Whitelist Server NYAN-Craft [Mindcrack 8.2.0][Whitelisted][Mature 16+][20tps][Skype][NA Host][Mystcraft][Hard]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Doggeh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: hidetzugu
Where are you from: Portugal
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: 8 months
Mic: semi-crappy (could be better but it won't hurt you too much)
Why do you want to join: I like small community servers, don't like "cube houses", and if you are just starting sounds perfect
Anything else you want to add: my project for the next server i get in: giant tree with self-sufficient farms on the branches
Added, we started yesterday yep, but we're making serious progress! :)
Hope you have fun building your giant tree house
Might have wanted to state somewhere in the OP that Mystcraft is required.

True, Mystcraft is required since 10/2/2013, but brandon is not online at the moment so it is not in the OP yet.
Also, a new rule: You aren't allowed to dig in the overworld, there is a linkbook to 'Age 2', which acts as a digging-world.
Main reason for this, we want to keep the overworld as clean as possible (no holes everywhere ect, you know the deal)

Tavlingc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Projectille
Where are you from: sweden
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: about a year
Mic: yes
Why do you want to join: im locking for a good server, and im bord of singel player.
Anything else you want to add: im locking forvard to play whit ohter players

brandon706

Jul 29, 2019
For the people that applied, Just say that you would still like to join. Dogg3h recently added mystcraft and I am unsure if you would still like to join.

sterlo269

Jul 29, 2019
Locating: Maitland NSW
MC Experiance: Been playing minecraft since 2009 in alpha.. And been playing FTB since 2 weeks after is came out..
TS3: NO
would love to come to an AUSTRALIAN Feed The Beast server and will help in anyway i will also be respectful to everyone and will be very happy to see myself on this server..
Steam: sterlo269
will hope to hear from you soon..

. Isaac harrison

Paulo27

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: yodukie
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: I have been playing with mods since like ever, and with F.T.B. since it got released.
Mic: 1Life Headset
Why do you want to join: Not only I'm looking for small, new server and having this server near my country is a big plus, and I'd love to try it out.
Anything else you want to add: I'm not a very creavite guy but I manage to make my things look good.

Doggeh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: yodukie
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: I have been playing with mods since like ever, and with F.T.B. since it got released.
Mic: 1Life Headset
Why do you want to join: Not only I'm looking for small, new server and having this server near my country is a big plus, and I'd love to try it out.
Anything else you want to add: I'm not a very creavite guy but I manage to make my things look good.

Added

Locating: Maitland NSW
MC Experiance: Been playing minecraft since 2009 in alpha.. And been playing FTB since 2 weeks after is came out..
TS3: NO
would love to come to an AUSTRALIAN Feed The Beast server and will help in anyway i will also be respectful to everyone and will be very happy to see myself on this server..
Steam: sterlo269
will hope to hear from you soon..
. Isaac harrison

We arent australian, we dont have ts3, i dont use steam, are you sure you posted the application in the right thread?

Tavlingc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Projectille
Where are you from: sweden
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: about a year
Why do you want to join: im locking for a good server, and im bord of singel player.
Anything else you want to add: im locking forvard to play whit ohter players

U mist my application

nik9x9

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nik9x9
Where are you from: Germany
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: I play modded minecraft since almost one year.
Why do you want to join: Because SMP minecraft is so much more fun especially with a nice and active community

Tavlingc

Jul 29, 2019
A. The posted version dident work for me.
B. unstal mystcraft, conecto the server and se wat version that are ust. brobebly mystcraft-uni-1.4.6-0.9.5.00
C. goggel and downlod, instal

vrwim

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: vrwim
Where are you from: Ghent, Belgium

How long have you played Modded Minecraft: I have been playing mods (I added them myself) for a long time, but I only recently discovered tekkit and feed the beast
Why do you want to join: I like playing multiplayer, and I really like Feed the Beast :)
Anything else you want to add: I spend almost all my time on Minecraft (vanilla & modded), so I will be very active :)

KingFurry

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: KingFurry
Where are you from: Belgium
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: 1 year
Mic: Yes
Why do you want to join: Looking for amusement. :)
Anything else you want to add: Fun? :)

brandon706

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: KingFurry
Where are you from: Belgium
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: 1 year
Mic: Yes
Why do you want to join: Looking for amusement. :)
Anything else you want to add: Fun? :)
Added. Welcome!

ThorN

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thorn1986
Where are you from: England(UK)
How long have you played Modded Minecraft: played with mods since v1
Skype and Mic: yes, will give skype if added
Why do you want to join: Looking for a small community server. too have some fun and build something epic ;-)
Anything else you want to add : I'm active and consider myself a very helpful player.