Now Listed - Banished V 1.4.0 [Magic][Cave world][HQM][Combat][Survival]

greenking13

Jul 29, 2019
I was wondering why are you moving from EE3 to Project E? Also, do you know if there is a knowledge sharing method in Porject E like the Tome? I am playing on a server with 2 other people and want to make sure that there's a way we can all have the same knowledge without needing to research it.

nathanwe

Jul 29, 2019
Both project e and ee3 are in, and there are differences in emc values. Turning blocks of diamonds to emeralds and back nets huge amounts of emc. Some items, such as chaos essence and vintium dust lack projecte emc values. can you fix this? until then, should we use /projecte setEMC to set items to their ee3 values?

kurikaktus

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know how to make the philosopher's stone? When I try to make it using a vortex infusion, I get a condenser. The NEI says its 4 diamonds...problem is its the same as the condenser recipe.

Nettehlol

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know how to make the philosopher's stone? When I try to make it using a vortex infusion, I get a condenser. The NEI says its 4 diamonds...problem is its the same as the condenser recipe.
Don't play the pack till Drastic fixes everything.

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Welp. It is confirmed. I have made the world's most mysterious file mismanagement.

Update 1.5.0 is busted for the following reasons:
  • For some reason, ProjectE and EE3 are in the same game. This was not intended.
  • ProjectE Scripts never made it into the update.
  • Condenser and Philosopher's Stone have the same recipe.
These errors occured because I somehow managed to lose a single portion of my update when updating to the repository. All other mod updates made it through, however I somehow managed to delete a single scripts file and revert the mod list prior to the projectE transition update. I do not know why or how I managed to do this, but it will go down as my largest and most likely dumbest mistake to ever be made in pack development. I am attempting to recover the related scripts, however so far I have had no luck and will most likely have to remake them.

I profusely apologize, this mistake should have never happened. I will be working to fix these issues by the end of this week.

nathanwe

Jul 29, 2019
What will the fix do to my current game? will I lose my projecte transmutation tablet knowledge? especially of things that I added with /projecte setEMC?

George Mahoney

Jul 29, 2019
How does one get shimmerleafs in this modpack? There's no recipe and as far as I know no naturally occurring silverwood trees. Shimmerleafs are needed to create ethereal blooms but I can't figure out how to get them. Thanks!

George Mahoney

Jul 29, 2019
Another issue I have run into with the inclusion of Gadomancy is how do I find/create eldritch obelisks? Need ancient stone from the outlands(?) but without obelisks .... Do eldritch obelisks generate naturally in the cave world? I have not encountered one as of yet if they spawn naturally. I have encountered a couple of sinister nodes but no obelisks. I have completed killing of all of the eldritch guardians but no ancient stone. Thanks!

nathanwe

Jul 29, 2019
ditto to the above, can we get an vortex infusion recipe/dark power quest for shimmerleaf, cinderperal, and spawn crimson cultist/eldritch obelisks?

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
ditto to the above, can we get an vortex infusion recipe/dark power quest for shimmerleaf, cinderperal, and spawn crimson cultist/eldritch obelisks?
By obelisks do you mean totems? There is a recipe for obsidian totems and tiles.

nathanwe

Jul 29, 2019
By obelisks do you mean totems? There is a recipe for obsidian totems and tiles.
No i mean the structures that spawn the portal to the outer lands. Im imagining somthing like the dungon caller, but it summons the oblisk and the sinister node and the capstones.

Edit: possibly have it spawn some cultists too.

Last edited:

NoElement

Jul 29, 2019
No i mean the structures that spawn the portal to the outer lands. Im imagining somthing like the dungon caller, but it summons the oblisk and the sinister node and the capstones.

Edit: possibly have it spawn some cultists too.

You can't go to the outer lands. Or any lands, for that matter. You get the primordial pearl(s) deeper in the questline.

George Mahoney

Jul 29, 2019
You can't go to the outer lands. Or any lands, for that matter. You get the primordial pearl(s) deeper in the questline.

So it is not possible to create the Node Manipulator? It requires ancient stone which, to the best of my knowledge, is only found in the outer lands. If travel to the outer lands is impossible then a crafting recipe should be included for ancient stone.
Primordial pearls are not the only reason to travel to the outer lands.

As for shimmerleaf, it is required to produce ethereal blooms which are required to apply the Maximized Damage infusion to the wisp familiar.

I don't see any uses for cinderpearls (other than for blaze powder which is readily available from other sources).

George Mahoney

Jul 29, 2019
How do you get Revelations in the outer lands research?

There are quests (under Thaumcraft section) which give you items to throw that will spawn the outer lands bosses. I believe you get 3 or 4 primordial pearls for defeating them all. You'll also get a crimson cult book (or three).

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
1.5.1 has been committed and will be on the launcher in the following days.
  • Removed EE3.
  • Fixed missing projectE Scripts
  • Fixed condenser/philosophers stone conflict
  • Added Dark Power quest for Ancient Stone
  • Added Recipe for Ancient Stone Pedestal
  • Added Aura Cascade Recipes for Shimmer Leaf and Cinder Pearl

Reactions: NoElement