Whitelist Server NYAN-Craft [Mindcrack 8.2.0][Whitelisted][Mature 16+][20tps][Skype][NA Host][Mystcraft][Hard]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

brandon706

Jul 29, 2019
NYAN-Craft
198.27.75.200:25590
NYAN-Craft is a small based community with the goal to bring a bunch of people together. Too play Minecraft the way it is meant to be played.
Rules:
  1. Griefing will not be tolerated
  2. No Stealing from others
  3. Respect one another
  4. Quarries and any form automated digging is to be done in the Mining age
  5. HAVE FUN!
We are about a month old now. We have gotten so much done. Although our doors are still open to anyone that wishes to join. We have a very stable server right. We recently just upgraded our server specs.​

Disabled items

• Canvas Bags are disabled due to dupe glitch​
Mods that need to be added

*Update 0.10.0​

Application
IGN:
How long have you played Modded Minecraft:
Mic:
Why do you want to join:
Anything else you want to add:
2/9/12 : We are looking for people with aesthetics in mind when building structures.
2/10/12 : We recently just added mystcraft, So be sure to add it.
2/19/12 : Updated to 8.1.0 and Mystcraft 0.10.0
3/15/12 : Updated to 8.2.0 and Mystcraft 0.10.0
The server is hosted by a friend, and I thought I'd help him out.

Malvin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iTeddd
Where are you from: NYC
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: 3 months now
Mic: Yes
Why do you want to join: I have some projects in mind I'm looking forward to, just trying to find a server, hopefully I get accepted.
Anything else you want to add: I just want to know if the server lags or anything?

stentninja

Jul 29, 2019
Stentninja
Age 16
I'm from Australia
No I don't have Skype or a mic sorry
I want to join a friendly community that will be nice and helpful to others
Anything Else I hope not having a mic or Skype change to much I am really friendly

brandon706

Jul 29, 2019
Stentninja
Age 16
I'm from Australia
No I don't have Skype or a mic sorry
I want to join a friendly community that will be nice and helpful to others
Anything Else I hope not having a mic or Skype change to much I am really friendly

Accepted. I should have you whitelisted in just a bit. Just have to restart FTB. You know how long that takes XD

iEagles36

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iEagles36
Where are you from: USA
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: Since Mindcrack started playing Feed the Beast
Skype: Have one don't want to put it in a pub forum post though. Will give to you if accepted though.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I don't see the point in working on things in Minecraft without other people seeing what you are doing
Anything else: Not really just that I would love to find a server to play on and I can't wait to play with you guys.

brandon706

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iEagles36
Where are you from: USA
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: Since Mindcrack started playing Feed the Beast
Skype: Have one don't want to put it in a pub forum post though. Will give to you if accepted though.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I don't see the point in working on things in Minecraft without other people seeing what you are doing
Anything else: Not really just that I would love to find a server to play on and I can't wait to play with you guys.
You've been whitelisted!

Doggeh

Jul 29, 2019
About the skype thingy, you can just fill in Yes, or No.

EDIT:
IGN: lKazki (That's LK)
Where are you from: Canada!!
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: Only for about a month now, but I've learned so much from a previous server I joined.
Skype: I prefer not to post it here, I'll say it when necessary
Why do you want to join: I really want to join a server with a nice community feel to it and I like to help and be with others whilst playing.
Anything else you want to add: Nothing really.
Added, if i spelt your name right atleast :)

Tac

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tacgnolseh
Where are you from: AUS
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: Longer then i can remebe but somewhere around Beta 1.8)
Mic: yes
Why do you want to join: love talking to ppl when i build stuff
Anything else you want to add: i like to build big things

brandon706

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tacgnolseh
Where are you from: AUS
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: Longer then i can remebe but somewhere around Beta 1.8)
Why do you want to join: love talking to ppl when i build stuff
Anything else you want to add: i like to build big things
Whitelisted

Pixelpusher

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jonasstenberg
Where are you from: Sweden
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: About 3 months.
Skype: (Send it to us upon Approval) I'd like to wait with Skype until I know you guys better since I use it a lot in my work.
Why do you want to join: To play with nice people and experiment with new builds.
Anything else you want to add: Just that I'm a friendly and relaxed guy.

brandon706

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jonasstenberg
Where are you from: Sweden
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: About 3 months.
Skype: (Send it to us upon Approval) I'd like to wait with Skype until I know you guys better since I use it a lot in my work.
Why do you want to join: To play with nice people and experiment with new builds.
Anything else you want to add: Just that I'm a friendly and relaxed guy.
Whitelisted!

OJayUK

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: OJayUK
Where are you from: UK
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: Since FTB Beta (and tekkit before that :))
Mic: No - Will purchase another since my last headset broke :(
Why do you want to join: To play as part of a mature community and hopefully build some epic structures to share with people (after getting beyond all the startup phase anyway!)
Anything else you want to add: I will go out of my way to help others and respect the community and server rules :).

Schjarmer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Schjarmer
Where are you from: Denmark
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: before ftb cant remember
Why do you want to join: i wat to join so i can have fu with other ftb player, learn new thing n stuff to build can only do basic stuff atm kida
Anything else you want to add: play a lot of mc when i can

Doggeh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: OJayUK
Where are you from: UK
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: Since FTB Beta (and tekkit before that :))
Mic: No - Will purchase another since my last headset broke :(
Why do you want to join: To play as part of a mature community and hopefully build some epic structures to share with people (after getting beyond all the startup phase anyway!)
Anything else you want to add: I will go out of my way to help others and respect the community and server rules :).

Added

IGN: Schjarmer
Where are you from: Denmark
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: before ftb cant remember
Why do you want to join: i wat to join so i can have fu with other ftb player, learn new thing n stuff to build can only do basic stuff atm kida
Anything else you want to add: play a lot of mc when i can

What do you call 'basic stuff'?

MynameisAK

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mynameisAK
Where are you from: UK, England
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: 8 months or so
Mic: Yup
Why do you want to join: I'd like to join a small community (and after seeing the update about people with building aesthetics in mind, I prefer to be able to build with people that don't build the block wooden huts)
Anything else you want to add: I've got quite a bit of knowledge when it comes to IC, RP, BC but would like to learn more about Thermal Expansion and Forestry from some of the other people on the server (if they have knowledge that surpasses mine)

Doggeh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mynameisAK
Where are you from: UK, England
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: 8 months or so
Mic: Yup
Why do you want to join: I'd like to join a small community (and after seeing the update about people with building aesthetics in mind, I prefer to be able to build with people that don't build the block wooden huts)
Anything else you want to add: I've got quite a bit of knowledge when it comes to IC, RP, BC but would like to learn more about Thermal Expansion and Forestry from some of the other people on the server (if they have knowledge that surpasses mine)

Added

hidetzugu

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: hidetzugu
Where are you from: Portugal
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: 8 months
Mic: semi-crappy (could be better but it won't hurt you too much)
Why do you want to join: I like small community servers, don't like "cube houses", and if you are just starting sounds perfect
Anything else you want to add: my project for the next server i get in: giant tree with self-sufficient farms on the branches