Now Listed - Banished V 1.4.0 [Magic][Cave world][HQM][Combat][Survival]

Nettehlol

Jul 29, 2019
The real op is the condenser, that lets you afk turn cheap items into EMC.
Well yeah.. ProjectE is pretty op overall, get rid of Dark Pick, Condenser, "Power-Flower" and we good

manevilus

Jul 29, 2019
I have a question, for someone who is starting out, the world generation seems to be stuck on one specific cave layout, and I am having a hard time finding a place for a tree, are there any tips for someone just starting out?

Nicolás Granelli

Jul 29, 2019
I have a question, for someone who is starting out, the world generation seems to be stuck on one specific cave layout, and I am having a hard time finding a place for a tree, are there any tips for someone just starting out?

First: stay away of big open spaces. You are gonna need them later, so mark them with a waypoint, but establish yourself in a not so big area. For trees, what I do is mine a little, until I have a space about 5 o 6 tall, 5x5 and plant the sapling there. You will have to experiment until you find a space just big enough for tree to grow

D

DuskShade

Uh, I've got a bit of a problem, the Tome of Alchemical Knowledge doesn't seem to remember everything I've put into it when I load up the world. Last night, it knew everything from emeralds to string, but when I loaded up the world ten minutes ago, it only knew redstone and torches. Any ideas on why this might be happening? This is the first time I've loaded it up today.

I know that the world saved properly, as one of the first things I did with the tome last night was make a ton of enchanted fabric by accident. When I looked in the chest I put it all in, it was still there. The only thing that changed was how much the tome knew.

Last edited:

Steel

Jul 29, 2019
Uh, I've got a bit of a problem, the Tome of Alchemical Knowledge doesn't seem to remember everything I've put into it when I load up the world. Last night, it knew everything from emeralds to string, but when I loaded up the world ten minutes ago, it only knew redstone and torches. Any ideas on why this might be happening? This is the first time I've loaded it up today.

I know that the world saved properly, as one of the first things I did with the tome last night was make a ton of enchanted fabric by accident. When I looked in the chest I put it all in, it was still there. The only thing that changed was how much the tome knew.

Do the items you are missing still have EMC values? EE3 messes up sometimes and forgets EMC values, so if that's what happened then they wouldn't show up in your Tome.

nathanwe

Jul 29, 2019
Both? I only have one. What do you mean both?
I usually make 2 or 3 tomes. One for the research table, one for the tablet, and one for the spare tablet.

Also, does your tablet have enough emc for the things you think it should know? If you don't have enough emc to make an item it won't show up.

D

DuskShade

I usually make 2 or 3 tomes. One for the research table, one for the tablet, and one for the spare tablet.

Also, does your tablet have enough emc for the things you think it should know? If you don't have enough emc to make an item it won't show up.
Yes, it did. I assure you, what the only thing that had changed was what the tome knew.

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Well yeah.. ProjectE is pretty op overall, get rid of Dark Pick, Condenser, "Power-Flower" and we good

All ProjectE tools will be disabled. There will be no EMC power flowers or ProjectE furnaces. The only tools available will be the philo stone, condenser, transmutation tablet, all of the rings and gadgets and the few other random things like the torch and pedestal.

How much space does the Gaia Guardian need? I keep getting improper ritual grounds error

setup: http://imgur.com/vvhqTV6

The arcane lamp in the middle may be a problem. It needs a few blocks wider radius around the pylons, and there can be no holes in the ground whatsoever. When you try to activate it, it should give a circle around the beacon indicating the space needed.

Just a side note, the update is coming along quickly. You can track the progress on the repository. All I have left is to finsih the projectE scripts and quest line.

Nettehlol

Jul 29, 2019
All ProjectE tools will be disabled. There will be no EMC power flowers or ProjectE furnaces. The only tools available will be the philo stone, condenser, transmutation tablet, all of the rings and gadgets and the few other random things like the torch and pedestal
Perfect! Can't wait for the update to come.

On the side-note, Drastic, thanks to Hubris and Banished I've fell in love with Magic mods.

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
This will (hopefully) be the last update that Banished will receive. It may receive another small update if I made a game-breaking mistake, but this will most likely be the last. Without furtherado - update 1.5.0!

Version 1.5.0 Changelog
  • Updated the following mods:
    BiomeTweaker, Am2, Automagy, Botania, Forbidden Magic, Storage Drawers,
    Thaumic Infusion, Waila Harvestability, Aroma Backup
    Replaced Gravestones with Guardian Chests
    Added Gadomancy
    Removed EE3
  • Added Moonstone, Liquid Etherium, Sunstone and Hardcore HQM Heart; Dark power Quests
  • Fixed the Thaumic Extruder and mana pool quests
  • Fixed the golemancers bell for servers.
  • Removed custom1.8 default items.
  • Nerfed Lobber and Cinder farming.
  • Remove Mob Inhibitor quests - ProjectE does this better. (mod not removed)
  • ProjectE has replaced EE3 and quest line. If you have not already, remove all items from EE3 inventories.
  • ProjectE Armors, Tools, EMC collectors and furnaces are all disabled.
  • Removed a few more update notifications
  • Updated Launch GUI.

This update should be available in the following days.

nathanwe

Jul 29, 2019
All ProjectE tools will be disabled. There will be no EMC power flowers or ProjectE furnaces. The only tools available will be the philo stone, condenser, transmutation tablet, all of the rings and gadgets and the few other random things like the torch and pedestal.

The arcane lamp in the middle may be a problem. It needs a few blocks wider radius around the pylons, and there can be no holes in the ground whatsoever. When you try to activate it, it should give a circle around the beacon indicating the space needed.

Just a side note, the update is coming along quickly. You can track the progress on the repository. All I have left is to finsih the projectE scripts and quest line.
Thanks! Turning on particles let me see the ring, I needed to widen it a little. The lamp was fine.

F

Fixxitt

Love the pack! Great work Drastic! Just started on ProjectE in 1.5.0 and already ran into either a small issue, or my mistake, but I think the Philosopher's Stone (4 diamond vortex infusion) and Energy Condenser have the same recipe. Maybe I'm missing something though!

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Love the pack! Great work Drastic! Just started on ProjectE in 1.5.0 and already ran into either a small issue, or my mistake, but I think the Philosopher's Stone (4 diamond vortex infusion) and Energy Condenser have the same recipe. Maybe I'm missing something though!
God damn it.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

George Mahoney

Jul 29, 2019
Drastic, having a great time playing this pack. Thank you. On a buggy note, I think the Void Ring quest is bugged. It is requiring 4 void rings to complete and although I crafted them it is not recognizing them. Thanks for the pack.