have fun :)
Anything else you want to add: Unfortunately I'm not such an aesthetic builder, but I'll try my best not to build that "cube houses"
P.S. I don't have a bear, don't drink vodka and have no clue how to play balalaika. Sorry. :oops:

Doggeh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Nervaner
Where are you from: Russia
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: meh... something around 1,5 year
Why do you want to join: I'd like to play with small group of people, where all familiar(at least a bit) with that amount of mods FTB packs contain, and surely have fun :)
Anything else you want to add: Unfortunately I'm not such an aesthetic builder, but I'll try my best not to build that "cube houses"
P.S. I don't have a bear, don't drink vodka and have no clue how to play balalaika. Sorry. :oops:

Added :)

Mr. Peer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Reaper_NZ
Where are you from: Belgium
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: Not that long, know the basics, but I have been playing Minecraft since Alpha :)
Why do you want to join: Looking for a small, fun, mature and long lasting server to play on.
Anything else you want to add: Hope to see you all soon!

Aydin29

Jul 29, 2019
InGameName: Aydin29
Age: I don't want to give out private info, so please don't mind that. :)
Where are you from: America
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: Not long, but I know ALL, or at least ALMOST all DW20 mods and their additions.
Mic: No
Who do you want to join: I want a small, fun server for only good people, with no trolls.
Anything else you want to add: Please accept. I'm sorry about a lack of info on age, and no Skype, but I just want some fun, so please accept.

Doggeh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Reaper_NZ
Where are you from: Belgium
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: Not that long, know the basics, but I have been playing Minecraft since Alpha :)
Why do you want to join: Looking for a small, fun, mature and long lasting server to play on.
Anything else you want to add: Hope to see you all soon!

Added

How long have you played Modded Minecraft: Not long, but I know ALL, or at least ALMOST all DW20 mods and their additions.
Who do you want to join: I want a small, fun server for only good people, with no trolls.
Anything else you want to add: Please accept. I'm sorry about a lack of info on age, and no Skype, but I just want some fun, so please accept.

In what direction is your age, like 20+ or something?, i dont need to know your exact age, but i'd like to have atleast a number in a general direction (so i kinda know im not dealing with a 10 year old)

stentninja

Jul 29, 2019
Brandon or dogg can u ask kaz to give his email to me we are working as a team and I like update because home work a lot of the time :) thanks ill log on tomorrow plz tell him to leave a sign at the base :)

brandon706

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelisted, Enjoy! =)

Steve

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sjc807
Where are you from: USA
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: 6 or 7 months
Why do you want to join: Single player gets boring after a while, so I figured I would try playing on a server. I also like the addition of Mystcraft :)
Anything else you want to add: I'm not much of a builder, but I'll try! Also, EE3 would be a great mod to add :p

Aydin29

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks Brandon, for whitelisting me. BTW, Doggeh, I sent you a conversation, and it has my age, if Brandon doesn't know.

brandon706

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sjc807
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: 6 or 7 months
Why do you want to join: Single player gets boring after a while, so I figured I would try playing on a server. I also like the addition of Mystcraft :)
Anything else you want to add: I'm not much of a builder, but I'll try! Also, EE3 would be a great mod to add :p
Accepted. Enjoy!

exmental

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: exmental
Where are you from: United Kingdom
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: I have been playing for around almost 1 year.
Skype: Of course and willing to join anyone from the server to help out or join a build together Etc...
Mic: Blue Yeti pro.
Why do you want to join: I love building a nice community and friends, helping other server members out aswell as doing complicated and technical builds.
Anything else you want to add: Hope to join your community soon and hopefully see you ingame!.. :D.

brandon706

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: exmental
Where are you from: United Kingdom
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: I have been playing for around almost 1 year.
Skype: Of course and willing to join anyone from the server to help out or join a build together Etc...
Mic: Blue Yeti pro.
Why do you want to join: I love building a nice community and friends, helping other server members out aswell as doing complicated and technical builds.
Anything else you want to add: Hope to join your community soon and hopefully see you ingame!.. :D.
Whitelisted. Enjoy! =)

thunder2277o

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thunder2277o
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: about a year and a half
Why do you want to join: want to get on a server that does not have griefers
Anything else you want to add: i mostly work with bees thaumcraft and a bit of red power